Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

What Happened!!?[Mission] Empty Re: What Happened!!?[Mission]

Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:15 pm
Late in the morning Fai was in the mountains doing a little "demolition" training to let out some steam and also to have a little fun seeing as he had nothing to do at the current time. Chunks of rocks, debris, and everything else was flying around as he continued to punch the ground," well this is fun and im venting my steam," as he would punch a boulder twice and it would shatter into pieces.

Fai would rub his face clear of the sweat and put on his jacket as he jumped down the mountain heading to the village to get something to eat and also go and get a mission or two. It would take him a while to actually get to the village considering he was walking slow as he would take off his bandages showing his dark red eye. As he finally made his way into the village, he would go to the ramen shop and order a large bowl of pork ramen.

he sat there for a while and looked around at the villagers as his food was getting ready. His food would finally arrive as he picked up the bowl and began to eat, slurping the noodles down fast. Fai was as hungry as three bears after hibernation, as he chugged down the broth and paid the chef walking out to the Raikage building to go get a mission. As he walked there he would see a hole in the building as if it was attacked. he would go to see what would happen as he overheard someone say something was stolen from the raikage building.

Fai would smile as he turned around to try and go find out what was stolen and who stole it as he walked into the forest of the village. he would look around not noticing anything until something caught his eye... a person, but something about them confused him. He would walk closer to him," hey..you looking for the theives as well, or what," keeping a safe distance away. He would soon pick up two other signatures running from where he was and decided to go see who it was. Going through the trees he would see two ninja running with something in their hands," the theives huh," as he claps his hands together his speed would increase allowing him run in front of them.

The two would soon stop in front of him and confront him without even thinking. Fai would make a shadow clone and jump back as the clone dealt with one, meanwhile the originial Fai would be making the handsigns for a jutsu. The ninja would close in as his hand was ablaze with pure lightning, chirping like one thousand birds," your fate is sealed," as he dashed as the man. Fai would appear behind him as he pierced his chest dropping him to the ground. By the time Fai was done, the clone would have already finished off the other and was returning the documents as it disappeared. He would walk up to the boy," here those theives are dead and this is what you are looking for correct," as he sat them down in front of him and disappeared.

TWC=2637/3000

Last edited by Fai Li Wong on Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eiji
Eiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:33 pm
Eiji had been casually talking to a group of people in town at the time, but more specifically he had been arguing with the noodle shop owner. It went a little like this, Eiji had just walked up to the noodle store and ordered, "Hello mister noodle shop owner, would you care to get me the most expensive things on your menu? Which would most likely be your Super Duper XXL Beef and Pork Special with a side of twelve steaming hot pork buns freshly made," he added to himself, "Is that too much food for one person? Nah, maybe it isn't even enough, i am getting quite skinny maybe I should start to eat more or what some people like to call reverse dieting." The owner gave him one of the most deadly glares which made him look incredibly threatening while he was holding a lethal ladle in his hand, all the forms of torture through ladles were limitless, "Alright is that all for you fatass?" the owner asked quickly adding, "Or should I add everything in my fucking shop to that fucking order too and where the fuck is your money going to come from to pay for this? The cost of this meal is that of equal to 100 people eating here!" Eiji appalled by the man's retort got this look of anguish in his eyes, "How dare you speak to me like that, I am a customer and I deserve to be treated with the utmost of respect, if you think you can just give this bull shit I am going to have this shit hole shut down," he then turned around yelling to the crowds that were walking by, "Hey all you good people, I suggest not coming here to eat ever, the man who owns it is an ass hole and he won't make my order because he is making fun of the way I treat my weight and look," he grabbed his abs, "I am not even fat so this man is also a lier, so what does that make him? A lying cheap insulting mother fucking bastard of a shop owner that's what!" The shop owner was astonished by this he quickly tapped Eiji on the shoulder and whispered, "Alright, alright I'll make your order, just please shut up." Eiji wasn't hungry anymore, but he was still insulted by the man, "Now you see people? This man is now trying to bribe me with the food I first ordered is this not insulting to you as customers to this wretched place?" with that Eiji strolled out of the shop like nothing had just happened in time to notice a young boy yelling at an older man.

The boy had just yelled, "Fucking cunts with nothing to do...... They make me wanna rage!" The boy was speaking with so much vulgar Eiji couldn't help, but laughing and have some respect for the kid. Eiji walked over to the two having the discussion and he said, "God, your conversation made me laugh my ass off, I could hear you from all the way over there," he pointed at a tree 10 meters away, "Maybe if you guys are planning something you should be a little more quiet then he looked at the kid, "Hey you've earned my respect with your use of word choice, I got your back on whatever you're about to do. The name is Eiji."

After about 10 minutes of tracking the boy had found out the tracks of his enemy which led them into the forest behind a mountain. At this point they were strolling while walking in and out between the trees until they heard. "Oh looky looky the little tike actually came after us. To thing he had the balls to follow without back up.... Oh wait he didn't. He has another prey to our power. This is going to be fun. Take into your las memory the names of the two missing ninja who are gonna obiliterate you. I Fukasa and my friend here Jaxin." Eiji was standing about 15 meters behind the boy because they hadn't really talked much, it had been mostly Eiji just following the kid. "Fuck off!" the boy yelled, then grabbed the woman by the arm and ended up kicking her in the face, then she shot a ball of fire which came in contact with one that the boy had shot which completely overwhelmed the woman's. This was much too amusing for Eiji he couldn't help by quietly clapping his hands and saying, "Bravo, bravo. This is just wonderful." The boy then attacked the woman, with a ninjato and cut her open with all her organs spilling out. "How interesting?" Eiji thought to himself. Sitting in a tree a little to the east of their location Eiji noticed a couple of people who seemed like lackeys and he quickly made sure they didn't have any documents on them, then pointed one finger at each sending a bullet at an incredibly speed flying straight towards them and on contact it blew them both up. "Psh, they never saw it coming," Eiji said laughing.

2937/3000
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:35 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum