Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bailey
Bailey
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Lets Make Onsengakure! (Village Creation) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Make Onsengakure! (Village Creation)

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:13 am
Bailey glared at him and took the brick. It kind of bothered her that he doubted her abilities to lift up a simple brick. Just because she is a girl does not mean she cant lift a simple brick. "I am pretty sure i can handle a simple brick now." She said placing it down and plastering it. "See. That was not very hard, was it?" She teased him.

1527/3000
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Lets Make Onsengakure! (Village Creation) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Make Onsengakure! (Village Creation)

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:23 am
[At the age of about 12]

Evens walked around in Konoha. The home land of his mother, his dead mother.
He walked around in the flat land, with only his father with him. He soon came to an area where people where building stuff. ''Hi there. Can i help with anything'' he just said out to the working people. He already knew that they didn't have time to answer him since they where building a village, a quite beautiful one.
He glared at the hard working, the men, the women and evens some young people.
Evens would help as much he could so he just began to help, even that nobody had answered him yet. Just taking bricks like the others and place them on the areas that where pointed out to have some room for bricks at the size Evens had. Making straw roofs and digging holes.

A hard working day, and it's just begun.

[Word count: 1677/3000]
Linards74
Linards74
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:06 pm
Asuri looked at the girl. He smiled and said "I'm sorry it just looked like you are weak, i guess i'm sorry then." he looked at the house and started to build it again. After some time he looked at the girl again and asked "Hey i'm really curious about your name would you tell me your name?"

1735/3000

sorry for so short rp i have only 3 mins
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:41 pm
Mekai would place his hands on the ground, Executing his chakra as 20 crystal strings would lightly rip from the ground. Latching around bricks, And molding material. In which his crystal string would begin to form the 1st layer of house. And be molded on every one layer and so on.After the strings created the base of the house. Mekai began to construct the roof. He went with a pagonda style roof. Once all was in place mekai could stop smiling. It looked perfect in his eyes.

1822/3000
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:11 pm
Evens walked around after all that he'd been doing since he came, he just walked, looking at everybody. Just for a minute, he was in his own world. He walked while he imagined how the village would look like when it was done, fine, beautiful, hot springs and happy people. While day dreaming he bumped into a person, he felt on his butt and the stood up again, he looked at the person [Mekai], around 15 years.

He bowed and then excused for his mindlessness. I'm sorry sir''
He said and looked at the man. He then stood up straight and led his hand forth in for a hand shake with the man. ''I'm Evens, and who are you?'' he asked with a childish smile on his face, his mind was full of joy by thinking of how the village would look like. His head was full of joyful ideas and fantasies about the village.

[Not my turn to post]

Last edited by Lightwind on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:21 pm
( I think you broke posting order. Light :/)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum