Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Umtari
Umtari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Konoha Team 5 Sparring Session (Private,NKILL) - Page 2 Empty Re: Konoha Team 5 Sparring Session (Private,NKILL)

Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:26 pm
Umtari was somewhat relieved when Raito finally emerged. It put an end to the idea that the group would waste their energy scrapping amongst one another, though Umtari would have to admit being a little saddened at being deprived of the perverse pleasure he would have derived from the combat had everything gone to his hastily prepared plans.

Turning to face Raito Umtari immediately snapped to attention, straight as a pole, and then bowed slightly. It seemed that his new instructor was a little relaxed about the formalities but Umtari thought it important to convey the proper respect, at least at the outset, he could relax when invited to do so.

“Umtari Kurosawa sir!” His introduction was short, sharp and to the point. Straightening back up, and reacting to Raito readying his own weapon, Umtari took a few cautious steps backward and held his weapon ready to fire. Even a casual observer would be able to tell it was no ordinary crossbow. It had been painted in woodland camouflage, seemed to have a slightly unusual stock but most notably was in possession of a scope and a magazine. To Umtari’s knowledge there was nothing like it in the world and he had spent years lovingly designing, testing and building this weapon of his.

Umtari always loathed stand up fights. They were the best way to get injured or killed he knew and his life experience to this point had taught him to shy away from such encounters. He was much more the type of man to poison your milk, set a bomb in your home or shoot you in the back from a long way away. But he accepted that the career he had chosen necessitated a few honest brawls.

Today coordination would be the biggest challenge. Umtari had not yet had an opportunity to have any kind of a talk with his fellow team mates, he had no idea how they signalled one another, if they had any set plans, he had no idea what their strengths and weaknesses were. He made a mental note that next time they were to meet he would make sure all three gennin met at least an hour or two early to discuss these very matters. For now though, he was just going to have to improvise.

“I am ready on your order sir!” Was Umtari’s eventual reply to Raito’s question about whether or not they were ready to spar.

((WC Total: 1174))
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Konoha Team 5 Sparring Session (Private,NKILL) - Page 2 Empty Re: Konoha Team 5 Sparring Session (Private,NKILL)

Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:25 pm
[why do you have to write red and smaller ? my eyes get hurt :D]

Noroi was now starting to like Umtari. "Straight to the point , right ?" said Noroi , he didn't like too much talkative people anyway. He was standing away from them as they were closer to each other than to him. With his weapon drawn , ready in a fighting position , he said "Well , I'm not doing the first attack.". And waited for Raito start the spar. It was clear now that Noroi , Umtari and Shuuhei were going to fight against Raito together. "It could actually be more fun with the new kid. And it would be easier to win against Raito." he thought of it again "Actually it still won't be that easy against Raito. I hope he or his panda friend don't accidentally kill one of us...". While carefully getting closer to them in order to be able to team up with Shuuhei and Umtari , he was watching Raito and waiting for him to make his move. Once again he remembered the last time they fought against Raito. The wolf boy called Kage got injured a little badly , but otherwise they didn't do a bad job against Raito. And now Noroi was a lot stronger than he used to be , and he was sure Shuuhei was too. It was just Umtari he didn't know about but somehow , he thought the new kid could be stronger than Noroi. he was also going to examine his movements as they were going to fight Raito.

[Total WC : 1072]
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:27 am
Raito was slightly surprised to see a new team member. He had hopped that Kida would return but he just never did, Raito in his mind was thinking that this would be a good way to see the teams effort of getting better while Raito was away from the village for a while, he had hopped that his team was ready to spar because he was just a bit psyched to get back into the motion of having a team again, Raito threw the huge key into the air and ran towards his team, he would hit Noroi with a chidori that he was preparing then he would go after Shuuhei and get him with an old roundhouse kick, then he would run after the new boy who's name was Umtari and would catch the sword and do the key breaker jutsu on him.

Jutsu Used:
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:09 pm
[Raito will post the new posting order soon , so now I'm posting.]

Seeing that Raito has made the first move , Noroi acted quick to counter it. Raito threw his "key" up to the sky and started preparing a jutsu. "Not good." thought Noroi "Not good at all.". Noroi realized how serious Raito was only then. Noroi knew he had to use his most powerful jutsu , Rasengan. "I have no time to create a crow clone. I have to do it on my own.". Noroi concentrated on Rasengan , thinking he may be able to clash it with Raito's jutsu and at least not die in his hands.

[WC : 1166]
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:12 pm
[Posting Order: Me - Noroi - Shuuhei - Umtari]
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:22 pm
(So, if Noroi is trying to clash his rasengan with the chidori, wouldn't that cease Raito other attacks against myself and Umtari?)
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:24 pm
[Yebo Yes]
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen

Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:00 pm
Shuuhei's gaze went to the key blade that spun up into the air. His guard up, as he saw Raito create a lightning base technique. It was something Shuuhei never saw, so he did not know if it was a dangerous technique or not. But by the looks of it, it was not something a person would want to be hit by. His gaze then shifted to Noroi, who countered with a spinning orb of chakra. He was also unfamiliar with the technique, so he assumed it to also be powerful and dangerous. Not wanting to be hit by the techniques, Shuuhei jump some few feet back. Scoping out the perimeter as he forgot about Umtari being there.

"Now, what can i do to take out Raito. Or at least tire him and injure a major body part. His legs are something that could be the most dangerous, as well as his hands. Plus, he was supposedly apart of the Yamaki clan, which i have no info on, what so ever. If he was a hyuga, i would probally have a better idea on how to stop him. Its not like i want to use any chakra up, that would be asinine. Mostly because he could easily dodge, we will have to tire him out before we use any big rank jutsu. Though Noroi already has used a technique, and its rank appears to be on par with that of Raito's. This mean that he could be wasting chakra, how much? Is a anwser i don't know." he states in thought as he knew he had something in his ninja pouch. "I could use one of my posen darts, or a explosive tag, but that would be a waste. Especially if he dodges or i harm one of the other two." he states to himself as he wondered if the two techniques would clash.

"Best bet is to stay where i am at and wait for a oppertune moment." he states as he puts his katana blade before him. His legs bended as he waited for a open. Readied for a suprise attack from any direction.

WC: 1154

Last edited by Shuuhei Hirogaya on Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:20 pm
[shuuhei noone told that the chidori and rasengan clashed and how does your character know rasengan or chidori ? Maybe we are not gonna clash them and suprise you by killing two little rabbits. ]
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen

Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:15 pm
(Its a 150 years from the current time of the show. The main characters spams rasengan and chidori like crazy. Just about everyone should know what the rasengan and chidori is. Seeing as... -,- I will edit later, i am busy at the moment.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum