Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 9:22 pmCiel UchihaThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 7:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 10:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionToday at 2:21 amJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 1:13 amToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 12:34 amJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 12:23 amJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 11:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 11:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 11:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Satoshi Tsurugi
Satoshi Tsurugi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Outside the Hokages Office Empty Outside the Hokages Office

Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:57 am
A young man stands outside of The Hokage offices door, patiently it would seem or atleast on the outside. His slightly over six foot tall frame standing a foot or so from the door. He was dressed simply in blue pants, open toed boots, a black undershirt, and a black short sleeve jacket. He ran his hand through his already slicked back hair, trying to calm himself further.

" Damn...I hope this goes well "

Sato thought to himself as he waited. He balled his right hand into a fist and brought it into the palm of his left hand, closing his left hand around his fist which he then cracked. He repeated this gesture with his other hand the took his right fist and knocked on the door once, proceeding to grip the handle with his right hand and turn it, opening the door. Stepping inside, Sato approaches the desk and stops three feet from it.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Outside the Hokages Office Empty Re: Outside the Hokages Office

Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:58 am
Within the office resides the current Hokage, Viper Kamu Uchiha, currently he is dealing with the massive amounts of daily paper work, each requesting different subjects for approval but most for Konohagakure no Sato's remodeling, wooden buildings and a wooden wall make us one big target waiting for burn should we be attacked.

He hears the knock at the door, his attention now shifts to the now opening door as he peeks over a medium sized stack of paper work,"Ah, hello there Satoshi, how are you this evening?"
With Konohagakure no Sato's security being at an all time high each and every people within the village is monitored, including those traveling to and from the village gate, this man in particular being most recent news by the Anbu Black Ops, his motives unknown but Viper waits to hear what he has to say, curious as to what he wants with him, and why he is in Konoha in the first place.
Satoshi Tsurugi
Satoshi Tsurugi
Citizen

Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:24 pm
Sato leaned forward slightly, bowing in show of both respect and admiration for the villages leader. Coming back to a straightened position, Sato stepped forward once more and spoke, his words resolved and resolute. " I Want to help Protect Konoha from any and all threats! " the young man said, remembering that one night months ago vividly.

" I will gladly give up my life for the village and fight any enemy...Even if my body is frail or broken! " Hoping he would get his chance, Sato awaited a response from the Hokage.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:40 pm
Viper looks confused at this strange man, wasn't that the job of a Shinobi? He shrugged,"Well, i would much like to avoid you giving up your life, so just make sure you train hard ok?" Viper unsure what to say to the man whom randomly entered his chambers only to declare he will do his job.
"Are you a part of the Shinobi or are you a villager?" Viper asks after not viewing a headband upon his person.
Satoshi Tsurugi
Satoshi Tsurugi
Citizen

Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:54 pm
" I was a villager until the attack on Konoha a little while ago..."

The young man represses any emotions the subject would bring up, Keeping his attention focused on the subject at hand. He spoke once more, unwavering in his attempt. " I trained myself rigorously for two months...I understand this must be odd but I assure you, I will be the best! "
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:57 pm
"Then I want you to go to the academy for proper training in the art of the Shinobi, understood? This way you can further your skills to make sure you do not die out there." Viper says to the man while going back to his paper work, his head vanishing behind the wall of paper.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum