Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Fight for the Three Tails (Eiji)

+5
Samuru Uchiha
Rokuro Masamune
Shouten Ataenushi
Wandering Blind Man
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
9 posters
Go down
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

Fight for the Three Tails (Eiji) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fight for the Three Tails (Eiji)

Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:03 pm
OOC:

In order to perform that jutsu:
Using the Hydrification Technique, the user forms a finger gun,

This is not aesthetic, it is required under effect.

Here is where I got you:
fully saturated in the stuff down to every inch of himself

This doesn't grow around you at 60 speed, it sprouts from "every inch of himself" at 60 speed. As you are fully saturated and covered it water, this means coral sprouts from every piece of your body, turning you into a coral statue. Of course you are skin underneath, but this motion is so instantaneous that it becomes so that you are immediately encased in the stuff, as if you were a human statue.

In this case every droplet of water on you encased you in coral, and as you were entirely drenched in water, being covered in coral is instantaneous.

Eiji
Eiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Fight for the Three Tails (Eiji) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fight for the Three Tails (Eiji)

Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:37 pm
If you look at the jutsu on Narutopedia it says "The user mimics a firegun with his hand and, through the Hydrification Technique, compresses an amount of water in their index finger, firing a drop with tremendous force and speed similar to a shot, enough to easily pierce through a sand clone.[1]" The jutsu is compressing a water droplet in the index finger and it shoots from the index finger, what does that have to do with the rest of the hand? That proves that the gun shape hand is aesthetic. Also, you should probably go read the jutsu you are using, it specifically says the word "grow" not "magically appears out of thin air instantly covering Eiji's body". I am certain I have enough speed to put my hands into a gun shape, I have almost double the amount of speed as the growing rate.

[15:40:42] Eiji : I want you to do something. As fast as you can make finger guns with your hands.
[15:41:03] Eiji : Multiply that by 4 since I have 100 speed.
[15:41:08] Kuroda Momiji : .17 seconds
[15:41:10] Suzaku Shina : That's pretty simple to do..
[15:41:11] Suzaku Shina : /..
[15:41:25] Eiji : Divide*
[15:41:33] Eiji : Divide the time it took by 4*
[15:41:54] Kuroda Momiji : .04 seconds abut
[15:41:59] Kuroda Momiji : *about
[15:42:35] Eiji : He doesn't think I could have done that before coral which was moving at a little over half that speed grows around my body.
[15:43:16] Eiji : Sorry not half that speed, half my top running speed. Making finger guns is immensely faster than that.

Also the jutsu you are using states "...any object that is saturated in anyway with three tails water chakra will instantly start to grow coral..." meaning that the Sanbi as a whole would have coral growing inside his organs and throughout his body and on top of that surrounding his body. Sure you can say he breaks the shell on the outside because he has enough strength, but what do you do about all the water chakra inside of him? It would have been smart to think the jutsu over because nowhere in it does it say the Sanbi himself is immune to the jutsu. Please correct me if I am wrong, but I'd say this is enough information to keep me alive.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:59 pm
Again, you are focusing on stats and ignoring circumstances. It doesn't matter in this case if you have 500 speed, every inch of you has coral growing on it separately to fully encase you. Every droplet of you combined sprouts with coral. You are drenched in water, resulting in an instant human statue.

As clarified with Vretyel, this technique is meant to be overcome with strength (of which you have very little), "if someone got soaked in rain without necessary strength, they are basically done for". The speed stat might matter if only your arm got wet, or maybe only your feet, but your fate is sealed by being drenched in water.

Honestly that doesn't matter though, because all that matters is what has been stated in the posts, and what happens to your character. In this case your character is clearly killed after being instantaneously encased in coral, meaning your fate was sealed once you were drenched in water chakra, and the coral jutsu activated.

[Side note:
The jutsu states objects saturated in water chakra will have coral growing on it. Inside the body might be chakra, but it is not in its elemental water state, meaning that coral cannot grow inside of it. (A chakra network isn't elemental, it can change only when expended with jutsu or projection)

Eiji
Eiji
Citizen

Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:18 pm
Again, you are focusing on stats and ignoring circumstances. It doesn't matter in this case if you have 500 speed, every inch of you has coral growing on it separately to fully encase you. Every droplet of you combined sprouts with coral. You are drenched in water, resulting in an instant human statue.

1. There is a stats system for a reason they were meant to be used in situations like these plus you can even take reaction time into the equation which would even further increase my chances in the situation.

2. I can be wet, but I was only in the rain for a maximum of 10 seconds. I am sure even heavy rain cannot completely drench me (every inch, which is also impossible) within that time frame.

As clarified with Vretyel, this technique is meant to be overcome with strength (of which you have very little), "if someone got soaked in rain without necessary strength, they are basically done for". The speed stat might matter if only your arm got wet, or maybe only your feet, but your fate is sealed by being drenched in water.

1. That is why I am using the strength of the water bullet which is equal to my chakra which is 100 which is greater than your chakra which is 90 which is the "health" of the coral shell.

2. Read number 2 above, again I am 100% sure I can put my hand in gun shape which wouldn't matter either way since it is only an aesthetic for the jutsu I am using.

Honestly that doesn't matter though, because all that matters is what has been stated in the posts, and what happens to your character. In this case your character is clearly killed after being instantaneously encased in coral, meaning your fate was sealed once you were drenched in water chakra, and the coral jutsu activated.

1. Let's say non of the above mattered and I never broke through the shell, I would still be able to survive I would just be encased in the shell waiting for something to happen. I am a Hozuki clan I don't need oxygen to survive, I can survive as water for forever pretty much, I am water.

[Side note:
The jutsu states objects saturated in water chakra will have coral growing on it. Inside the body might be chakra, but it is not in its elemental water state, meaning that coral cannot grow inside of it. (A chakra network isn't elemental, it can change only when expended with jutsu or projection)

1. Does the water in your body have no chakra? Either way coral would have grown on your eyes and I am not sure there is such thing as eye strength so you would be blinded from here on, plus you never mentioned anywhere that you broke free of the coral. I'm sure that is some form of cheating that I don't know the name of because you're voiding effects of something caused.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:01 pm
Alright, I'm trying to understanding here, so I've even confirmed this with three staff so far, all who can come to a conclusion that results in your death.

I'll be quick:

1. Instantaneous is faster then your speed stat or for any reaction to take place. This includes the mustering of any chakra, formation of jutsu, etc.

2. Even if you didn't die immediately, you would eventually die of starvation or something. Doesn't matter.

3. I couldn't help but laugh at your objection that by using the jutsu I somehow explode and my internal organs become coral. That's just absurd. Honestly it doesn't matter even if coral got on the Sanbi, it has manipulation of the element. The argument is on what happens to your character. The conclusion is your death.
Eiji
Eiji
Citizen

Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:07 pm
Alright, will you at least give me the courtesy of allowing me to edit my post?
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:19 pm
...No dude, you lost the battle. I'm sorry, but we warned everyone that these fights would be difficult and that we wouldn't hold back.
Eiji
Eiji
Citizen

Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:24 pm
Alright, well thank you for the fight.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum