Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training with Mezurashii (Private no kill) Empty Training with Mezurashii (Private no kill)

Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:40 pm
Irou was isndie his his apartment looking around. Irou then grab his long dark jacket and he walked out of his door heading for the training grounds of konoha. As the time passed Irou arrived to the training grounds looking around to see if somebody was there so he can train with but no ninja was at the training grounds Irou knew that a ninja would come so he went to the ground with a book inside his hand. He was reading the book until a ninja came ready to spar with him, Irou was still and the training mood after the spar he did with itami.
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

Training with Mezurashii (Private no kill) Empty Re: Training with Mezurashii (Private no kill)

Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:57 pm
Mezurashii stretched languidly as she approached the training grounds. Training ground sixty-six was currently under maintenance so she was forced to travel to the more common area's. When she arrived she noticed the place was practically empty, save for a boy that looked older than herself.

"Um, excuse me. Do you want to train?" she asked when she was close enough, though he seemed content to read his book and Mezurashii couldn't help but approve. Hopefully this boy would be as tricky as she was in a battle.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Training with Mezurashii (Private no kill) Empty Re: Training with Mezurashii (Private no kill)

Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:32 pm
Irou was sitting on the ground reading his book, then he heard an girl voice behind him asking if he wanted to train....

"Um, excuse me. Do you want to train?"

"Well sure, my name is Irou I live inside konoha and I'm a academy student that is trying to become a genin what about you tell some of your information"....

Irou said as he stood there with a smile on his face waiting for the other ninja to reply....
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:23 pm
Mezurashii smiled at the boy, Irou, politely. He seemed nice enough, though she wasn't going to stake her life on that bet just yet.

"I'm Mezurashii, I am a genin, I don't live in the residential district but further out. How about only basic techniques but we can go all out on weapons and tools?" she asked as she walked a good distance from the boy, before she took a battle ready stance, low to the ground. Waiting for him to get ready.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:11 pm
Mezurashii smiled at the boy, Irou, politely. He seemed nice enough, though she wasn't going to stake her life on that bet just yet.

"I'm Mezurashii, I am a genin, I don't live in the residential district but further out. How about only basic techniques but we can go all out on weapons and tools?" she asked as she walked a good distance from the boy, before she took a battle ready stance, low to the ground. Waiting for him to get ready.

Irou would hear what the genin said and he saw how the girl got into a fighting stance Irou would then run at the girl aiming a punch for her head...

"What you say no hold backs I don't hit girls but since this is a spar I'm taking no chances"
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:43 pm
Mezurashii grinned at the boy, before her face fell into one of concentration. Ducking under the punch she grabbed the wrist with one hand and a bunch of his shirt with the other. Throwing him over herself she jumped up to him while he was still in mid-air and delivered a strong kick to his gut.

She jumped back slightly and stared at him for a long while "you underestimated me, didn't you" it was more a statement than a question but she could tell. Her face hardened as she shifted into another battle stance.

"Come at me for real this time, otherwise I'll beat you down" she said seriously, normally she wouldn't say something like that but no one ever got stronger from holding back and she'll be damned to the seventh gate of hell before she lets this boy treat her like an academy student.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:03 pm
Mezurashii grinned at the boy, before her face fell into one of concentration. Ducking under the punch she grabbed the wrist with one hand and a bunch of his shirt with the other. Throwing him over herself she jumped up to him while he was still in mid-air and delivered a strong kick to his gut.

Irou saw how the girl grab his shirt and threw him into the air but he didn't know that the girl aim a punch for his gut he fell to the ground holding his stomach. Irou would then stand up off the ground hearing what mezurashii had to nsay....

you underestimated me, didn't you

"Well technically I meant to punch you and the head, I really wasn't trying to underestimate you"

After Irou replied he would hear the ninja again....

Come at me for real this time, otherwise I'll beat you down

"First off I will never let a girl beat me down just because you is a genin doesn't make you high power over me... Now let's fight I'm going to show you my full powers"

Irout said with a smile on his face as he got into a fighting stance he would then try to fill for his kunai but Irou left it at home he would now have to use taijutsu on his opponent...

"Well since I don't have an weapon on me so can you use your taijutsu skills ???"

Irou then ran to the right on the ninja he was at least 3 meters away from the girl, he would then preform a basic academy ninja jutsu which was called Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique.

Irou would turn his self into the girl looking just like her. After he turn his self to the girl he was still running to the right he was now at least inches away from the girl then he aim a round house wind kick for the girl head...
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:24 pm
Mezurashii raised an eyebrow at his comment about a never letting a girl beat him. He seemed a bit arrogant to her. She grinned at him wanting to use taijutsu, now that she's seen his speed she knew she could handle him.

"Your going to need more than taijutsu and academy basics" she said annd had to stifle a laugh when he transformed into her. Granted she was impressed but she didn't know why he transformed, it's used mostly to confuse your enemies in battle.

Mezurashii blocked his kick, her arms stung slightly but she ignored it in favour of pulling him towards her. She jerked him forward and clothes-lined him at his shoulders, after that she delivered an powerful upper kick to his back sending him into the air.

"Your to slow" she said as she jumped up and delivered three fast uppercuts to his back before twisting in the air and brought her heel down on his gut. He hit the ground hard as she fell to the earth quietly, she looked at him and suddenly felt worried. What if she really hurt him?

Then she remembered her own words, he can't beat her with just going at her head on.

"Sorry that I've hurt you, but I feel like your not trying" she said in an apologetic voice, she never likes hurting a fellow leaf shinobi but if he was going to treat her like this then she was going to show him just how strong she could be.

Last edited by Mezurashii on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:59 pm
Mezurashii raised an eyebrow at his comment about a never letting a girl beat him. He seemed a bit arrogant to her. She grinned at him wanting to use taijutsu, now that she's seen his speed she knew she could handle him.

"Your going to need more than taijutsu and academy basics" she said annd had to stifle a laugh when he transformed into her. Granted she was impressed but she didn't know why he transformed, it's used mostly to confuse your enemies in battle.

Mezurashii blocked his kick, her arms stung slightly but she ignored it in favour of pulling him towards her. She jerked him forward and clothes-lined him at his shoulders, after that she delivered an powerful upper kick to his back sending him into the air.

Irou heard what the ninja said and he saw how she block his round house kick and upper cut him to the air then Irou fell to the ground....

"Damn you"

Irou said as he took his hand cleaning the blood off his face before he would stand up ready to fight back....

He would hear the girl again talking...

Your to slow

Irou laughed then he stood up off the ground and he turn back to his normal form he would then reply....

"I'm to slow think again"

Irou then aim a punch for the girl chest if she was to dodge that he would aim a kick for her head...

"I hope you can dodge my taijutsu"

Irou knew that he was training with a strong genin so he had to show that he wasn't an coward...
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:50 am
Mezurashii dodged the punch easily enough but was struck by the kick to the head, she flew to the side from the force of the kick but she managed to turn it into a tumble. She stayed low to the ground as she felt her head, as she brought her hand down she noticed blood.

Taking a deep breath she smiled at him politely. "Glad your taking me seriously" she said before darting towards him, just as she was close enough she pulled out her sense fooling smoke bomb and, taking a deep breath, burst it at Irou's feet.

She jumped back and threw her three bang shuriken at him, one to the ground at his feet and the other two on either sides, they exploded at different times before she darted up to him at top speed and tackled him to the ground. Kunai at the ready.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum