Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 2:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 2:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 6:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 6:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 12:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 12:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 12:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 12:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 6:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

training in the forest Empty training in the forest

Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:44 pm
Kuran walked slowly out of his bricked house. He thought to him self" today i am going to train no matter what." kuran said to himself. He grasped the door handel and closed the door shut.After kuran shut the door when he walked outside he went over to a tall tree. It was so high and brown the tree had little leaves starting to spprout. Kuran closed his eyes and foused the chakra to his feet. Then he started to walk up the tree to the frist branch. Kuran jumped down from the branch and said out loud very hard" no one can beat me. I know i can become the hokage very fast." he said with a smile and sat down to look in his backpack. In his black small backpack was some food a fishing rod some worms a a tiny contrainer and a light blue sleeping bag. He put it down and did some pushups and jumping jacks. he also did some situps. After a long day of training in the middle of the green foresat . He laid his head on the sleeping bad and began to sleep. The next moring The sun was shing it was so warm outside. Kuran opend his light grey eyes and said. " I think i am going to see wats also in my black backpack. he found 4 letters. one of them were form his brother he read it and than. Started to train agian. He got up and started the punch the brown oak tree right in front of him.

260-words/ 2k i amgoign for
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

training in the forest Empty Re: training in the forest

Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:06 am
Viper at this time is getting his afairs in order for his trip to Sunagakure no Sato, his garb is the Hokage uniform overlaying his war attire, a pair of sunglasses over his eyes, his headband fastened tightly around his head.
His long raven black hair is visible under his white and crimson Hokage hat with the insignia of the land of fire upon the front, Viper makes his way in to the forest, at this time a boy named Kuran would be training unbeknownst to Viper, a voice is heard in the forest, "No one can beat me, I know I can become the Hokage very fast!"
Viper sighs at this, hopefully it is not another one of the rank addicted back stabbers that have been running around the villages recently, Viper hears the source of the voice and views the boy train for the time being, he looks bored, this boy will never be Hokage, it was not in him, Viper's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan activates behind his sunglasses which take in all the details even measuring the boys chakra level which is not even the least bit impressive.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum