Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

It's Showtime! (Private/Invite Only/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Showtime! (Private/Invite Only/NK)

Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:23 am
Primrose looked up and saw Viper in front of her. "Viper....what..." As he told her it would be ok, she felt lightheaded as they went through what seemed like a black vortex , then appeared in a world she had never seen. She stood up still feeling dizzy. "Where am I ? " Prim questioned Viper. The world looked so different but she kind of liked it. "This place is kind of nice looking." Prim smiled looking around, she liked the colors and the scenery was nice. Her head still hurt so she looked for a place to sit. "I must be dreaming..." Prim said sitting down in a chair near Viper.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

It's Showtime! (Private/Invite Only/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Showtime! (Private/Invite Only/NK)

Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:51 am
The clone looks towards her, no real emotion is visible as its cold glare simply looks upon her, it speaks but a few words.
"I know all about you Nightshade, I seen it all in my cousins memories before I sealed them away."
The clone openly admits this, there is nothing she can do about it so there is no point hiding it, if she attempted to flee she would just be killed, and the encounter erased from his sisters memories, no harm done.
"It is not you I am worried about, it is the fact you brought her so far from home for no real reason aside from wanting to talk. Do you realize the danger you put her in upon making simply the trip out here?"
The clones words shift from that of the girls memories to questioning why she brought her out here.

The real Viper looks upon his sister as she appears from the flash of crimson, her form greeted with a room crafted of fine marble, Viper sitting upon a finely carved decorated marble throne.
Little does the girl know that this room is but one of many existing in a castle created according to his will, the far wall displaying the events occurring back at the grand sea with his clone though the audio now is only playing within his head.
Viper speaks, "You are in my world now, tell me why did you go so far from home after receiving a random letter, do you not understand how easy it would of been for someone to attack and kill you?"
Viper's tone and facial expressions are void of emotion, his clone simply stands without motion or words.
Seeing his sister look for a place to sit, her wish is made true as Viper generates a smaller protrusion from the ground to the right of his throne, a flat square surface acting more like a step to sit on, but albeit something for her to sit on while he explains the events to her.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:30 am
Vipers emotionless voice and face scared Nightshade even more than his eyes. "I didn't know where else I could talk to her. If I would have crossed into the fire nation border, I would have been killed, out here is safer. I would not have let anything happen to her, I promise you that. I don't know who you are, but I will tell you this, you may care about her, but using whatever you used to wipe her mind is dangerous, she developed a bad headache when I mentioned her past. " Nightshade knew she was being bold, but she cared about Prim, and apparently so did this person.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:26 pm
Prim looked up at Viper after she sat down. It took her second to answer his question due to her headache. Why had she done something so stupid as to answer some random letter? He even knew what she had done was stupid. "I thought I would be ok, I didn't think a person who wanted to hurt me would be able to contact me, I will be more careful next time." Prim answered looking up at him. "She said things that made no sense to me in our conversation. How does she know me? If not why did she lie about knowing me?" Prim asked as she looked down. Even asking such questions made Prims head ache intensify. Prim leaned over and held her head in her hands.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:07 pm

The clones gaze never leaves her, his arms softly cross.
"You claim you can protect her, that nothing would happen? What an arrogant thing to say, look how easily I took her away with but a touch of the shoulder."
For the first time the clones lips curl in to that of a sadistic smirk, "For all you know, I could be just another monster here for the eyes of the Uchiha."
He lets his words sink in, ensuring he makes the point of how she couldn't protect Prim all the way out here, and how she would of been the cause of her death.
"I know full well how dangerous it is tampering with her memories, sadly her sanity was reaching its breaking point, I had to do something."
Even though the clones lips were once that of a smirk his tone remains cold, his face returning to its emotionless state awaiting her to speak further.
The clone and Viper both find it funny, the girl mentions how if she entered the borders of the fire nation she will be killed, but what price is there for luring one of the fire nation shinobi out of safety and putting them out in the open for the world to attack?
Viper makes note of how fear has spread of the power of his nation, but not the identity
and power of the leader, something that slightly aggravates him but it is not shown.

The real Viper within his world looks upon his cousin, he speaks; "The world is at war Prim, everyone is out for themselves and what they can gain. You are a very valuable bargaining chip if you fell in to the wrong hands, not only do you have the eyes of the Uchiha, but you are a direct relative to the owner of over half the world."
Viper's tone remains emotionless, he wants her to know the severity of her actions, it feels as if this was done many times before but he hopes this new Prim will understand.
Viper shows his first sign of emotion, a soft sigh when Prim brings up the girl.
"Do not worry about her for now, I will handle everything so just rest, ok Prim?"
Viper debates what to do, the girl is a problem to his plans, does he just kill her off now? No, this might turn out for the better if he keeps her alive.
The real Viper's lips curl in to a smirk upon finishing his thoughts, he will reunite the two, in this world memory modification is no problem, he could even make it last as long as he wanted.
Viper waits for the girl to speak further to his clone as he keeps an eye on his cousin, planning out his actions step by step in his head.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:00 pm
As Nightshade thought about it, he was right, "I didn't protect her just now, but I couldn't , you somehow managed to appear out of nowhere and take off with her. " Nightshade was scared to death of this person. "You could at least tell me who you are, after all you did confess you wiped her mind." Nightshade couldn't stand being this close to him, she took one step back, but moved no further.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:15 pm
Prim knew Viper could do just about anything he wanted and go anywhere he wanted. But she was still wondering how he managed to make such a beautiful world. Prim admired and respected Viper and looked up to him. Even though she was dizzy and her head ached, she managed to say something before curling u on the step and closing her eyes. "I have never said this before Viper, but I want to be like you someday, I want to be able to do the things you do." Anyone who knew how Prim once was in the past would probably think she was crazy, but Anyone who knew the Prim now probably would think it something she would just randomly say. Truth be told, Prim always has admired Viper, he was the one positive influence in her life, besides the fact that he cared enough to protect her. Prims eyes closed as she began to fall asleep, she had a feeling this would be a very short nap.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:13 pm
The clone observes the girls motion, a single step backwards, any more and she would of been struck down, moving is the last thing she needs to be doing at this point.
Viper speaks, "I am Viper Kamu Uchiha, head of the Uchiha Clan, Hokage of Konohagakure no Sato, and leader of the Fire Nation"
His smirk becomes visible once more, the girls fear is so potent he can almost taste it at this point, it is somewhat fun to watch.
The real Viper looks towards his sister as she drifts off, for but a moment his lips curl in to a soft smile at her words, his face returning to normal as he looks at his clone positioned at his prior mentioned flank.
The garb of the clone shifts to that of the Hokage Uniform, in a flash of crimson its form is gone, now located in the Hokage office of Konohagakure no Sato taking the open seat.
Viper does not plan to take chances any further, with his brother off on his travels security needs to be tightened, he has a plan to do as such.
His attention returns to the monitor observing his new little toy, for the moment he plans to enjoy himself by seeing exactly how scared she becomes by knowing his true identity.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Nightshades heart beat faster. "Your Viper? Ok that explains why you are so protective of Prim, I know of you! Please don't kill me! I swear I have never done anything to you, or your people!" Nightshade said panicing. He is the hokage, he could have killed me! Nightshade thought to herself. Nightshade began glancing around quickly to see if she could run anywhere. He wasn't going to be easy to get away from.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:08 pm
A soft chuckle is produced from between the clones lips that curl in to a wicked smirk, "Wow, now you get all panicked once you know who I am."
The clone takes a step towards the girl, he views her reaction to his slight advance, their forms only 5 meters apart.
"I have a proposal for you, I know that you mean no harm to Primrose, I have seen more than enough in her mind to know that.
What I offer you is a new life, a chance to start over and live alongside Prim, and forget all the pain of the past."
Once he begins to speak the clones lips return to their emotionless state, the smirk vanishing. His words although void of emotion possess a hint of sincerity and curiosity, the clone wondering what path she will take.

The real Viper plans out his other affairs, he makes the clone seal only to craft two more kage bunshins, these two stand before him and have the same process done to them as the first two, these instead wait for orders instead of vanishing.
While Viper prepares his army he begins thinking of the man force he will need to secure his nations safety, this current event being living proof that his ninja will wander about if left alone.
Viper recalls different memories, one particular is one with his meeting with the leader of the Sky, the explanation on a truly immoral technique that could make an infinite amount of soldiers of those that deserve to repent for their sin filled lives.
Curious how this technique works Viper wills in to existence a jutsu scroll that details the technique fully to him, this includes weaknesses that may be present in the technique how small they may be.
Viper's smirk grows wider as he reviews the Kinjutsu, "Very interesting" he says softly while looking upon the scroll held half in one hand and half in the other, this might be a fun toy to play around with.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum