Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 30%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 2%
2 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anarchy
Anarchy
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Duel (Flashback-Danzo-) Empty The Duel (Flashback-Danzo-)

Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:20 am
And so it begins, there wasn’t much to think about in this topic. The setting of this place was the woods but not just any type of woods but these woods had rumors. The rumors usually weren’t true, but you know there is usually some old man that comes out of the smut talking about how it’s real. It didn’t matter; no matter how bad they looked at it this certain shinobi had business to attend to. She has been roaming around in the mist books, looking for something of interest until she came across something of interest or a certain ninja that hailed away from her village a while before she gained the rank.

The idea was pretty nice, and it could possibly be within rules as she forgot that she has power herself. Her current position was just leaving the village, she wasn’t wearing anything kage like as she went through the gates swiftly. She took no time at all, her brain was set as her one thing and she was pretty sure that she could get that thing down if she tried hard enough. In her mind, she didn’t have anything scheduled for anything this week for the moment she knew this was a personal mission that is needed to be taken very seriously.

After making her way up one of the long trees that the mist village outskirts had she then knew she could make her movement a bit faster then running or walking, and of course that could take some time in which she could not feel like afford. She made her move, currently standing on a quite large wooden branch after looking back at the village making sure it was ok and that no one detected of her absence. Turning back forward she burst forward leaping off of the first one as she began jumping off trees to tree. It took some time, and as time took she knew exactly what she desired for. Maybe the term was even, maybe she could get it. She was able to send her target a message and on the paper it said

‘I know who you are … You are what I currently am in need of and I would like to make an offer … meet at the beginning of the forest of accident ninja … I’ll be there around 2 PM …. Hope to see you there’

This was it, it was five minutes to that exact time and she was going to make it, her mind was focused and she couldn’t wait.

Thump

That was the sound of her actually making a stop, meaning she was done moving from tree to tree. Her eyes this time were actually red; her long hair was red as well as her eyes paid attention to her feet in which stopped moving. She could see the faint mist that literally had the whole air given the power to give any normal human a horrible chill, as if it was some sort of scary movie. Using the sole power of her left foot, she turned around performing a spin in a three hundred sixty degree manner stopping completely once realizing that no one was behind her. So now that she could clearly see that no one was following her is from what her eyes was telling her. She then heard a movement behind her, her mind clicked to the time-frame remember that it was exactly one minute before the meet spot.

The Duel

“So you’ve come …. Danzo Hoshigaki” with that thought in mind she did a epic – slow and perfect, turn using the left side and the light of the sun behind her you could only see her hair and her bright red eyes staring downward directly at the target she was looking for.
Danzo Hoshigaki
Danzo Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Duel (Flashback-Danzo-) Empty Re: The Duel (Flashback-Danzo-)

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:53 pm
It had only been a day since Danzo had gotten back from his mission, and was dealing with his injury on his left leg. It wasn't so much of a big deal because he couldn't feel the pain but still needed to attened to so things wouldn't get wrose. He had his leg wrapped up, and thats the only thing he could do about it. He knew it was going to take time for it to heal which was fine with him. Danzo rested in a little pond that would keep his upper body wet as he inhaled then exhaled a couple times trying to relax for a little while but by all means that wasn't going to happen. Danzo reached for a hot rag that he had near and placed it over his eyes and forhead while resting his head back for comfort. The whole time that Danzo had been relaxing he couldn't but help to think of his village, as the mission he just had involded him acting as if he were still part of the village. The thought of going back had mad Danzo burst out laughing. He would never return unless he had killed the current Mizukage that was there when he left the village a couple years ago or if he died. But other than that he wouldn't dare.

So much time had gone by and Danzo seemed to have fallen alseep but was rudly woken up by the slightest touch of paper hitting his chest. He quickly put his head up causing the rag to fall onto the paper making it slightly damp. Grabbing the rag of the paper as quickly as he could Danzo picked the peice of paper and stepped out of the water. Opening the letter he began reading it out loud to himself. "I know who you are … You are what I currently am in need of and I would like to make an offer … meet at the beginning of the forest of accident ninja … I’ll be there around 2 PM …. Hope to see you there"is what the paper had said making Danzo think really hard about who had gave this to him. the only think that came into his mind was the random guy that he did a mission for, but did he really care? No, but he was going to check it out but first needed to get dressed. He quickly unwrapped his leg and put some new bandage around it, after he tosses a jet black cloak over his body, and a Mist Anbu mask over his face. Danzo gathered everything that he needed then he would be on his way.

As he was walking Danzo began to think about why this person would only give him such little time. In fact this kind of pissed Danzo off but just a little. for that reason he would slow his pase and walk a little slower just to be late. And at the time he was supposed to be there is when Danzo would begin to hurry his way to the beginning of the forest of accident ninja. It didn't take long at all in fact he was only one or so minuets late. But it had turned out whoever wanted to talk to him was on time. As he was walking to the person she maneuvered her whole body in a kind of slow motion to block her face. This did give danzo the chance to notice that she was for sure a lady though which was kind of weird, but he would see.

Walking a couple more feet Danzo gazed up at her and at this time all she would of seen was a man in a jet black cloak, and a anbu mask covering up his face but it was obvious that she had already knew that it was Danzo who stood before her. "So your the one who sent me that message? and how is that you know so much about me yet i have no clue who you are.....lady. Wanna explain to me why you have wasted my sweet time to come down here?" Danzo said while still looking at her waiting for a quick response before he become annoyed and at that point he would just straight up leave. "Well im waiting"
Anarchy
Anarchy
Citizen

Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:42 pm
As the epic music played she moved her body a few more inches and her feet made a sound as it touched the wood again. Now her eyes were focused, as she heard whispers for a moment thinking maybe they are in her head but she would have known by now. Her hair was long and a good shade of red coming down her back, her right arm position was bent as her right hand position was stationed on her hip making her holding her hip. The other arm was facing towards the wood she was standing on while her chin was facing down as well as her eyes. As a ninja you must learn to be able to understand everything that is needed to understand, and right now she understood a few things on him. The first thing she understood was his wardrobe or at least the attire he had on now. She chuckled mentally even though her face was as serious as a rock and rocks look very serious in her own opinion.

Jet black cloak on with an ANBU mist mask on, this was his whole feature when it came down to appearance. It wasn’t bad like everybody thought it was just she wasn’t actually expecting to wear ninja attire, to her right now he looked as if he was in the ANBU force working for her already. His voice sounded like she had irritated him but the good part about all of this is that he still showed up, and he showed up on time. Maybe his curiosity was getting the best for him or maybe he was in search for things like this but it surely didn’t matter because now was her chance for the offer now that she had eyes on him. She wasn’t just going to let this opportunity go. He spoke twice already with the first time wanting to know of her information then reasoning – and then to let her know that he was waiting on the answer. A burst of wind went through the air taking her air through the air; she found her words to speak to this man in hopes of understanding and vows.

“I was studying you, and you’re pretty strong from what records have you … So I’ll be blunt since you seem like your time was wasted. I have an offer … the offer was to pretty much be in the action with me. I am the new Mizukage, I am not completely sure as to what happened for you to defect but all that is the past now. The point is I need your power next to mine, if you like you can keep your identity sacred but for the most part you’ll be able to live in a normal house and not get chased by my ninjas and since you’re my body guard you would get more perks then a lot of other ninjas … That is if you accept ….”
Danzo Hoshigaki
Danzo Hoshigaki
Citizen

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:09 pm
Still placed in the same position Danzo awaited for her to explain to him and in very good details. Danzo was tired and just wanted to get this over with, so while the shinobi had been making all these movements. Danzo knew she wouldn't attack him because he knew that he could be a good asset to her but what was it. Thats the only thing that Danzo wanted to know at this time. He stepped a couple feet closer as he continued looking at the lady in his Anbu mask. It was funny because Danzo had only made it to the rank of Chuunin while in the village, but what he did made him leave along with a new toy. The lady then soon began speaking her words of why shy made Danzo come and talk with her.

After She had spoken her words The look on Danzos face was very suprised althought she never would of realized that. He had extended his right arm out, and upwards towards his face getting a grip on his mask. Slowly Danzo pulled the mask from his face allowing the new Mizukage to see his face. Just as any other Hoshigaki his skin was alomst dark blue but kind of looked lighter in the sun, with A large amount of skin and muscle tissue becomes replaced with cartilage, making Danzo a odd one to touch. He brought his hand down along with the mask, as he looked at her thinking real hard about how he was going to go about this. "So Your the new mizukage? well thats a bummer, Doesn't give me the chance to kill the son of a bitch that they once called Mizukage" Danzo said as he had a small but visable smirk on his face. "Well since he's dead, i have no reason for not going back. What are you willing to offer to me?" As Danzo kneeled down a little then pushed up causing himself to fly up into the air, where he would lad on the tree next to her. This made it so that they would be eye level, but Danzo wouldn't look her in the eyes he wouldnt do it to anyone. "Well depening on what You next this very next moment will depend on if i accept or not"
Anarchy
Anarchy
Citizen

Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:05 am
The offer that she was giving him was indeed a lot, she had already explained that in the last few sentences when he asked what he was doing here. So she wasn’t really thinking much, but she did remember how his skin looked as she watched his movements of his arm as it quickly as seen from her him take off his mask. A blue face just like how his last official ninja take of picture looked, his face his eyes his hair and everything still was intact. She was very glad mentally to see that his appearance has not changed, she did not in any way fear or thought anything bad of his skin, clan or who he was. Her eyes went for a blink as she was still in the same position that time and her own mind left herself.

She was going to take it as somewhat of a honor to be able to see the mans face, there seem to be some beef between the ninja before her and the previous Mizukage and that was to be expected from what she read and from his first comment. Her mental and physical attributes haven’t changed when he said his second sentence which could possibly make him want to get in on what she had to say. This gave her some sign of relief, she wasn’t actually going to tell him of her rank but she figured that she could give him some sign of trust. She went for another blink as she realized that he was now on the same level as him.

“So what do you say? … what could you lose …Its going to be a lot of action in your position …”
Danzo Hoshigaki
Danzo Hoshigaki
Citizen

Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:15 am
Standing before the Mizukage Danzo looked like he was interested but knew it was goint to be troublesome as soon as she said "…Its going to be a lot of action in your position …” It wasn't like he had anything else to do with his life, besides this just gives him more the reason to kill someone. With a long sigh Danzo extended his arm pulling his mask back over his face, an within seconds Danzo had said something "i Accept...." Danzo said as he adjusted his mask then turned around. "So what do we do form here?" Danzo said waiting before he left.

(Couldn't think of anything)
Anarchy
Anarchy
Citizen

Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:40 am
The offer that she was giving him was indeed accepted; this part of the plan was complete which was just the beginning and not even the first part of her plans. “Alright, when the time comes I’ll come through and we can get to work … until then … later Shark skin” with those words said her body yet again went into embers exploding causing a epic exit.

[Yeah same here ... good meet, good meet]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum