Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Endangered species mission Empty Endangered species mission

Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:14 pm
“Are you paying attention Ganki?” The chief ninja of kumogakure said, as Ganki dozed off. Ganki had reported to the mission tower of Kumogakure to be briefed on his mission. “What…yes sir ah?” Ganki said while trying to stay awake. Ganki had once again stayed up all night training as usual; this would be the second time he had done this this week. He would always end up sleeping in the training grounds. As the chief ninja regained Ganki’s somewhat undivided attention he said “Well I better start from the beginning again, you see Ganki that is why I barely send you on any missions anymore, you don’t get enough sleep. Any way I have brought you here because I am placing you on a mission; it seems that someone is hunting down all the animals here in the kumogakure outlands. Most of them happen to be endangered species, if these group of poachers continue on with their poaching then they can cause a serious effect on the wildlife out there. That is why I need you to go out there and locate where these animals are being taken, brute force is not necessary. However, you may use force if need to release the animals back into the wild.” As the chief ninja explained the mission to Ganki, Ganki was taking in all the information he was receiving. “So I go in there and try to release the animals back into the wild, and use force if only deemed necessary. Yep I got everything chief, Ganki said as he left and took off to see where he could begin. But before he left, the chief told Ganki that he should start in the Kumogakure Mountains because of the high amount of activity up there in the last few weeks. “Right, thanks chief” he said as Ganki took off for the mountains, But before he went there he went to the village market to see if he could get any other leads on who is doing all the poaching. “Since the poaching is happening all around the kumogakure lands, it’s a strong possibility that the group of poachers maybe from the cloud village themselves” Ganki said to himself. He then proceeded to the village market to begin his mission, as he got there he first stopped at the village pet store to see if the owner new about the poaching. When he got there, Ganki walked into a somewhat empty store. He had thought he was at the wrong place till an elderly man approached him. Ganki asked the old man if he knew anything about the poaching, “Do I know anything about the poaching!!! Of course I do youngster, they’re the ones who are putting me out of business. I can’t even manage to get a damn bird in here let alone a good guard dog. But it’s not like I can do anything about it, since the ninja around here don’t even care about the wildlife here” the old man retorted. “Well that’s what I am here for old man; I’m a ninja that is currently investigating the matter so if you have any leads that could help me please, help me” Ganki said. The old man looked at Ganki with a stern look, then walked over to the door said “Well if you want to know then I heard that the poachers are gathering on the mainland outside the village. It’s only a rumor the old man said as he walked Ganki outside. Ganki thanked the man and went off, Ganki thought about what he said and then remembered what the chief ninja said. Ganki then decided to go to the Kumogakure Mountains instead of the flatlands; Ganki didn’t seem to turn to the old man’s story so well. Ganki then went over to the mountain entrance to do some investigating, He wanted to find any clues during the day time so he could not be interrupted by anyone. As he walked the mountain trail he looked for any signs of animal tracings or tracks from animal carts. As he walked up the path there was a small detour to the left of Ganki. Ganki walked over there to see if he could find anything useful, ganki noticed some tracks and foot prints that seemed to lead down the detour. “So the director was right, there has been some activity up here. There no doubt about it, the poachers seemed to be operating up here. I better come back during the night, so I can catch them in the act”. Ganki then went home to wait for it to be night time, Ganki would got back up the mountains again but in an animal for with his (Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique. Moments had passed since Ganki had been resting home, gathering his energy for the big bust he was about to do on the whole poacher operation. He then set off towards the kumogakure mountains, as he traveled there he saw the same old man closing his shop, ganki thought about telling the man what he was about to do but he then pressed on seeing that it would be better to tell the old man how he stopped the poachers in the morning. When ganki got to the entrance of the gate he stopped and used his (Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique and transformed himself into a dog. After that, ganki ran up the mountains in his dog form towards the detour trail that he saw earlier. When Ganki got there, there was nobody to be found, he then decided to wait, see how it wasn’t. Then ganki heard some footsteps coming from the walk path. Ganki hid in the bushes so that he wouldn’t be seen, then he saw a couple of men walking up the trail towards the detour. The men were caring chains, and were also pulling covered wagons that seem to have animal like noises emanating from them. Ganki knew that it was them, so he waited for the whole group to pass so that he could sneak behind them and hop into the wagon without being detected. When he did ganki hopped onto the wagon and was being taken to the hideout, without any of the poachers being noticed.
As moments was passing by ganki was in the wagon, being towed away by the poachers. Ganki’s plan seemed to be going on just fine, without any hiccups. Then all of the sudden the wagon stopped, “I seem to be here at the base” Ganki thought to himself. The cover of the wagon had been pulled off by the poachers, but before ganki was seen by the poachers, ganki had jumped off the wagon and hid beneath the wagon, before the wagon cover was pulled. Ganki had to figure out a way to release all the animals, but he was then interrupted by a familiar face. There, an old man stepped out to the shadows and was instructing the poachers on what to do with all the animals. Ganki was shocked that the store owner was the leader behind the whole operation. But, Ganki could see how he lasted this long with the old petty broke pet shop owner. It was the perfect cover for the whole thing, nobody would expect an old broke store owner to be the brains in this operation, ganki thought to himself. The group of poachers then unloaded the stock of animals of the truck and led them towards the cage, while the old man who was the leader went back into the dark hallway that seemed to lead into a room. Ganki noticed that all these poachers were not armed and could easily take them all out, but ganki would only use that option as a last resort. So ganki snuck past the group of guards and followed then old man into the back room to confront him. “Whats this, must be a stray dog that wondered into here” the old man said. But, before the old man could call any of his poachers, Ganki released the (Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique, and returned to his normal form. The old man was shocked that it was the same ninja from before, “So I see that you didn’t take that detour I gave you, well what are you going to do know son” the old man said. “Yeah I almost did go to the outlands, but lucky my chief gave me a tip that tbhere was some activity going on up here before you gave me your little game. But, im here bcuse I wanted to talk you about this poaching you’re doing. I’m shutting you down, there no reason why you should continue with this”, Ganki said. “Why not, this village doesn’t care about animals so what a little poaching going to do, I have a family to feed, these men that are with me , there my boys”. “Your hurting the very things your try accusing the village of hurting, don’t you see, and for your family if you go to the raikage and ask for help he could set something up for you. But anyway I’m leaving this place, to give you all a chance to restart your life before a squad of ninja comes here mess you all up for life, and free these animals too while you’re at it.” Ganki said as he walked out of the room and left the hideout. The next morning reports were coming in that the missing animals were returned back into the wild. Ganki had completed his mission.
Wc/ 1605

[ oh yeah i have a question, since i reached the max amount of jp point i have as a chuunin, do i get rid of any more jop, or do i just hold on to the rest of them and add them in when i reach my next rank ?]
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Endangered species mission Empty Re: Endangered species mission

Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:04 pm
Approved

And you can keep them

or

sell them
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Endangered species mission Empty Re: Endangered species mission

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:08 am
^ Raito is derp, you put the extra JP on the side and just wait till your next rank up until you get them.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum