Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
Swearing and mature language is permitted.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Explicit violence is permitted.

THE NRPG STAFF

boss man
Ayato
Coordination
Yuuma
Crom
Balance
Yamato Arantima
Approval
Hiroki
Fu
Kaito
Shiro
Current Events

Christmas Event

Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Top posting users this month
34 Posts - 31%
20 Posts - 18%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 5%
5 Posts - 5%
5 Posts - 5%
5 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Former Owners, Staff and Members.

All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
kaname64
kaname64
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 500

//Shadow of the Rain// (any one can join) - Page 2 Empty Re: //Shadow of the Rain// (any one can join)

Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:01 am
"I-its Kaname, Kaname blackblood, wats ur name?" he softly looks at her scars and thinks to him self "she looks like she been through worse than me". Kaname softly start to get up.
Midnight
Midnight
Citizen

//Shadow of the Rain// (any one can join) - Page 2 Empty Re: //Shadow of the Rain// (any one can join)

Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:08 am
She frowns at him and gently pushes him down,eyes filled with worry "Mura!" Her pet wolf ran out with clean and dry clothes and handed them to Kaname "Im Zero,take it easy ok? Your chakra is low,im making you food an the shower is already running,but be careful"
kaname64
kaname64
Citizen

Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:20 am
He blinks softly "why are you so kind to me zero?, we just met yet your soo kind to this stranger" tears slowly run down his eyes. "No one has ever been this kind to me" he looks down a little.
Midnight
Midnight
Citizen

Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:26 am
Her eyes widened and she got on her tippy toes and kissed away the tears,her head laying softly on his chest "Im...bound to you for some reason..and i hate seeing people in pain...so no more tears..." Zero looked up at him softly and nuzzled into his chest in a way of telling him he wasnt alone
kaname64
kaname64
Citizen

Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:30 pm
Kaname looks at zero softly "thank u zero", he nuzzle her softly and looks around to see where he is. He remembered passing out in an old and broken down shake but now was in a warm environment "where am i" he whisper to him self.
Midnight
Midnight
Citizen

Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:34 pm
Zero smiled softly and yawned "Your at my house,your welcome here anytime ok?" She rubbed her eyes sleepily and looked at the clock
kaname64
kaname64
Citizen

Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:38 pm
He smiles softly "thank you, you can sleep if you want, i promise i won't be of any trouble" Kaname sits up and looks at the clock too softly with his soft eyes.
Midnight
Midnight
Citizen

Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:43 pm
She smiled softly at him as the clock showed that it was 6:45 pm.The young girl looked zt the boy curiously "I never thought that.Your too sweet to be troublesome"
kaname64
kaname64
Citizen

Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:46 pm
"Most people saw me as troublesome, but please do rest" Kaname looks at her softly. His mind wounder "hmmm i i hope those people are still after me".
Midnight
Midnight
Citizen

Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:50 pm
"Well now,am i most people? Hehe im just an outcast.By they way,i suggest you get in the shower soon,the water will be cold" She laughed softly and walked into the kitchen,grabbing a bowl and rice
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum