Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Drowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Medical Nin With Poison Skin? {P NKILL} Empty The Medical Nin With Poison Skin? {P NKILL}

Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:25 pm
Kenai would slowly get up from his bed. The wounds from his broken ribs and those senbon still there. He would finally muster up to open his door and head outside to get some groceries. But during his walk he would sigh towards the alleys. He would look around and notice that he had no sign of ANBU operatives watching him. So he would place his groceries down, Using his speed to enter the alley and run up the walls. Chasing what seemed to be a cat "Might as well chase it..Get back to work" Kenai would leap up from wall to wall to get upon a rooftop. Him pursuing the cat at great speed until he would be behind it. The cat would then leap through a open slide spot. Kenai would leap up and enter through then though. Shooting out the other side. His ribs would make contact with a wall, And he would fall down yet again. Guessing his wounds got worse now "My god..Give me a break.." Kenai would say.
Cupcake
Cupcake
Citizen

The Medical Nin With Poison Skin? {P NKILL} Empty Re: The Medical Nin With Poison Skin? {P NKILL}

Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:13 pm
Konoha. What a cheerful place it seemed to be. Buzzing with life, ninjas walking around and nodding politely to people. Even walking with their families while in their uniforms. Such a carefree village. If Teru had a strong opinion on something, she might have rolled her eyes and wondered if there was anything fun going on here. But instead, she simply walked through the village with her usual neutral expression. As if there was nothing going on behind that 'mask' of hers. But oh there was, always hundred thoughts swirling around. She saw something, analyzed it, and then came to a conclusion. But she didn't like the crowded areas, as that involved people brushing against her. Bumping, accidental grabbing. Someone might even touch her face on accident, and what then? Chaos might break out. Since after all, it could be taken like an attack against the village. An assassin entering. As after all, she rarely had her village's sign on her persona. That just meant people from her own village wanting to stop her and have a chat and blah blah. When all that Teru really wanted was to be left alone to her own business. Was it really that difficult? And therefore, she was hidden within the shadows of the alleys. Quickly moving from one to another, and occasionally traveling on the rooftops. She knew of course that her behavior would be noted from several of the guards, but as long as she didn't show any threatening moves then the girl counted on being left alone.

As a matter of fact, she was now positioned on a rooftop; having a wonderful view of Konoha. As even if it seemed to annoy many then it was still a beautiful village. There was no apparent poverty, the buildings were pretty decent looking. And Teru had to admit that the stone carvings of the Hokages were impressive. She could understand why this village was loved but also envied by countless people. Who was the Hokage now though? She didn't recognize that face which was carved at the end, but that wasn't any wonder. She rarely managed to keep up with other villages affairs. After all, why really bother unless she was on a mission about it? When you were simply a wanderer you started to think in a more open way. Instead of processing all business within a village, you would meet the people instead and learn how things went in each of the villages. There wouldn't be many questions asked, but instead you'd learn how to watch the people and see if they were happy or not. See how many were living on the street. Watch for any sign of abuse against the 'peons'. That was how you could truly judge a village.

Out of the corner of her eyes, the young female spotted a movement. A cat? Yes indeed, but there was someone chasing it. Was it for entertainment only, or was there someone about to bully a defenseless animal? Well Teru would surely make sure which option it was, and act according to what she would see. So moving swiftly, she followed the both of them silently. Until of course, she noticed the way that young looking boy moved. At first she had only noticed blonde hair and the body figure of a male that had yet to finish taking out the maturing part. So she was guessing just from the look of his back that he was probably around 12 - 14 years old. But as she watched a bit closer, she noticed how he was carrying himself. There was obviously something wrong, and judging from how he was running then Teru would guess at least a couple of broken ribs. Then why move around so carelessly? Was he looking for injuring himself further? And surely as she had suspected, the cat made a grand escape; the boy followed, and it only ended with him crashing against something solid as far as she could hear. And then there were words muttered.

As the boy would pay attention to his surroundings, he would notice a young looking woman approaching slowly. The way she was carrying herself making it clear she meant no harm, and there was the look of professional skill over her as she did a quick survey with her gaze in order to look for more injuries he might have. "Why are you running around when injured?" Her brilliantly blue eyes met his bright blue ones while she advanced closer, her glove-clad hands raised up with palms out as if showing she was not armed.

"There's no need to get alarmed, I mean no harm." She was close now, her feet having carried her silently up to the young boy where she knelt slowly down and frowned a bit while carefully readjusting the boy until he was laying on his back. "I know it hurts, but just bear with me." Would he question who she was? Ask why she was helping him? Suspect her of something evil? Or was the pain too much at this point for him to even care? After looking and inspecting lightly with her fingers, Teru came to the conclusion that she had indeed been right about the broken ribs but there were also a couple of senbon stuck inside of his body. Which might make things a bit more complicated. But nothing she couldn't handle, thankfully. "Just breathe slowly, I'm a medical ninja." Her hands hovered over him, and a greenish looking glow started to emit from underneath them, instantly lessening the pain that was consuming the young blonde.

"Did someone attack you here in the village?" She needed to know if she was supposed to be expecting an attack at any point.

Spoiler:
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

The Medical Nin With Poison Skin? {P NKILL} Empty Re: The Medical Nin With Poison Skin? {P NKILL}

Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:20 pm
"No..A Cat broke my ribs...In all seriousness..That was the fastest and strongest cat i have ever seen..Shattering its head right there..And these senbon were made when i went berserk, Used to control me before i went crazy..Hold me down, Thanks for helping me..Im guessing your a medical nin, Im chasing cats because i have been restricted from leaving the village, because i may be a harm for others..My, Sickness and all" Kenai would smile. "If your a experienced medical nin, Look up 'Itamis' Under viruses." Kenai would then sigh, The cat had gotten away. "And im on vacation because of all this..But not working is bad..Doesnt feel exciting. Hey if your looking for something to drink, Feel free to open a pack over there, It has a small pot, Some stuff to light a fire, And 2 cups, And some cocoa mix of course." Kenai would laugh. Feeling the pain slightly go away.

Kenai would think again, Why a stranger heal him, And why the stranger would just be in alleys. Or better yet, Why wear a mask. Either way, It was nice to be being treated out of no where. "If you dont mind me asking, Why wear a mask? or travel by the alleys. Wouldnt it be nicer to run around and talk with people." Kenai would smile yet again. But slowly his eye would spin, And kenai would go berserk. (2 Post Till transformation)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum