Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
20 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training in Kumo (P, NK) Empty Training in Kumo (P, NK)

Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:44 pm
Hasashi awoke that morning ready to train, which was normal for him. He was a Genin, and needed to become more powerful. He quickly got out of bed and got dressed, putting on a black t-shirt and white shorts. He slipped on his ninja sandals, and tied his headband to his forehead.

He skipped his breakfast and went straight the training fields, not even bringing his weapons. He then began to scan the area for worthy opponents, wondering if he should find a sparring partner.

TWC 85

(very very short post xD the rest will be longer though)
alucard121
alucard121
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 340

Training in Kumo (P, NK) Empty Re: Training in Kumo (P, NK)

Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:20 pm
standing at the training ground looking for an emeny to spar with. Maikeru spotted a young boy in a black shirt and white shorts who looked to be a worthy enemy.
walking towards the young man. Maikeru noticed that the young boy had no weapons with him and he smiled at that site because he himself had forget gotten some to replace his from the other day.
Finally reaching the young man bowing to him and said "my name is Maikeru and i am going to be your enemy today "standing straight agin he lookd at the young man with very intent eyes and noticed something about him but he couldnt figure it out.While waitin the the young main to introduce him self he scanned the area for anyone who would hurt him or the boy he could tell by looking at the boy that he was slightly stronger and slightly faster but he wasnt sure by how much but he smiled at the thought of his enemy having a slight advantage. He stood there starting to plan his attack and trap considering all he had was useless jutsu and no weapons this was goining to be very difficult to pull off but he was going to give it his all.

twc 212 (very well and i figured that your posts were normally longer)
Galen Okinaga
Galen Okinaga
Citizen

Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:56 pm
Walking along the streets of Kumogakure, Galen would admire the amount of activity amongst the villagers, enjoying this time of flourish in the village. Even the academy had begun gaining many more recruits to become genin, something that was going to help Kumogakure in the near future. Galen was sure of it. Continuing his leasurely walk, Galen would pass by the Raikage’s building, admiring the beauty of such a building. It was amazing how a village could be built inside of a mountain chain….. It always peaked Galen’s interest on how they were able to even make it up here and make the village…… Before he could finish his thought, Galen walked straight into a pole, falling back and rubbing his head he read the sign above the pole, reading ‘Training grounds’. Smiling, he walked in the direction of the training grounds, entering and seeing two young kids standing inside. Eager to meet them, Galen walked forward, getting a clearer picture of their faces.

“Hello! I am Galen, Galen Okinaga! It is nice to meet you both! What are your names?”
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:22 pm
It turned out Hasashi didn’t have to look for an opponent, as another boy walked up to him and said he was going to be Hasashi’s enemy. Hasashi thought that was an odd thing to say, but he assumed that the older boy meant that they were going to spar.

The boy, whose name was Maikeru, must have been three or four years older than Hasashi. Hasashi had no clue as to whether or not this kid was better than him at fighting though, he was just barely a Genin and knew little about sizing up his opponent. Well if he is stronger, or faster, I’ll just have to be smarter!

Hasashi was no stranger to being an opponent through superior technique, having recently defeated a Leaf ninja who had been both stronger and faster than him. Of course, this kid was older, perhaps he was better than Hasashi’s last opponent. It could have just been beginners luck though, that last fight. I need to make sure I don’t get to cocky!

Hasashi decided to bow back to his opponent, there had been a few seconds pause because he had gotten sidetracked while thinking. “My name is Hasashi, it’s nice to meet you.” The 10 year old smiled as he spoke, being the cheerful kind of person he was.

As he finished speaking, another person approached. Hasashi didn’t notice him until he spoke, saying his full name. Hasashi turned his attention towards the newcomer, curious as to whether or not he wanted to spar with them too. He smiled when the boy said it was nice to meet them, and asked their names.

“I’m Hasashi, it’s nice to meet you too. Do you want to join us? We are about to spar!” this new kid seemed to be older than Hasashi as well, but younger than the first guy. If they were to all spar, Hasashi wondered how well he would do.

TWC: 407
alucard121
alucard121
Citizen

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:44 pm
Maikeru noticed the young man who just anounced his name and bowed " my name is Maikeru. " Now scaning the new comer he didnt even bother to judge his speed or strength. Smiling "are we sparing or not." stepping back to decide which one to attack first. he had finally had made his choice he ran and cound house kicked Galen in the side of the leg right behind the knee watching him twist and fall to the ground. Spinning to face Hasashi to judge on what he would do. Making sure not to let galen leave his eye sight he looked at galen and then smiling and grabbed galen by the throat and lifted him and threw him about 2 feet away then turning and sprinting at hasashi swung his left leg and foot at hasashis left knee cap with all the strength he could muster trying to disable at least on of his enemys before they both attacked him at once he smiled" you both may be faster and stronger than me but you will never ut smart me." postioning himself in to a fighting stance ready for which ever one attacked him first. Watching both of them carefully and planing his next attack or evasion of there attacks.

twc 210
Galen Okinaga
Galen Okinaga
Citizen

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:00 pm
Galen watched as the boy tried to kick him, simply pulling out a kunai and stabbing at his leg as he did so. After this, the boy would reach for his kneck, making Galen take out another kunai and stab at the hand used to try to choke him. Ducking under him now, Galen would kick at Maikeru's legs, making sure to act swiftly. Why did this kid attack him? Did he want to die? No matter, this would not end well. He would look at Hasashi, screaming at him while preforming these actions:

"WELL YOU GOING TO HELP OR WHAT!?"

Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:35 pm
It seemed that the oldest boy, Maikeru, was rather impatient. Hasashi watched as the boy ran towards the newcomer, shortly after saying his name. He didn’t even give Galen a chance to say yes or no. Hasashi watched, unsure as to what he should do, as the boy attempted to kick Galen in the face.

The newcomer had brought weapons it had seemed, and Hasashi watched as the kunai went towards the leg. Hasashi looked away, sure that blood would be spilt. Blood made the poor boy sick, despite having been around it for awhile. Maybe it won’t be a lot of blood though, that isn’t so bad. If he just gets cut a little bit. His thoughts drifted back to his spar with the leaf genin, when he had cut the boy’s rear and there had been a lot of blood.

As Hasashi looked back, he saw that Galen now had two kunai’s. It was too late for Hasashi to do anything, it seemed to him that Maikeru was going to be hit. He could only watch as Galen attempted to stab the boy.

Hasashi’s eyes would feel strange as he watched the event, but only just for a moment. A split second passed in which everything seemed to slow down, Hasashi was able to figure out just how fast the two of them were moving with ease and even track their movements. The moment passed however, and everything returned to normal. He didn’t know that he had activated his Sharingan, for the second time in his life. Galen might have seen a flash of red as he looked at the young Genin, and maybe even the two tomoe that were in each eye. Hasashi however, knew nothing about what had transpired, and only continued to watch the two older Genin.

TWC 709

Requesting second tomoe sharingan
alucard121
alucard121
Citizen

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:23 pm
stunned to see the kunai caught off balence by seeing it he fell to the ground. rolling to across the ground and stops and looks at the cut. looking at it closely and decided it wasnt as bad as it looks and stands up even with the pain in his leg he decides to stand and countiue his fight. looking he said" well galen i see your all full of suprises well how about a little hand to hand combat instead of weapons." turning to look at Hasashi grinning and starts running towards him sliding and lifts himself up off the ground and strikes with an foot to the jaw.

twc 110
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen

Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:13 pm
(I'm guessing you are attempting to attack me? Seeing as you provided me with such a wonderfully vague attack to defend against, I'm going to have some fun :3 If this is an unnacceptable vague manip though, I apologize and will be more than willing to take a kick in the jaw for my failure xD)

Hasashi watched as the boy ran at him, before going into a slide. For some reason, Maikeru was sliding on the leg that had been stabbed, getting dirt all over and possibly in the wound Galen had inflicted on him. It must have hurt, but his opponent had decided to continue doing whatever weird attack he was planning, lifting himself into the air once he got close to Hasashi, using his hands to lift himself up and do a hand stand before kicking at Hasashi's jaw.

The young genin was so confused by the boy’s actions that he barely remembered to dodge. Because the boy was doing a hand stand now, he had to spin his body to do the kick. This gave Hasashi ample time to duck under the attack, and also forced Maikeru to continue the spin as the foot missed its target. Hasashi then went to punch Maikeru in the side as he spun, but dirt and blood fell on his face and got in his eye. He hadn’t realized Maikeru had tried to kick him with his hurt foot.

Hasashi stopped his punch and instead stepped back , away from Maikeru and Galen, quickly moving out of Maikeru’s range. He wiped the blood and dirt of his opponent off of his face quickly, using his right hand to get the crap off of his eyes. It took only a second thankfully, and he was ready once more to fight. He was fairly grossed out though, having dirt and blood on his face and now his hand, but he wouldn’t let it get to him. He would probably throw up later though...

TWC 984
alucard121
alucard121
Citizen

Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:26 pm
with hasashi dodging his attack was something maikeru was not ready for forcing him to miss and get blood and dirt on hasashi and then faling to the ground hurting his shoulder and leg in the process.
he rolled over standing looking to eye to eye with hasashi and took a moment and looked at him he had found a weakness in the by why had he not attacked him when his own attack miss. it had to have been the blod reaching down he grabbed some blood and ran at hasashi. getting up closes he threw it in hasashis face using this moment to catch his breath. he stepped back and bowed and said thank you for the spar hasashi but i am wounded and need to heal so i bid you good bye .

[exit]

twc 135

(final word count for maiker is 667)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum