Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Team Kino's Training Session {Private}

+7
Rokuro Masamune
Ryou Hyugi
Wandering Blind Man
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Itami Himitsu
Mezurashii
Omoi Yamanaka
11 posters
Go down
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Team Kino's Training Session {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Kino's Training Session {Private}

Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:38 pm
[a little confused about the order, but, it's okay for me to post right?]

Itami was quite suprised to hear Nakara agree with Mezurashii. He has been almost certain that Nakara would want to go on his own. But since the other two both agreed they should work together, Itami was thinking it couldn't really hurt. He glowered a little when he heard Nakara didn't really say who'd get the bells but he did agree this would be a good opportunity to see what they can all do as a team. He smiled reluctantly back at Mezurashii's encouraging smile, hoping not to disappoint her. He listened to her next words: "Just in case I'm wrong and this is a fight for yourself test then you two can have the bells, plus I need the extra training since I mostly have tricks"

He felt more then guilty after this and decided fully he was going to work on her plan and not on his own. But he felt a little concerned for Mez, that she so easily gave up the bells for the other two. It seemed she was really such an unselfish person, that she would do something like this. Itami decided he'd talk with her later. Who knew what else Mezurashii was willing to do for others and it concerned him that it seemed she had less regard for herself.

Hearing Nakara's comment then, about their elements not matching, he smirked a bit and turned to him. "I actually think that's an advantage because we offer a variety of skills and don't have just one. What is your element anyway? I haven't really asked you this before ..."
He bit his nails distractedly and looked around, but the jounin was nowhere in sight. He looked at Mezurashii, still thinking of what they could possibly do, as she started planning. About thirty seconds into her speech, he grinned and stretched. "You coudn't have given me a better job. You can count on me. " he said and pointed a finger at his chest. He had just the jutsu to use for this. Their sensei wouldn't know what hit him since the tehnique was rare among students of his age and rank. He was positive the other two didn't know it.

He was ready now, and anxious to start. He was the one who would leave first so as he waited for replies from his teammates, he observed the forest trying to spot Kinominki.
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Team Kino's Training Session {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Kino's Training Session {Private}

Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:08 am
[After me it goes back to the original posting order]

Nakara would nod to Mezurashii as she spoke but he knew if it came down to that he would let the both of them pass instead of him. The thought of them losing this made Nakara on edge but he had a couple of new tricks up his sleeve as he drew in the dirt with his foot.

Finally the question was asked as he turned to Itami and smiled," i am glad you finally asked that *chuckles* well my element is Lightning. It is one of the reasons i can move these wires fast, but the other is a well kept secret," he whispered to the both of them. He would nod to Mezurashii's suggestion," i can do that and do not worry this body nor these wires will let you down, believe it," as he stuck his thumb out and smiled.

Nakara was pumped now as he looked into the eyes of his teammates he would smile for a moment," remember you two whether we pass or fail we are a team and will always be a team," putting a hand on each of their shoulders.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:40 pm
Kino waited in the branch, while the other moved along back to where the genin were. He sighed, the one upon the branch had more chakra than the other one had, a lot more. The other would disappear, in a cloud of smoke should he be harmed, the one on the branch wouldn't. He smiled, his plan coming together to torment the genin.

The one who walked continued on, moving closer and closer to where the genin were. The one on the branch began to move, in the opposite direction, farther from Konohagakure.

{Yes, short, I know.}
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:14 pm
[my post right?]

Mezurashii smiled at her teammates before nodding to them in a serious manner.

"Okay, for now you two split up to find sensei, I'll be trailing behind. Don't go too far away, but I have to stay hidden..." she trailed off. Just thinking of something.

"Just in case" she said handing them each a smoke bomb and a bang shuriken "these can be used both as escape means, distractions or actual weapons. I only have one sense fooling bomb left so we only have one shot at this" she finished, before grinning to them.

"I'm counting on you both" she patted them both on the shoulder before jumping up into the canopy, hiding her chakra and disappearing from sight and sense.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:24 am
Itami was quite surprised to hear of Nakara’s element but now that he thought about it, it kind of made sense, especially with those wires. It seemed like a very useful technique to know and Itami was suddenly glad Nakara was on his team. In general, he felt confident his team was going to become very strong.
He raised his eyebrows then, at Nakara’s words, and cracked a small, amost invisible smile. Nakara seemed different today, more social and talkative.
As Mezurashii spoke, Itami nodded at her in agreement, but as she handed both him and Nakara extra weapons he was slightly confused. With a head tilt, he was ready to question her and return the weapons but one second she was patting them on their shoulders, and the next she disappeared in a blur.
Itami looked at Nakara in disbelief and carefuly put the weapons away. He was sure he wasn’t going to need them. He had his own palette of weapons that he was trained to use and he would feel more comfortable if he could give the weapons back to Mez in case she needed them. He was slightly worried.

“Well, I think it’s my turn.” He said to Nakara and hesitated for a moment before adding: “good luck!”
He then jumped on a branch and progressed onward, keeping his eyes focused and his mind sharp. The plan was finally in action.

Itami was excited. This seemed like a real battle, even if it actually wasn’t. He formed the hand seals and created two clones, managing to stay hidden among the leaves. His clones however weren’t illusions. Smirking slightly, he looked at his two perfectly solid shadow clones. He was very proud to have learned this jutsu as a genin. It was B ranked so not many managed to learn it at this stage. He sent one clone a little farther on, and to the left, and the other a little back and to the right. He continued jumping from tree to tree.

Itami sent his left clone to move forward on the ground, and his right clone to make a sort of a half circle around the right, in case they found their teacher. They could surprise him this way. He was sure that if Kinominki spotted him, he would only see his left shadow clone as Itami was further away, and hidden among leaves, hopping from branch to branch.
As he neared the taller trees, Itami finally saw Kinominki, but as he was not sure if this one was real, he sent the clone on the ground after him, meanwhile sending the other clone around so he could surprise Kino from the back, all the while the real Itami would wait for his chance, staying hidden to surprise Kinominki.

Last edited by Itami Himitsu on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:42 am
As Mezurashii handed him the weapons he would smile as he slid the weapons in his Kosada sleeves as Mezurashii disappeared. Looking to Itami he would nod," be careful and when you need me most I will be there," as he ran off, Nakara would stand there for a moment and get ready. Preparing his substitution technique in the event he needed it, he would perform the summoning technique by performing the hand signs and pricking his fingers and slamming it onto the ground. From the smoke a medium sized Cabbit would fly onto his shoulder and nuzzle him," Yes Nakara-chan what do you need," as she sat idly on his shoulder as he petted her," we have to find our sensei so I will need your help Ryo-Ohki can you do that for me," giving her a small kiss on the cheek. The Cabbit would chuckle and take to the air, using her long ears to fly and shortly disappear. From there, Nakara would disappear himself taking to the trees as he kept tabs on his teammates and his summon. He would use Ryo-Ohki's ears as a sensor to locate their positios and keep tabs on them. From the bushes he would keep his movements to a minimum and performed the substitution technique as a last resort as he sat and wait. Ryo-Ohki would be in the tree five meters from him, waiting for his signal.

[1046]

Last edited by Nakara Kuoga on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:44 pm
{You don't have chakra sensory o.o http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t11677-reregistering-chakra-sensory-upgrade?highlight=Chakra+Sensory}
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:51 pm
(And you don't have Chakra suppression o>o..)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:57 pm
There edited
Ryou Hyugi
Ryou Hyugi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:56 pm
The clone continued to walk, soon noticing Itami. "I got bored.." it would say, looking at Itami with his sharingan eyes. He had the third tomoe active, he had never activated it in front of his students before. He wasn't going to be using it for battle, no, simply to scan out the area. The clone dashed away from the area he was standing, he was more faster than the three genin, so he didn't have to worry about being caught. He scanned the area, the tree branches, in the bushes, looking for the other two. He found Nakara easily, along with an extra chakra signature, he figured it wouldn't be Mezurashii. He stopped dashing, beginning to deactivate his eyes, he was a few meters away from both, but that didn't matter for their case. He began to perform hand signs for a fire release technique, a powerful one, capable of killing these two easily. He performed Fire Release: Annihilation. It was an A ranked technique, he had cast it with less than half it's normal power, however more than 25% of it, this wouldn't kill them even if it hit, however it would create a wall of flames that would remain for a few moments, should they enter they will receive quite a bit of damage.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum