Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

A New Era(Kumo Ninja) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Era(Kumo Ninja)

Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:56 am
Things certainly took a interesting turn, he figured that this would end with him simply murdering the three shinobi in cold blood but that was no longer the first thing that he could think of. Despite the hold and control Nike seemed to have over Kurisu's actions and mind, this time something inside of Kurisu was stirred up and affected in a way that allowed him to see clearly for a moment. Alcoholic influence and blood lusting killing urges both leaving his system like a toxin for a small time. Instead of suffering from his normal drunkenness and his urge to murder, this sober feeling caused him to think more without the voices he normally heard being there. This was a feeling he had not felt in a very long time, and it was almost certainly temporary because the darkness inside of him would not allow him to have this much control for very long.

Of course he had some idea about the boy, he probably should have figured that out sooner. The girl though, that was a surprise, but it made sense as soon as she mentioned who her mother was. He truly did not know Suzari for very long, but clearly long enough to have created a child that he never even had a clue existed. She was the one that got away, but now he wondered if things could change. It would be a bad idea to try go down that line of thought, he needed to ignore certain feelings and simply focus his two kids and that guy traveling with them. He brought his right hand down onto his Sora's head, remembering the name he helped give the boy sometime after his conception. 'You don't need family, this not good for 'us' you need to act now, rip that kid's head off, dart to the other two and behead them.' Nike spoke within his mind, attempting to fuel the blood lust.

He wasn't sure how long this would last, but he was able to simply repress Nike's influence and continue normally. The last thing he wanted to do was lose his new family considering what happened to his entire family when he was young. He focused his attention on Makina, not exactly sure as to what he was suppose to say at first. "This is not what I expected. I guess I can believe it though, something inside me tells me its true." he said, exhaling a large sigh before continuing, this time also addressing Kuro and Sora. "Well, since you probably only know I'm the Raikage, but don't know my name, I'm Kurisu Ametsuchi. I think it'd be best if we spoke somewhere a little more private." he said turning around and walking off in the direction of his office.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:12 am
Makina would stand ther her eyes never leaving this man who she found out blood was running through her very veins. It was so much anger swelling in her body that the gelel stone begun to react slow steady aurora blue light was dim but enough to be seen in the center of her chest. But only to those perverts looking at her chest that is."you know he seem strange not what i thought he would be like"said Outer Maki who was letting inner take over. She would look at her father before she said anything else she would listen as he introduced himself. She would smile slightly as she hovered her hand towards Kurokon."This is my body guar mother assisgned me....The Hoshimura grew to be a royal family i thought you knew this?"she would say implying the history of the Hoshimura down to her grandmother Claire Farron. She would begin to speak again before she was stopped by her father who wanted to speak in a more private place she would simply nod as she heard those words of Claire go through her head"your allies are closer then you think". Did she mean this dead lady sex fetish of father she had then she would look at the boy not saying anything to focused to even pay him the proper attention."yes somewhere more quiet will work"she said letting him lead the way as her and most likely Kuro followed.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:19 am
[Sorry about the wait x-x I'm pretty sick right now.]

He turned around to look back over at them as Makina introduced Kuro as her bodyguard, making him realize that he didn't even acknowledge Kuro very much. "Sorry about that, got a lot of things in my mind right now, and yes I know of the Royal status of the Hoshimura." he said, his head beginning to hurt from Nike's influence trying even harder to take over and make him kill. Most of the time he would have conceded or even done it himself, but this was family, something he hadn't known since he was a child. The closest thing to a family that he had was Viper and Echo, who although not related by blood are still like brothers to him. This time it was family related by blood, and to make it more important, they were his offspring.

Making his way to his office, he broke the recently repaired wall on the right side of the door and walked in through the hole, waving off his ANBU guard. Going over to right side of the office he grabbed three chairs, designed to be very comfortable, and moved them in front of his desk. He sat in his chair behind his desk and grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels drinking some of it. "Make yourselves at home. Don't take this next question the wrong way, I'm glad you're here, but why did you come here in the first place? Was it only to meet me or was there something else?" he asked, figuring he needed to get the formalities out of the way before he attempted to get to know his kids better.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:27 am
Makina would be walking behind her father as her other self was fighting to get out but she was kept under control for now. Still in her hand was the box she found from the labs with the documents inside she knew she will discuss her theory with her father he was one of the great five he had to know a few things.It was just her job to exploit the infomation or make him not by force but the one way she could. She would continue walking behind him as he answered her question about the royal family all she did was nod in agreement. So her family name truly is streched far and wide so how did her mother end up with this guy? that was a god damn mystery. She would look as her father would burst through a wall instead of using the door her eye brow twitching as she looks at kuro giving him that what the fuck look. She would shake her head as she made her way through the door to sit down as she sat she would let her father speak."Well believe it or not i was told by my ancestors to find you....maybe you could help me they spoke you had the power too. She would open the box as she would dump the ten rings on the desk of her father."These was found in the depths of the Hoshimura catacombs that even strech so far to right under your very village"she would then stand as she would walk to a near by window resting her arm on the ledge.

"There was reports about a group called the akatsuki i read these reports left by Claire Farron who was part of the Akatsuki"she would pause for everyone to listen her chakra sensing was in a one hundred meter radius. "So i dug up a few files each talking about a new world....where war will be a distant memory...my ancestor wasn't able to finish her goal so i thought ill take it up upon myself"she would say looking out the window as her father woukd be sitting next to her most likely."You personally should understand this peace or rather so called paradise can't last forever...the world went to hell people playing god to much power for them to control...playing puppeteer with others lives"she would say as she turn her head as her red eyes would look at her father. She would pick up one of the rings sliding it on one of her fingers."i will like you to play apart in this world changing event father....work with me to make this world anew.....but first i ask you transfer me and my bodyguard to Kumogakure........and is there anything else you may can help me with.....oh yeah the files"she would say pointing to the papers left in the box."there they are everything i spoke are on them"she would finish.

Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:41 pm
Taking another large drink of Jack Daniels, he listened as his daughter spoke about why she had come all the way out here to see him. As soon as the rings hit the surface of his desk, he looked at them very carefully, simply examining with his vision was enough to instantly recognized the meaning and importance of the rings. He already knew some things about the Akatsuki, having read legends about them and dealing with them not too long ago, although the recent encounter was more of a copycat situation rather than the actual thing. The real Akatsuki were powerful, whereas the last ones to claim the name were taken down very quickly and easily. What actually brought some surprise to him was the catacombs running as far as under his village without him even being aware of it.

He listened to the rest of what his daughter had to say, taking in each detail that she mentioned until the end. He wasn't sure how to respond, taking the files out of the box and laying them on his desk in front of him. 'World changing event? Sounds like the type of event that would let us spill a lot of blood.' Nike said within the confines of Kurisu's mind. For now he ignored the personality trait inside of him, that was more like a possession, and focused on the request that Makina had made about moving her to Kumogakure no Sato along with her bodyguard. Reaching into his desk after taking another large drink of his Jack Daniels, he pulled out two set of papers.

"Both of you fill out one of these and you'll officially be part of Kumogakure no Sato. If you don't, that's fine also, no one will mess with you anyways." he said, tossing the papers to the end of his desk, it didn't matter if they officially filed themselves to be part of the village, he'd make sure that no one even came close to trying to touch either of them. "I'll do what I can do help and be a part of this 'world changing event' that you were talking about." he said, then directing his attention over towards Kuro. "Just wanted to say that I appreciate you looking after Makina." he offered his rarely given gratitude, something that made Nike laugh at him from inside of his mind, wanting to break free and kill more than ever. "Before we discuss more business though, how have you been?" he asked, directing the question at his daughter Makina, attempting to do something he had not done in a very long time, make a connection with family.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:32 am
Makina would take the papers she was given by her listening to him as he spoke over all she was respectful. She would look at the papers signing them quickly as she would write down her name filling in point by point as she would think to herself in the long run she had to think alot it was just about time to go to the next village handing the papers to her father she would speak"Excuse me father if you will ill return shortly"she wanted to visit one more place in this cursed nation Kirigakure where her grandmother reigned as mizukage. With that she will leave with kuro most likely to there next destination......

(Exit)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum