Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sadao
Sadao
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Some training [p, no kill, Nakara Kuoga] - Page 2 Empty Re: Some training [p, no kill, Nakara Kuoga]

Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:37 am
Sadao heard Nakara's foot steps, and he said something but Sadao couldn't hear. Sadao then preformed the specific hand seals for the Clone technique, Two puffs of smoke appeared next to Sadao. There was two clones of him. Sadao sent them towards Nakra's direction to distract him. Sadao then sent chakra to his feet, and started walking up a rock to get to Nakara's location. The clones would hopefully better reveal Nakara's location with the sound of rocks crushing. " Nakara would expect me to try, and attack him from the back, and ariel attacks are to risky, my only option is underground, or some diversion to get to the back of him without noticing." Sadao thought in his mind, trying to think of a plan to defeat his opponent. Sadao tryed to stay quiet, and walked along the rocks towards where he had heard Nakara's voice. Sadao kept low, and well hidden behind the rocks to keep Nakara from seeing him. Sadao kept on walking, waiting for Nakara to attack his two clones. Then an Idea came to his head. "If I use the last of my chakra I may be able to pull this off." Sadao told himself. He then preformed the hand seals for the substitution jutsu. A puff of smoke appeared next to him, and there was a substitution clone of Sadao. Sadao's plan was to send the substitution clone to try, and attack Nakara from the back right when the two clones he had sent out to get Nakara were just revealed as clones. Then Nakara would turn around, and kick the substitution clone thinking it was me. Then the real Sadao would use his chakra fists, and would go behind Nakara again, and the substitution clone would hopefully catch him off guard, giving Sadao a chance to strike him hopefully sending him flying with a bleeding back, and scraped face.
[TWC: 315]
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Some training [p, no kill, Nakara Kuoga] - Page 2 Empty Re: Some training [p, no kill, Nakara Kuoga]

Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:18 am
Nakara was getting a tad bit impatient as Sadao was taking way to long to make his room. Not only was he wide out in the open, he would also give him a small opening in which was visible. Now looking ahead of him he would slide off of the rock and reposition himself back on it as he took his fighting stance, gaining a higher vantage point. The first thing that gave his position away was the puffs of smoke that came from the rock he was behind which made him smile," i guess i found you sooner that expected," he thought in his head as he tried to figure out what he was thinking. He would look at the clones as they came at him, knowing what would happen as he flicked the wires at them, dispersing them before they even had gotten closer to them. Nakara would sigh as he pulled out a Kunai and tossed it into the air with all of his strength. His plan now in motion he would now see the new clone coming at him from the front, dispelling it just like the one's before him, but before he could react his was hit in the back with a dense fist of some sort as he went flying, coughing up blood as he hit a nearby rock, turning into another log in a poof of smoke. The Kunai that he threw into the air would be directly above Sadao as Nakara was holding it, dropping onto him putting him into the dirt with the Kunai firmly on his back," that is check and mate my good friend do you submit or do you want to continue," a small smile on his face as he waited for an answer.

[1330]
Sadao
Sadao
Citizen

Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:00 pm
The clone he had punched was merely, a substitution clone. Sadao saw a shadow of a man with a sharp object casted on the rock. Sadao looked up, and saw Nakara holding a kunai clenched in his fist. Sadao had to risk it, He once again infused chakra into his fist, he was to about chakra depletion right now. He jumped into the air with his fist pointing towards Nakara's stomach. The kunai went into his shoulder blade, the pain was immeasurable. Sadao extended his fist a bit more, and felt it hit Nakara's chest, Sadao heard a bone snap. Nakara was sent into the air, and Sadao fell onto the ground holding his shoulder where the kunai had been lodged in. Blood was dripping from his shoulder, and Sadao was in pain. He did not know what happened to Nakara, and lay there on the rock with both eyes shut. If that punch with the last of his chakra did not do something to Nakara to keep him from defeat, it was all over, Sadao would have give up on the battle. Sadao with his little strength, pulled the kunai from his shoulder with his other hand. His hand was covered in blood, and was holding a kunai. He gripped it with his fist, and waited for Nakra to do something.
[TWC: 222]

Last edited by Bowl-o-Cereal on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Citizen

Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:10 pm
[You might want to edit...I had used the substitution jutsu when you had hit me..so I wound be in the air with the Kunai]
Sadao
Sadao
Citizen

Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:11 pm
[Oops didn't understand, be more clear next time please]
Citizen

Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:42 pm
Blood had been drawn, although it was not intentional it had happened as the Kunai struck Sadao in the shoulder. Nakara would smile as he looked to the boy, but the smile would quickly go away as he felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He would go flying into the air a little blood being coughed up and quickly regained himself as landed, dropping to one knee. It had seem like Sadao used the last of his chakra to hit him with that fist almost breaking his rib. The pain was sharp as it took Nakara a moment to catch his breathe as he slowly walked over towards Sadao,"pretty impressive Sadao you fractured my rib, you could have broken it with a little more pressure but I guess this match is mine for now," as he clapped his hands together he would smile,"we will meet again..until then get stronger," his voice trailing off as he disappeared in a gust of leaves.
[EXIT]
WC: 1492 +7 Stats +14 JP
Sadao
Sadao
Citizen

Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:51 pm
Sadao got up shaking as he heard Nakara say "We will meet again..until then get stronger," then he disappeared into the leaves leaving no sign of him. "I'll make sure I get stronger!, until then we will meet again." Sadao walked to his Buster sword and picked it up from the floor. He put it on his back, and held where he had been struck with Nakara's kunai. Sadao put the kunai Nakara left for him, and walked to the Konoah hospital to get his shoulder fixed.
[EXIT]
[WC : 1545, +7 stats, +15 JP]
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:39 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum