Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night OutYesterday at 10:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 10:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 10:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 10:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 10:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 9:27 pmKutari UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 6:38 amRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 5:10 amAkabayashi TerumiLeaving One's MarkThu May 09, 2024 7:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Thu May 09, 2024 6:08 pmIchirō Ishitoya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 27%
22 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 3%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Sibling Rivalry:Part 3! [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sibling Rivalry:Part 3! [Private]

Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:28 pm
Echo quirks an eyebrow "Cause I got problems I have to deal with....you seen my clones?" Echo deadpans before his face goes serious "Viper...I'm leaving soon." He says staring straight at his Brother the fatigue from his assault clearly visible from the slight perspiration and slightly labored breathing. "The Black-ops is taking me from...well me, I can't handle it as much as I thought I could..I need a break." He says a bit of shame leaking onto his facial expression as he seems to be looking at Viper apologetically feeling as if he's not doing his Job as a Brother at this moment..."..I still hate them...I don't want that hate anymore" He states truthfully his mask falling showing an expression of slight bitterness and sadness.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sibling Rivalry:Part 3! [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sibling Rivalry:Part 3! [Private]

Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:38 pm
Viper does something unexpected, his right palm grips Echo's left shoulder, a big grin is upon his lips, "Then go get the hell out of here you crazy fuck, don't come back until you can play every instrument in the world with your feet!" Viper says playfully, he knows his brother deserves a break, he can hold down the fort while his brother is gone, it is not like he is leaving forever, Viper can always call him if trouble occurs and teleport to him should he need him.
"Now, before you go ya gotta break the news to Prim because I'm not gonna handle her tears, she still cares about you, Akina as well." Viper says his tone taking on one more serious but his grin doesn't fade.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:42 pm
Echo's eyes widen in surprise and his eyes gloss over a grin breaking out across his face a quick swipe of his right arm across his eyes remove the liquid that threatened to leak out "Thanks.." He says his grin looking as if it'll split his face in two if it were to get any wider.

He hears his Brother's next set of words and pouts slightly "But..., Tch fine" He says with a shrug "Their gonna cry....you know their gonna cry...then I'm gonna cry...then there will be hugging and it'll make it harder to do what I have to do" He says with a bit of a pout.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:47 pm
Viper adds on to the last bit with a teasing mumble, following Echo mention he is gonna cry Viper mumbles the following, "Then I'll laugh cause you cry like one of the girls" before smirking teasingly at him.
"So, do you know when your leaving? I'll help you get everything set up so you have everything you need on the road." Viper offers curious how long he has before Echo goes off on his own.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:51 pm
"Two, Maybe three days" Echo states ignoring the jibe like a champ "This is kind of a spontaneous decision, but hey it's what I'm best at yeah? Echo adds with a grin and shrug, looking much more like the Echo in his youth then the deadly ANBU Captain.

"I should have enough money to keep me well fed, I'll take a cooking pot and some field rations just in case....also...I need a bit of tutoring on the fireball technique" Echo says with a smirk "...I wanna see if that was a fluke or not."
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:54 pm
Viper laughs a bit, "You got it bro!" Viper plans on enjoying these last few days he has left, his brother is gonna be back to normal and Viper is gonna enjoy every second of it.
"Well, just remember to check in, our STDS come in handy so if ya ever get in any trouble just let me know and I'll have your back like the good ole days before we had all this shit to deal with."
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:57 pm
Echo smirks "Remember Hyuuga Tozuki and Tamaru?? Thought they could jump us in the schoolyard!! They had another thing coming!! Thought they were gonna piss themselves when you set the grass on fire!!" Echo states with a laugh and a quick punching of his own palm at the memory.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:01 pm
"Everyone always feared the Sankou, it almost makes me want to pass the torch so I can go with you, but alas the village would most likely crumble without me here." Viper says with a slight chuckle mixed with a sigh knowing it to be true, he started something and alas he has to finish it he cant give up now.
"Perhaps you can find Koroshi on your travels, I know that monkey fucker is out there somewhere." Viper says with a slight bit of aggravation, he knows Koroshi is alive and feels now that he is just trolling them at this point.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:03 pm
"I KNOW RIGHT!!" Echo shouts clenching his teeth his left eye twitching pointing too the jacket he's wearing an evil grin spreading across his face as if he's just robbed a bank "I stole this from his closet!! If I don't get punched in the face on my travels the fucker is in another dimension!!!!" Echo says with a nod of affirmation.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:16 pm
"So, when do you want to start training how to use fire release?" Viper questions curiously, he is actually surprised he awakened the nature, albeit late better late than never, Viper is gonna have fun working him through it, Viper after all is pretty much the incarnation of fire, where as his brother is seemingly the incarnation of wind, he can only imagine what a combination those two elements will make.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum