Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Michiko Senju
Michiko Senju
Vagabond (E-rank)
Stat Page : Peep the Page
Mission Record : Michiko's Training Regimen
Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Michiko ROLLS THROUGH - Page 2 Empty Re: Michiko ROLLS THROUGH

Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:42 pm
Michiko thought for a second in response to hearing Junko’s question before speaking out loud, “It sounds vaguely familiar,but the environment seems different from what I recall, but it’s great to meet you too JUNKO! I can’t wait to meet them either!”she would listen to Junko before she approached the young girl. while she struggled in response to Michiko’s question and tried to smile as comforting as she could before speaking, “It’s all good Hasumi, not knowing where you are. I feel like a lot of us can relate, I certainly can!”she would continue listening as Junko conversing as well and the events proceeded the same whilst Michiko listened to Hasumi talk about her dad, listening to her mention she didn’t have a place to go.

Upon finishing of the meal and everything and asking if there was anything more to do in the area, Michiko and Hasumi were asked about visiting Junko’s house in response Michiko would kind of just do a couple of stretches before going, “Of course it’s all good, would love to see what your place looks like I bet it’s really pretty, wouldn’t mind a roommate and possible ‘nother friend either! Love a great view.” walking a decent distance to the house Michiko conversed with them more in amazement at the various views along the way, entering the house Michiko was immediately in amazement with how comfy it felt “Woah, this is really nice, thanks for letting us into your home!” she would kind of curtsey before realizing how awkward it was and stopped. Continuing inwards she was informed about the beds and kind of rubbed the back of her head in a bit of awe at how quickly she got this together. Settling in and putting the stuff in her pockets in a small cabinet to the side she would sit down on the bed before turning her attention back to Junko before mentioning something about a refrigerator whatever that was, “I’ll try to be the best housemate I can be!  I’ll make sure to explore soon, a much needed walk is definitely needed after being cramped up that long.”

Hearing Hasumi’s response to Junko she kept her composure before she saw Hasumi bow and compliment her, in response figuring it was a somewhat local thing Michiko would bow a bit awkwardly towards Hasumi and respond in kind, “Yeah you seem really cool so far Hasumi hope we can become friends and look forward to living under the same roof with you all! Thanks for complimenting my hair, maybe we can do each other's hair sometime. But thanks for all the compliments, have a safe time with the bath.”

Michiko would once Hasumi left, clean herself up a bit before she would explore the house fully, finding some of the commodities interesting like this ‘refrigerator’ , it definitely seemed like a better way to store food. She would finish her tour of the facilities with taking a bath and heading outside to explore the area just a little bit outside of the house looking for any spots she could train herself and a possible route to work on endurance before ending back at the house and going to sleep.

[Exit]
WC: 536
TWC: 1721

10 points in vigor
7 points into speed

Techniques Learned:
Transformation Technique 250/250
Clone Technique 250/250
Taijutsu Infusion D Rank 500/500
Basic Sealing 500/500
221 towards Surface Walking 221/250
Hanzo Uchiha