Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

"I've been slacking" (Private, Nero, No Kill) - Page 3 Empty Re: "I've been slacking" (Private, Nero, No Kill)

Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:32 pm
Gaignun was quite impressed by the man's kekki genki as he smirked. "You know, I've read people in my clans able to generate wings of chakra too. But, I'm not that advanced with it yet to reach that level. Well, I don't know anyone who has reached that level just yet. Our clan has amazing potential, but none of them have the drive to take control of their studies and actually do it. So, I guess it's up to me to do it." Gaignun said as he got up. "It was nice meeting you also, hopefully we do meet again and we can fight for real, I'll show you my real power." Gaignun said laughing, as he saluted to his new found friend.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

"I've been slacking" (Private, Nero, No Kill) - Page 3 Empty Re: "I've been slacking" (Private, Nero, No Kill)

Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:34 am
Nero hoped he would see him or meet with him again someday. And he hoped he would have became a Chuunin until then if they did meet. "See you later." said Nero as he was walking to the village and he gave he saluted Gaignun "Have fun."... Nero entered the village , disappearing from the sight of Gaignun. "Now where was Drake's shop ?" asked Nero to himself , trying to remember if he said something about it... He did give me the name of the shop... Now , what was it ? Something about lava... Oh the "Lava Sword Shop"... I guess I'll figure out where that is by asking some people. Nero went to a swords shop , sşnce he thought they would know about Drake as they are his "rivals". They told about the place it could be , telling they didn't know the exact place and that he could find everything he needed right in that shop. "No , but thank you. " said Nero as he disappeared to find the shop Drake owned. "I hope I can find something for me..." said Nero to himself , trying to remember if Drake said enything else...

[WC : 1803 , +9 Stats , +18 JP]

[EXIT]

Last edited by Nero Yamaki on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:38 pm
1486 Words
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:41 pm
Nero: +9 Stats , +18 JP
Gai: +7 Stats, +14 JP
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:28 pm
[Noting I have given Gai a kunai and took a pile of his hair :D]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum