Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Chance Meeting (Open, No Kill) Empty Chance Meeting (Open, No Kill)

Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:52 pm
Gaignun had just ran from Kirigakure, after assassinating the Mizukage, because of her evil ways in killing an innocent man for foolish reasons, he had elimnated her on complete accident, but he felt that maybe by doing that he could help the citizens of Kirigakure from her slaughter, however, he only made things worse by releasing the eight tailed bijuu. However, he saw some people who were helping in taking it done and probably were gonna seal it in some one else, making them much stronger. He made it his goal to find out who exactly was taking the bijuu, they must have planned all of this, he felt like some tool in their master plan, and he didn't enjoy that feeling at all. He was gonna find out who exactly did that, and was gonna take them out. He caused all this, and he was damn sure gonna solve it. When he got to the Country Borders, he laid down, resting and looking up in the air, extremely exhausted after running from Kirigakure, he laid down by a tree, attempting to catch his breath.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Chance Meeting (Open, No Kill) Empty Re: Chance Meeting (Open, No Kill)

Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:06 pm
Nero was running away from boredom and he has left his hoetown , Konoha nearly a day ago. He had been doing nothing but sitting in his house and reading stuff. That was the reason for hi to leave the village for a short trip. He has gotten out of the borders of Fire Nation and was walking without knowing where he is, but also memorizing the places he walked through in order to be able to return to the village when he decided to. As he was walking, he got a little tired and searched for a nice tree to lie his back to it and relax and rest for a while. Just when he chose a tree, He saw someone sitting under another tree's shadow. After examining the an for a while, Nero recognised him... "Gaignun ? Is that you ?"...
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:55 pm
Gai Gun looked up and saw someone he had knew from his previous encounters. He smirked and got up. "Oh, hey Nero. What's going on man?" Gai Gun tried to hide his suspiciousness. He didn't wanna reveal the recent events that he had just went through with the Mizukage, and the trip there, and the two men who had apparently followed him. He just wanted to erase his mind of the past events and just focus on that day. "So, Nero have you gotten stronger yet? I remember you saying we would be having a rematch pretty soon? So when are we gonna start this up?"
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:06 pm
"Well," started Nero "of course I have gotten stronger. But it seems you have been training too. You see as strong as you were before. And, about the proise I made. I'm a bit tired just now, but I'll be glad to face you in a battle again minutes later from now. Just give soe tie to rest and you have my promise... So, what about you ? Have you trained hard as well ?" added he as he sat under the shadow of a tree, lied his back to the tree'sa body and put his ars between his head and the tree, just like he did all the time.
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:23 pm
Not having any missions or team meetings to tend to, Shuuhei set out on a trip. For some time, he has been contemplating on a past memory that surfaced some time ago. The memory seem to hold some importance to Shuuhei, mainly because it appeared to show why he became a orphan and wondered into the leaf villiage as a chid. That same dream has been on-going every night, and in every dream. So who is to blame Shuuhei for wanting to know what he came from?

In that dream, there was a villiage, and though it was under fire in his dream. And he was a infant at the time, Shuuhei feels that he may be able to find the villiage and find out what happen those many years ago. So, he left konoha, and it was probaly for the best that he got some time out of the villiage and his room. So, having exit from the boreders of the Fire Nation, Shuuhei made his exit from the forest. He had no idea where he was going, but he had high hopes of finding the villiage. As he camed pass the border, he came upon the sight of two gentleman. One was his team mate, Noroi, the other is unknown. Looking about, Shuuhei decided not to bother tham, just yet. Pulling out a map as he look about the area for a path that lead to a villiage of some kind.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:24 pm
Gaignun had improved immensly since their last meeting, multiplying his strength by larger intervals, for the sake of his own safety from being a missing nin. He knew they would be sending some anbu after him, especially since he had murder the Mizukage. He had become much stronger, and was eager to see just how much stronger Nero has gotten. "Yes, I have trained real hard, and fine we shall wait, I wanna see just how strong you have gotten." Gaignun had a huge smirked on his face, as he started to stretch his arms.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:38 pm
Nero smiled at Gaignun. "It's strange that we meet here. I don't come here often. In fact this is the first time I came here." told Nero "I don't even know where this place is. I just know the way back. So, I guess you know where we are, don't you ? And , by the way, can I call you "Gai" fro now on ? It is just easier...". Waiting for an answer, Nero got lost in thoughts. "So he has gotten stronger... He has trained really hard. I remember his Kekkei Genkai's uniqueness as well. He is probably uch stronger than me. No matter what, it's been good that I have worked on my Kekkei Genkai techniques. I might not be able to keep up with him on my own, but my Kekkei Genkai will help me. I hope I just don't get hurt badly in a place this far from home, or to any other village , as it seems. I wonder how much he and his Kekkei Genkai techniques have gotten stronger... Well, I suppose I'll learn about them minutes later."...
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:48 pm
Reading the map was more difficult to read than Shuuhei thought. Sighing, he tryed to map out his location, not knowing where he was at the current moment. He knew it was his fault for not being more keen on the places around. Rubbing the back of his head, he folded up the map and placed it in his pocket. Looking left to right, he questioned his descion to go in sarch of the village with out any idea of where it was and what it was. With such things, Shuuhei had to go and asked Noroi ir his friend. And though he did not want to bother them, he had to do so. Inhaling, he made way down the field and over to the two. "Hey, Noroi and Noroi's friend?" he states with a bored and dull expression as always, his tone always seem to match his expressions.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:47 pm
Gaignun smiled and gave Nero a thumbs up. He put his hand on Nero's shoulder and laughed. "Ok, we willl be testing just how strong you have gotten in a little bit, so just you wait we are gonna see what your made of Nero." He said, and as he did, someone else had said Hi to them. He turned and saw some one else. He didn't seem like he was hostile so he just shrugged and waved. "Hey, I go by Gaignun."
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:46 am
"Shuuhei ?"... Nero was suprised to see Shuuhei this far fro Konoha "And I thought I was lost. So anyway, what are you doing here ? And do you know where we are ?" asked Nero, seeing Shuuhei bringed a map with him. He reained silent for some seconds and then turned to Gaignun and added "Oh sorry, this is Shuuhei Hirogaya. A member of Team 5 of Konoha, which is the team I'm a member of. He's my friend, and comrade.". He once again turned to Shuuhei "And this is Gaignun Sasaki of the Hidden...", he turned back to Gai and apologized "Sorry, I really can't remember which village you were from.". He turned his face to Shuuhei, again and said "Anyway, this is Gaignun Sasaki, a... Friend of mine... I guess...". Nero was feeling more energetic now. He got up from the ground as he added "And Shuuhei, I must ask you to call me Nero from now on.". He stretched his body and added "I'm ready when you are, Gai."...

[So, the turn is Nero-Shuuhei-Gai if it doesn't bother you...]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum