Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

"Shall We?" (No Killing) Empty "Shall We?" (No Killing)

Mon May 28, 2012 11:38 am
Gaignun finally arrived in Konohagakure. However, he was only hear to visit his sister if she was even still alive. He hadn't heard or seen her in years so he was just curious to see if she was ok. He promised their father he would protect her but he has been slacking off as of lately.

Gaignun was currently in the forest and decide to sit down to rest he had been walking the entire past week to get to Konoha from the Skyscraper Village. The travels were long and he did encounter some thieves but they were no challenge. Just an annoyance he wanted to sit down and rest. He simply sat down in front of a tree and started to close his eyes

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

"Shall We?" (No Killing) Empty Re: "Shall We?" (No Killing)

Tue May 29, 2012 5:00 pm
Gaignun's eyes sprang open as he heard someone's voice. He turned to see a man upside on a branch as he raised an eyebrow and stood up yawning. Gaignun was quite annoyed and cranky that the man had woke him up from his nap as he shook his head and stretched. "Who are you? And why are you looking at me while I'm sleeping? Most importantly why did you just wake me up when you saw me sleeping. That's highly rude."

Gaignun said as he rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms. "I hope your not trying to pick a fight or start any kind of confrontation because if you are I'm up to fight, and if you fight me. I'm not saying I will win but you won't be leaving him in the same condition you came." Gaignun said in a confident tone while he was still warming up with stretches.

Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed May 30, 2012 10:03 am
Gaignun raised an eyebrow when the man was talking about killing him and how he was a traitor. "I'm no traitor. The villages are the traitors. They simply use us shinobi then when they have no more use for us they throw us out like expired tools. I refuse to work for them until I'm all dried up. The villages are the real traitors. Let me inform you on something. Your village Konoha could care less about you." Gaignun muttered as he got into a stance.

"You may stay loyal to Konoha, but Konoha isn't loyal to you. Your just their pawn. It's up to you to be your own man." Gaignun said as he nodded his head. "Yes, let's engage. I'll show you a battle you have never seen." Gaignun said as he decided to wait for the challenger to do the first move just to see what he was capable of.

Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed May 30, 2012 10:27 am
Gaignun looked as the man tossed a kunai in his direction. Gaignun quickly put his arm out and formed a shield of chakra and put it up to block and deflect the incoming kunai. He turned around and saw the man he was engaged in battle heading toward his way from jumping off of a tree. Gaignun crouched and put the shield up to block the man's attack as he smirked and walked backwards to keep a little distance between him and his opponent. "Is this all you got? I know you are impressive then this if your going to use your village your gonna have to surpass every single person in there including the Hokage." Gaignun said as he stood up again waiting for the next move by his opponent.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum