Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 11:34 amShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
9 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Dragon Summoner[S-Rank mission (Team 5)] Empty The Dragon Summoner[S-Rank mission (Team 5)]

Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:22 am
Mission Stats:

Raito was waiting for his team which seemed to be late. They were on lookout for the dangerous dragon summoner who seemed a bit powerful from what Raito had read up on him, He then wondered what his team members were doing. "This is just disgraceful..." said Raito as he looked around for his team that might not show up at all. He didn't want to take on this summoner alone even though he was Jounin. This was a real mission and this is where you either live or die, this was where being a shinobi would pay off and this is where all the hard work that Raito had put into his training will pay off. He then turned his head and waited for his team to arrive so they could start there lookout.

Last edited by Raito Yamaki on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

The Dragon Summoner[S-Rank mission (Team 5)] Empty Re: The Dragon Summoner[S-Rank mission (Team 5)]

Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:52 am
Shuuhei traveled along the buildings to his destination. Wiery of having to partake in a S-Rank mission. He feared the worst, seeing as they had to kill a sinobi who is most likly at the rank of a jonin, possibly higher. Though they had Raito, he did not believe there was much for him and Noroi to accomplish, except for being distractions. Coming to a stop, he look down from the edge of the building, seeing Raito from a far as a yawn escape from his lips. His knees would soon enough go into a bend, as he launch himself off of the building. Flipping foward within the air as he landed before his sensei. A dull gaze came from Shuuhei, who look around for Noroi as well. Keeping quiet, he was glad he went to the shop before hand, new weapons were going to be a major help for him.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

The Dragon Summoner[S-Rank mission (Team 5)] Empty Re: The Dragon Summoner[S-Rank mission (Team 5)]

Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:41 pm
Noroi arrived there after both Shuuhei Raito did. When he saw that Raito has arrived before him , he thought "This is bad. I'm late and the last one to show up for a mission like this. An S-Rank mission... I wonder if I'll be able to help Raito. He is the one to defeat the enemy , I and Shuuhei are only his little helpers. But I'll still do my best.". He quickly went near Raito and ask him "Where's the enemy?" and also checked the area for strategies.
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:14 pm
(So, i didn't miss anything during my departure?)
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:20 pm
[The mission got cancelled that reminds me..Repost in the Team 5 topic]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum