Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
It's just Big meToday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageToday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Today at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodToday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesToday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsToday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Today at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountToday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Today at 1:53 pmKurai TauOrganisation of a competition for childrenToday at 1:10 pmOkisho Uchiha
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Nine and Five. - Page 6 Empty Re: Nine and Five.

Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:15 am
He nods at her first question his frame relaxed and at ease in his home village, he resists the small urge to pull the girl closer and play the ladies man that he wishes he was, Echo may have a large ego but he isn't delusional.
He may be attractive as most Uchiha tend to be but he isn't the smoothest stone in the pond. "Yeah, spending time with a cute girl is exactly what I had in mind." He states nodding once again.

He winces softly at her mention of his little internal dilemma only for his eyes to widen and for him to shake his hand in protest at her words "Not at all! You're like a feather in the breeze milady, it was merely my pleasure to carry you away to wherever your heart desires!" He insists with a charming smile spreading across his face.

Little known fact about the one known as Echo Uchiha, his seduction courses in the academy and in ANBU were all Graded S-rank...something about roguish and boyish charm coming together at the same time.
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 57300

Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:30 am
She blushed a bit in reaction to his calling her cute, however the blush left her cheeks in an instant upon seeing the boy’s reaction to her “Am I fat or something?” causing her to laugh wildly for a moment before collecting herself and bringing a hand up to her mouth, coughing softly into her palm.

She’d mostly been joking, but it had felt good to be told she wasn’t fat in any way.

Minorin had noticed him wince though and decided to lay off the subject for now.

Since his left arm was still around her she decided she would try to take his left hand with her right, notably not the one she fake coughed into. And if the boy let her take his hand she would lead him over to the play set.

She guessed he really was attractive, but it still wasn’t something very important in her eyes, only a plus. A small plus.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:38 am
He grins in response to making her laugh the grin morphing into a small smile as the laughter ends her hand grasping his now.
He blinks once and as she begins walking he follows his right hand gripping his goggles and sliding them above his eyes to rest on his forehead..no need for these right now anyway his onyx eyes resting on her frame for a moment before he chuckles once more.

Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:46 am
She hears Echo laugh, and does her best not to think about it as they arrive at the playset. She let go of the boy’s hand, a little hesitantly seeing as it was one of the only times she’d ever done something so embarrassing and so she was unsure of when the appropriate time to let go was.

As she turns to look at the boy and leans on the playset she notices that his goggles are resting on his forehead. She assumed his laughter had something to do with that causing her to feel just a little nervous.

She smiled softly at Echo, “So how’d you get so little?”
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:20 am
He allows his hand to slide into his pocket as the girl releases it his onyx eyes fixed on her with his head tilted to the left slightly, he chuckles while sliding his other hand into his pocket enjoying the calm breeze and the scents of the forest that one could only get in the Land of Fire.
"Henge, course this is what I looked like before a few interesting experimental supplements made me.." His right hand slides from his pocket once more and raises it high above his head as if to measure himself...one would notice that the boy turned ANBU Commander who felt he needed to look the part..actually looks a bit thin and short for his age...

Echo made a perfect replica of what he looked like as a child after all...not bothering to fix the small stature that came from his years of abuse and time on the streets fighting for his next meal til he became an Active Shinobi and had access to high paying D and C-rank missions.
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:21 pm
The girl smiled at his answer, she’d figured it’d been the Henge no Jutsu, but there were still many things she didn’t know about. And it seemed that Echo might feel insecure in his current state, or at least to Minorin. She didn’t know why, he was still taller than she was after all. Apparently this is what he’d looked like before he’d had a few ‘experimental supplements.’ She didn’t know why he’d had them, and she would ask if the boy didn’t seem to be insecure at the time.

Minorin finds that she doesn’t know what to do in this kind of situation, so she just looks at the boy for a while, trying to think of something. She can’t think of anything but maybe asking him to play on the playset, but why would he actually want to.

She would softly exhale before speaking, “Well, you look great both ways.”

The small girl would crack a smile after saying that, hoping it was good enough to cheer the boy up just a little bit. And just saying something like that had made her cheeks feel a little warm, not enough for a blush, but enough to embarrass herself.

Then she would pinch the green fabric of his shirt at the cuff, and if she’d been successful in cheering him she’d speak, “Do you want to talk about anything?”

Echo seemed to be having a few internal conflicts ever since they’d entered Konoha, she was no stranger to inner struggles and so she wanted to help out if she could.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:08 pm
He blinks once his cheeks flaring red slightly at her compliment, he grins his left hand moving to scratch the back of his neck "Y-you think so huh?" He chuckles awkwardly now not expecting a compliment in his lanky child form...he was short for his age and much too thin for his liking..he was jealous of the forms of his Brother's back then Viper and Koroshi being the peak of fitness while he seemed to be just fast at running away and lying to others.

He feels her grip and pauses staring into her eyes curiously at her question...he smiles softly a true smile "...Do you mind if I talk about anything?" He asks softly his voice like a soft whisper containing a lot of hidden sorrow the subtle chill hidden by the warm that he exudes...

He doesn't know why he's decided to start talking....no ones ever actually asked him if he's wanted to talk...
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:24 pm
Echo had blushed, causing the girl to blush in response; she’d never made someone blush before. It was very different. She would nod once, smiling in response to the boy’s first question.

Then she had to strain her ears just to hear the boy speak again as she held the green fabric of his shirt in-between her index finger and thumb. She does hear Echo however, and notes the sad tone in his voice.

She’s only just met him, but right in that moment she wants to hug him. Something she almost never does. But she won’t hug the boy, knowing that sometimes touch doesn’t help when one is upset.

She would smile at the boy, “You can talk about anything you want and I’ll listen.” She would lightly tug on his cuff once to show support.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:34 pm
He nods once in thanks, he chews on his bottom lip softly his eyes reflecting hesitation as he steps to the girls side and leans against the playset as well..he notably doesn't wish to remove her grasp from his sleeve..he opens his mouth as if to say something before closing it again.

He sighs and begins speaking "I was a triplet...born to the Uchiha clan from the clan head...a Woman called the 'Goddess of Battle'..she fought over a thousand battles as a swords-woman and never lost once.." He works his mouth once his eyes scrunching up once and his brow furrowing as he glances down. "When I came out...their were complications...I can't remember what I read in the report but..something happened and they had to pull out my brother through a C-section...she died of blood loss..." He bites his bottom lip again his eyes closing this time..

He breathes in before he speaks again his voice still hesitant "There was me...my Brother Koroshi..and my Brother Viper...Those two were skilled at the most respected forms of Ninja arts...Ninjutsu and Taijutsu and more importantly....they could perform the Katon techniques of our clan to perfection...even my Brother Koroshi who had a Doton affinity.." His eyes open again showing something cold now...hatred one would recognize "I..could not..testing me showed defects and complications in my chakra circulatory system..my Katon elemental chakra was all but non-existent...they said I could never perform a single Fire technique...it was around that time the clan started...started...changing their opinion of me.." He pauses now taking an unsure glance towards the white haired girl gauging her reaction to his tale..
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:52 pm
As the boy moves to Minorin’s side she keeps her grip on the boy’s cuff, feeling like the boy wouldn’t want her to release it. She watches Echo carefully, noticing that he seems hesitant to speak.

Then he sighed and started his story.

She would listen, her eyes trained on Echo’s as he spoke.

At first she would nod, understanding. Though when Echo reached the part about his mother’s death her face would show a hint of concern as she squeezes the boy’s cuff, his eyes closed.

He takes time to inhale before speaking once more, his voice still revealing a cautious tone. She listens silently, makes note to remember his brother’s names in case they come up again. As he speaks she notices a cold look in his eyes, something she can understand from what she has heard thus far.

Then the boy told her about the problems he’d had with his chakra circulatory system, everything he’d said seemed to be so painful for him. When he looked at her with an unsure look on his face she would smile softly, and nod her head in encouragement. She didn’t want to appear saddened by what he’d said, it sounded like these things needed to come out, and she didn’t want to hinder the process in any way.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum