Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Azha
Azha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

SUrprise surprise surprise (IO, P) Empty SUrprise surprise surprise (IO, P)

Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:29 am
Azha was walking through town trying to find something to do. This place was absolutely beautiful compared to Sunagakure. As said before she loved Suna, but Konoha had more to see in her eyes. Looking around she spotted someone ahead of her. She had not seen this girl in a few months, she was pregnant when she saw her before and s. on the verge of having her kids. "Mitzukai? How are you?" Azha asked running to the girl and hugging her. Mitz was definitely a strong woman and could be scary. But, she had always been nice to Azha.
Mitzukai
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

SUrprise surprise surprise (IO, P) Empty Re: SUrprise surprise surprise (IO, P)

Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:38 am
Mitzukai was walking around the village getting to know it when suddenly a large mass of white hair almost tackled her. a familiar voice hit her ears. Azha Senju. The first friend she made in Volcano and one of the few people she brought there that wasn't slaughtered, eaten or killed! Azha had been kind enough to help her move her tied up prisoners to the dungeon. Mitz smiled down as she embraced the girl.

"Long time no see Miss Senju, how have you been. I have been through a lot, long story short, I left Volcano, brought my daughter here with me to live for safety reasons. I live with a guy named Fenrir. Nice guy." Mitz said in short, needless to say she wasn't going into the story of landing a slave position again, at least with a nicer master this time.
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:45 am
Once again he was stuck in another meeting, one of the downsides to being a leader. Once the meeting was over, Nakara sighed and walked out of the meeting room," I wonder how she is doing in the village," Nakara chuckled as he walked from the meeting hall to his front yard. Nothing much really changed, but he was starting to get hungry, His white and black Kosada blew in the wind as his hands sat idly inside both of the long sleeves. He would walk through out the village looking around, a sandwich in one hand a cup of tea in the other,"This is good mmm might have to go back to more," out of his peripheral vision he would see Azha. Walking over slowly he would stand behind her," Hows the village so far," chuckling as he finished off the sandwich.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:56 pm
Azha turned to see Nakara behind her. ": love it here! Oh Nakara this is Mitzukai Kaguya, I met her in Volcano Village, she has a daughter and she lives here now." Azha said smiling. She moved away from Mitz and hugged Nakara. She turned back to Mitz, and then remembered something. "Mitz, remember the spar we never got to do, would you like to now?" Azha asked knowing she needed the practice anyways so she could be a chunin.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:04 pm
Mitzukai notes that the girl has changed a lot and she sees the man behind her. Not a bad looking guy. Azha herself was pretty and they made a cute couple. She then heard Azha mention a spar. That's right! She left before they could spar!
"Sure ok! lets spar!" Mitz said pointing to a clearing near the school and hospital. it was an open area and not many people passing through, so it was a safe place to spar. It had been a while and honestly Mitz was feeling kind of sick, maybe she needed a spar to feel better.
Citizen

Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:13 pm
Nakara looked at the women for a moment, after she said she had a daughter he would observe Mitz for a moment. She seemed almost his age but he really didn't care. Hugging Azha back he would look at Mitz," Welcome to Konoha I guess," his voice wasn't as welcoming but he was tired from the long boring meeting. Upon hearing of a spar he would smile," This should be interesting...Always want to see how a Kaguya fights. They say that their Taijutsu is formidable, is that true," one of his dark purple eyes glancing over to Mitz. Once they began to walk, he would trail behind them and find a spot to sit and watch.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:29 pm
Azha stood across the field from Mitz. She smiled at Nakara. As she looked around she noticed there was no water anywhere. Sighing she removed a bottle of water from her weapons pouch. It was raining earlier, so there were a few rain puddles around. She poured the water on the ground to prepare to spar her. "Ready when you are Mitz." She said charging her chakra.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:38 pm
"I am one o the few Ninjutsu users in my clan. I am going to learn the other kind later. Now that I am settled in and can have time to practice and not worry so much about Sephora, I plan on training again." Mitzukai said as they walked over to the field. She observed Nakara sit down and noticed that Azha was pouring out water. "Ah, almost forgot she uses water." She said to herself. Mitz was already ready to spar. She held up her hands, and performing her favorite most practiced jutsu, she shot bone bullets out of each of her fingers ad aimed them right towards Azha. If unblocked or avoided the bullets will hit Azha.
Citizen

Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:02 pm
(skip)
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:33 pm
Azha managed to dodge all but three of the bullets, which embedded themselves in her left arm near the shoulder. One tear came out of her right eye, these bullets really did sting! Still able to have full use of both arms, Azha raised her hands making to small hand signs. Suddenly Mist began to cover the entire field blocking Azha from view. Swiftly moving around behind MItz and only 1 foot from a puddle, Azha made more hand signs then waved her arm in a particular motion causing the water to turn to needles and fly directly at Mitzs side. If the mve goes through successfully, Mitz's right side will feel as though her skin is burning when the water needles hit her.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum