Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Ramen for breakfast Empty Ramen for breakfast

Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:05 pm
Itami felt the aching pain in his limbs as he slowly walked towards Ichiraku's, Irou following at his side. Itami was quiet partly because he was thinking and partly because he was so tired. Training all night without any sleep and receiving a few punches sure drained him. He was looking forward to the warm noodle soup even if it was a bit weird they'd eat ramen for breakfast.

When they arrived at the stand, they both sat down and while waiting for someone to come and ask for their orders, Itami turned to Irou, his face showing strain and exhaustion.
"This has been fun and interesting but next time we spar, we need to pick a more reasonable hour."
As the waitress turned to them, Itami waited for Irou to order and then asked for Miso ramen for himself. His face was blank and void of emotion which was the consequence of his tiredness. His eyes were burning a little so he closed them momentarily and then opened them again once he felt the eyes got enough moisture. Taking off his jacket, he folded it next to himself and sighed. "So what's going on today for you? Will you head to the academy for classes or maybe take on a mission?" he asked, wanting to break the silence and get the conversation rolling.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Ramen for breakfast Empty Re: Ramen for breakfast

Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:17 pm
Itami felt the aching pain in his limbs as he slowly walked towards Ichiraku's, Irou following at his side. Itami was quiet partly because he was thinking and partly because he was so tired. Training all night without any sleep and receiving a few punches sure drained him. He was looking forward to the warm noodle soup even if it was a bit weird they'd eat ramen for breakfast.

When they arrived at the stand, they both sat down and while waiting for someone to come and ask for their orders, Itami turned to Irou, his face showing strain and exhaustion.

Irou would take a sit looking at the order list, then he heard itami talking...

"This has been fun and interesting but next time we spar, we need to pick a more reasonable hour."

"Well we should but I got to say I'm a little tired but the training we did was awsome dude"
Irou said as he saw this old guy walking up to them both asking for thier orders.
"I will take some noodles with water on the side sir"
Irou would say as he heard itami talking to him again...

So what's going on today for you? Will you head to the academy for classes or maybe take on a mission?"

I might go take some academy classes, but I'm not doing any missions until I hit genin rank"
Irou said as he ate his ramen noodles while waiting for itami to reply...
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:02 am
"Yeah, it was pretty great," Itami replied, watching as their food was set before them. He picked up his chopsticks and heard his stomach grumble. Eating some noodles, he instantly felt better. He picked up the soup plate and drank a bit of hot liquid to warm up. Ramen was a miracle worker.
"Oh cool. When I was still in the academy, I only did D-rank missions which were pretty lame. Mostly I had to clean up stuff. I hated it. Now that I'm a genin, things are much more interesting. he told Irou and ate some more ramen. "The best thing though, is being able to learn amazing jutsu. It's definitely hard, but worth it."
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:00 pm
"Yeah, it was pretty great," Itami replied, watching as their food was set before them. He picked up his chopsticks and heard his stomach grumble. Eating some noodles, he instantly felt better. He picked up the soup plate and drank a bit of hot liquid to warm up. Ramen was a miracle worker.
"Oh cool. When I was still in the academy, I only did D-rank missions which were pretty lame. Mostly I had to clean up stuff. I hated it. Now that I'm a genin, things are much more interesting. he told Irou and ate some more ramen. "The best thing though, is being able to learn amazing jutsu. It's definitely hard, but worth it

Irou heard what the ninja said and he ate more of his ramen before he stood up and walked away heading for his cold cave...
"Well bye dude nice training with you and eating ramen maybe sometime we can do this again itami"
Irou said as he wave bye to the ninja....

Exit
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:10 pm
As Irou stood up to leave and said bye, Itami simply waved and turned back to his food. Once he cleared the bowl he ordered a tea and while drinking it, watched the day commence. More and more people came out on the streets going about their daily bussiness. Itami sipped his tea and enjoyed the fresh morning air, thinking about his life in Konoha. He wondered what the future had in store for him.
Once he was finished with his tea, he payed, stood up and walked away along the street and disapeared behind a corner.

[exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum