Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Time for a little training (Private no kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a little training (Private no kill)

Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:42 am
Irou watch as his chidori did a little damage to his opponent, but then Irou saw the boy aiming chakra balls at him "What the hell" The only words that can come out of Irou's mouth...
After Irou saw the first chakra ball coming his way he hop to the right watching as the ball went pass him hitting a tree, "You got to come at me stronger than that" Irou then saw another chakra ball coming his way "Damnit another one" Irou knew that he could dodge the second chakra ball...

"Ok here we go.. My opponent is stronger than me but I have to show him I'm not a coward" Irou then leap to the left side dodging the second chakra ball, "It appears I dodged both of your chakra balls itami" Irou said as he push chakra all over his body ready tp preform another attack on itami....
Irou waited for a while before he attack itami he was studying the boy not much Irou knew about the boy jutsus cause every time they will train it always had to be taijutsu are E-RANKED jutsus Irou knew this was going to be the best training cause new things was all coming out on the table but since itami is way stronger than Irou he knew that he couldn't dodge all of itami attacks but if Irou saw the opening of dodging one of itami's attacks he was going to take it...

"Alright now it's my turn kiddo" Irou then ran towards the boy with chakra all over his body after he was close up to the boy he held his hand out in Irou preform the chakra absorption, His hand was on the boy head in chakra was pushing to it... "I got you know itami but it is up to you"

Irou laughed after he said that "Listen to me itami you can dodge my chakra absorption jutsu how you do it that's all up to you" Irou already had his hand on the boy head but he was just trying to see if the boy was going to let him finish the the jutsu...

OOC: Jutsu I used:
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t14089-chakra-absorption-jutsu-done?highlight=chakra
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Time for a little training (Private no kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a little training (Private no kill)

Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:52 am
Itami frowned when Irou dodged both of his attacks and as the other boy ran towards him, prepared for an attack. But Irou didn't kick him or deliver a punch. he simply put a hand on his head. Itam ithought back when a stranger did a similar thing and he decided that this time, he wasn't going to let it happen again.

He clapped his hands together and a strong wind gale erupted that was powerful enough to knock over a human. This would push Irou back and make him fall backwards so Itami could get away. The wind gale was unavoidable because Irou stood so close to him and because the wind was quite wide in diameter.

Itami would then jump up and deliver a fast strong kick to Irou who was on the ground, and then he would add a strong punch to his stomach.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:50 am
Irou watch as the boy clapped his hands together and a strong wind came at Irou blowing him to the ground, "WOW... That was strong" Irou then saw a kick in a punch coming at him while he was on the ground, Irou then roll to the right dodging both of itami attacks."You may have got me with that wind thingy, but you is not going to put your hands on me buddy" Irou would flip out a kunai in he push chakra down to it "Now let's see how fast you gotten since our last visit itami my good friend" Irou aim the kunai at itami's chest after he saw the kunai leave his hand Irou hop into the air aiming a kick at itami face...
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:40 pm
Itami laughed at Irou's words: "We'll see about that!"

He stood straight and looked at Irou from the side, waiting for his attack. As the boy ran towards him, Itami had no trouble evading his first attack. He simply moved to the right with high speed and then jumped backwards when Irou jumped up to aim a kick at him. Itami stopped it with his forearm and moved his arm, pushing Irou away. He crouched down then and aimed a mock punch at the other's punch but at the last second moved around him and to Irou's back, aiming a kick to his neck, and a punch to his head, one after the other, as quick as possible.

He then moved back and created the signs for two shadow clones.

Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:12 pm
Irou watch as the boy dodge his attacks then punches in kicks came at Irou, "Itami you is fast" Irou then preform the substitution jutsu to dodge all of itami attacks with a log in Irou's place he appear behind the boy but it seems that Irou wasn't fast enough he saw two more ninjas that look just like itami "Hmm... it appears itami used the clone jutsu but I just need to find out which one is the real itami, ok dude enough with the playing now come out so we can finish this spar buddy" Irou waited to see if the boy was going to show his self...
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:35 am
"I know" he replied and laughed.
As two of his solid clones were created, he turned around to face Irou who used substitution
One of the three Itamis said to Irou: "I don't need to show myself, one of us is me already. Revealing which of us though wouldn't be wise on my part."

One of Itamis grabbed the other and flipped him over so the other went flying towards Irou with high speed, holding a kunai and counting on slashing at Irou's head. The second Itami ran after the flying first one and planned on delivering a low kick at Irou's stomach. The third Itami would, as Irou was distracted, sneak behind his back with high speed and aim a punch at his lower back, and another at his neck.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:04 pm
Irou heard as itami spoke but he still didn't know which one was the real itami, Irou then watch as all three of the itami's got ready to attack Irou knew the only way he could get out of the situation if he preform the substitution jutsu again. Irou then form his hands together ina jutsu style in he left a log in his place in he would appear behind all of the itami's, "Well I don't have time to be playing games itami so I have to leave sorry but maybe some other time we can do this but not right now" Irou then walked away leaving the spar he was head for his apartemn where he would get some rest...

EXIT
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:17 pm
Itami dispersed the clones and stared at Irou's leaving form in confusion. The boy always seemed to just leave in the middle of something and Itami didn't really get that. It was quite weird behaviour. Especially since it was his idea to train.
With a shrug, he turned around and left deciding to get some lunch at the Ichiraku's.

[exit]

[twc: 1075, +10 JP, +5 stats]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum