Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
doby
doby
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 105

Kunai Cache (Flashback, Mission, Masato) Empty Kunai Cache (Flashback, Mission, Masato)

Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:52 pm
Mission Name: Finding Lost Cargo
Type: Find

Task: A weapon cache of kunai for the shop have been stolen by some thieves and require you to return them in any way so the weapons don't get damaged.

Doby awakens to a breeze as he notices his door is open, he walks over to the door as he notices a note atttached to the door reading,"Hello Doby its me the weapon shop keeper that you bought the bo staff off of, I have recently lost a cargo please find it for me." Doby quickly got breakfast and got dressed before heading off to the village gates and he waits for a friend while holding his bo staff in his right hand.

Word Count 84/125
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Kunai Cache (Flashback, Mission, Masato) Empty Re: Kunai Cache (Flashback, Mission, Masato)

Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:00 am
Denkiteki found a scroll waiting for him downstairs, his mother handing it to him before he ate his breakfast. The young Jounin sighed, could he get a break? He knew from some of his friends that he was being sent on more and more missions lately, despite his condition.

There had been little success in finding out was wrong with him as well, much to his disappointment. This is bad, I really need a break… but Denkiteki wasn’t one to turn down a mission, so he ended up deciding to go.

He wore his old Chuunin gear, he had yet to replace it with the better, but much more expensive, Jounin set. I suppose I’ll have to get around to it sooner or later though…

It was only a D-Rank, so Denkiteki only had his kunai holster and weapons pouch with him. Both were in their usual place, the holster on the outer part of his thigh, and the pouch resting above his rear.

Denkiteki saw the boy he would be doing the mission with, waving to him as he got close. “Hello, I’m Denkiteki. What is your name?”

189/125
doby
doby
Citizen

Kunai Cache (Flashback, Mission, Masato) Empty Re: Kunai Cache (Flashback, Mission, Masato)

Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:08 am
Doby felt strange that the mission he was assigned to needed a Jounin, especially since the mission was only a D ranked but nonetheless he waved back at Denkiteki saying "I am Doby, nice to meet you, shall we head off?" Denkiteki nodded to Doby as they headed out of the Kirigakure gates and off into the sea, as they walked there together Doby spoke to Denkiteki peacefully and with little hesitation, "Do you come here ofter? I recently started to train my bo staff speed against the almighty waves of the sea. Also, if you don't mind me asking, how does it feel to be a Jounin?

Word Count total 182/125
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:17 am
Denkiteki nodded to Dobby, “ Nice to meet you as well.”

The two began to walk away from the village, and out towards the seas. The boy Doby seemed to be a talker, which Denkiteki was fine with. He wasn’t one to talk much himself, but it didn’t bother him that his team mate did that.

Denkiteki looked over at Doby when he asked what being a Jounin was like, “It’s… interesting I guess. You have more responsibilities, you have to do more missions. You have to lead people too, which is hard for me at least. But, I wouldn’t go back to being a Chuunin though, I suppose I like the responsibility.”

TWC 302/125
doby
doby
Citizen

Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:24 am
As they were walking Doby noticed some suspicous people by some palm trees, he pulled Denkiteki's sleave to get his attention. The both of them hid by a nearby bush to see what the thieves were doing, Doby noted that they were taking kunai out of a brown cache. He whispered to Dekiteki to tell him what the plan was, "There are 3 of them....I get the one on the left with my bo staff and you get...the 2 on the right with....whatever you got.....you can kill them or injure them.....after that we both carry the cache back to the shopkeeper deal?

TWC 297/125
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:31 am
Denkiteki saw the 3 thieves, and was prepared to take them all out when Doby talked. Only 2 of them? Alright, fine.

Without saying a word, Denkiteki would move for the 2 on the right, so quickly that he might as well have teleported. He reappeared in front of both of them, and before they had a chance to react they were both picked up by the collar of their shirts and thrown backwards.

They landed on their backs, 3 meters away from Denkiteki, who was slowly advancing towards them. Both quickly surrendered, realizing that the Jounin was more than a match for them. Denkiteki would use the shadow clone jutsu to create enough clones to pick up the weapons, and to help Doby if he needed it.

TWC 430/125
doby
doby
Citizen

Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:39 am
As Doby saw Denkiteki take out his 2 thieves and summon his clones, he also dashed out of the bushes with his Bo staff in his hands and he swiped it under his thief's feet as he hit the ground hard. Doby poked the bo staff to the thief's nose and his started to bleed lightly, the thief quickly surrendered as he was holding his lightly bleeding nose. Doby held his bo staff up straight and got out of a combat stance. He grabbed the rest of the kunai that Denketiki couldn't grab and then headed back to the village. Once they hit the gate he spoke to Denketiki, "Its been nice working with you, lets go turn in this mission and maybe we can catch up and train sometime?"

TWC 426/125
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:46 am
It didn’t take them long to return to the village. Denkiteki’s clones were capable of carrying more of the equipment, but it seemed Doby wanted to help out as well. Denkiteki stood behind all 3 thieves as he led them back to the village, and waved good bye to Doby as he decided he would take them to the jail personally as well.

“Yeah, we can train sometime.” Denkiteki gave the boy a thumbs up, before turning way and leading the thieves towards the jail.

515/125
doby
doby
Citizen

Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:49 am
{Mission Complete}

JP +3

TWC 426/125

+275 ryo

100+275=375
doby
doby
Citizen

Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:24 am
{Bump}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum