Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
blackkami
blackkami
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Revenge on a Cold dish Empty Revenge on a Cold dish

Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:56 am
He woke up in the morning, arms and head still hurting from the previous training he endured yesterday. Damn, I can barely feel my body he stated walking into his little apartment's kitchen, preparing a quick breakfast to eat. After eating he walked out the door to engage in more training. While walking towards the shore he heard a shout, Yuki!!!!! He turned to see it was a little sister running towards him in a full sprint. He also saw in the distance a couple of hooded men rapidly following her. Yuki quickly grabbed a kunai from his pouch and dashed towards his sister. Kima!!!! Get down now!!! he shouted as he threw a kunai so fast past her head it seemed as it was cutting threw air. The kunai struck a tree about 30 feet infront of the two hooded men. Hope you guys like surprises he whispered as he formed the releasing hand gestures. The kunai he threw at the tree had a paper bomb wrapped around it, blowing the tree and its surroundings up. Kima, hurry get in my apartment!!! he shouted. She quickly got up ran. Yuki looked ahead, trying to see through the debris seeing if he land a blow on the oncoming threat. He walked towards the smoke to see the two still running at him. Yuki braced himself and waited for the first attack. As they ran the distance between them became shorter and shorter until they were only 10 feet away. One of the men threw a punch directed at Yuki's face, but Yuki easily evaded the punch by ducking. As he ducked the other man attempted to kick him in the ribs but Yuki blocked with both forearms and backed away from them. He quickly formed handsigns and said :Water clone. One clone appeared standing next to Yuki. Just thought i'd level the playing field a little bit He said as his clone started smirking. His clone started running away from the battle trying to draw one of the thugs with him which worked perfectly, leaving yuki to only have to fend off one goon. He pulled another kunai out and charged at him. Yuki slashed viciously towards the mans neck but missed, then another trying to hit his chest, but he missed yet again. The man grabbed Yuki's arm and pulled him closer towards him, cocked back his hand, and released a powerful punch in Yuki's face launching him in the air. He then began forming handsigns. As yuki got up he saw a huge fireball hurling at him. He quickly did hand signs and a huge wall of water came shielding him from a untimely barbecue. The fire hit the wall with intensity, bursting the wall. Though the fireball was strong it still didn't hurt Yuki. After the attack the steam from the aftermath surrounded the area, giving Yuki an idea. Hidden Mist Jutsu he said. The heavy steam got more and more thick until it was hard to see anything. Yuki looked over towards his clone to se if he was still functioning, and too his luck he was. Yuki then formed handsigns Mist Servant Technique he said as numerous clones appeared around him. Charge he proclaimed as the clones ran towards him. The man looked around to see Yuki had used some kind of cloning jutsu. Before the man could think of a plan everyclone pulled out a kunai and prepared to throw it. Yuki was watching from a distance. Im almost out of chakra he thought to himself. He did more hand signs to create another water clone. Then another jutsu turning him into a kunai. The clone picked up the kunai and ran towards the mist seravants who had been in attack mode waiting. The clone and the servants threw their kunai's simultaneously, however since only one of the the copies was a clone only on kunai was actually thrown. The hooded man dodged the kunai but hopping to the side. As soon as he did so Yuki transformed back to his self and quickly pulled a kunai out of his bag, then slashed the enemy on his back. The hooded man stubbled fowards then turned around as he did so the clone that was previously made by Yuki quietly ran towards the man, formed handsigns and put his hands out. Water started to form around the man trapping him in a water prison. Yuki released the mist servants and began walking up to the man who was trapped. He then pulled out his last kunai with poison dipped on the blade, then dropped it in the the water prison. Yuki saw the man struggling to get out, but there was no way. After about 5 minutes all of the mans frantic bashing and screaming stopped and his dead body was floating in a pool of blood, water, and poison. He then released his clone holding the prison in place. The dead corpse lied beside yuki's feet as he appointed his attention to the other clone who was being handled by the other man. With the last of his chakra he form the last jutsu he could. The man slashed the clone with a kunai. As he did so the clone grabbed him and pulled him closer. Yuki activated the jutsu and the clone burst into a sticky type of liquid that trapped the enemies body. Yuki then walked up to him. Who are you, and what do you want He said with a cold demeanor. All will be answered in time the man said. Yuki cocked back and punched him in the face, knocking him unconscious. Ill get my answers out of you he said as he tied him up with ninja wire.
blackkami
blackkami
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Revenge on a Cold dish Empty Re: Revenge on a Cold dish

Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:43 pm
Yuki kicks the door open in his house and slams the ninja on the floor. He sees his sister on the floor hiding behind the table clinched on to a kunai. Kima, are you hurt at all Yuki asked reaching his hand in his pocket and grabbing some rubbing medicine for her potential wounds. No, but you should definitely check yourself into a hospital she said. She dropped the kunai on the table as she stood up from the floor. Is it over, are they dead? No, i have to talk to this one. I need to get information out of him. I have to find grandfather's killer. What if i lose you on the way, Kima cried. Tears began rolling down her face. I don't know if i can take both of you dying, Our family needs you....... I need you. Yuki too began shedding tears You don't understand Kima, if i don't do this these people wont stop coming after you and our family. If i have to die to protect those i love then soo be it. Kima then began crying harder then before. Yuki walked up to her and gave her a gentle hug. Dont worry yourself Kima, i'll be fine. Promise me, she said hugging him tight. Promise me you'll come back, and we can live our lives in peace. Yuki smiled I promise he said. He wiped away her tears and told her to go straight home. She smiled and hurried out the door. Yuki's face immediately tenses, he grabs a cup and fills it up with water. He then splashes the ninja with water waking him up quickly. Tell me what i want to know Yuki said with his kunai directly underneath the ninjas throat. Your worry shouldn't be where were located more of where were goingHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Yuki coldly slit his throat and watched him as he flopped around like a fish until he was dead. He quickly dashed towards his families home, from the info he received it seemed other ninja were on their way to assault his family. Hold on im on my way Yuki said sprinting home
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum