Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zatoichi Hyuuga
Zatoichi Hyuuga
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : Z's Stats
Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

The Day They Met Empty The Day They Met

Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:10 pm
Zatoichi had chosen the attic bedroom when he was brought into this beautiful new home. He had to admit his clan knew how to live comfortably. Especially this branch! The Hyuugas had always been known for royalty and courage, and after his cousins became his legal guardians, he had no reason to doubt that status even for a second. Granted, Kiri was good, but Hoshigakure was the place to go. The school was exceptional, and so were the ninja teams. 

Zatoichi had no pick of any of the rooms in the entire house, and yet, he chose the attic room because of the calming serenity of the room and the immaculate view of the ENTIRE village from his balcony! The fact it was above Ayato's home office made it even better. Little did they know that he could hear conversations up there! Of course, he knew of Sephora, Dante, and Talon's arrival. He knew of Sephora's kidnapping, and at this moment, he despised Kaito! If anyone takes out Sephora, it's him.

A staff member had come upstairs to check on Zatoichi and tell him goodnight. As she shut off the light, Zatoichi waited until the footsteps had faded into the distance before jumping up to complete his hole in the backyard. It was the way Sephy had always traveled, and with this hole, he would manage to catch her that evening when she returned from being somewhere she shouldn't have and do something she shouldn't have! 

He had thought about it; Ayato and Toneri would be mad, and that was putting it lightly! She was in so much trouble when she got home, it wasn't even funny. Tonight was also the night she would finally meet the person who had the attic bedroom. 

Sephora has no idea who he is and has never seen him! This will be exciting! The hole is big enough for someone to fall in and get stuck. He can get out because of a ladder, but if anyone falls in, they will have a few broken bones and injuries!

He climbed out, left it uncovered, and climbed up the stairs to the balcony leading to the outside attic glass door. Here, he would sit and watch for Sephy.

Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

The Day They Met Empty Re: The Day They Met

Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:07 pm
Sephy ran home as the rain poured down from the sky! Apparently the storm took out the lights that were lining the streets so Sephora had to rely on her Byakugan to see. She spotted her home and made her way down the usual path. She looked up to see if anyone was up only to spot a figure up on the balcony of the attic!
“Who? No! That can't be-” Seph attempted to skid to a stop feeling as though she spotted a ghost, only she didn't stop soon enough but landed in a large 10 ft deep hole! She fell with enough force to literally break her arm and leg! Yeah a Kaguya breaking bones, how crazy is that? Now we all know they can also regenerate their bones, sadly Sephora and Dante both take a little longer due to the mixed genetics. 
Sephora let out a scream as she hit the ground feeling her bones break! Who said it wasn't painful? You break a bone it hurts, no matter DNA or ninja status. It certainly doesn't feel good, unless you're into that kinda stuff- ANYWAYS -
She managed to sit up and lean against the wall of the hole, not only did she get a blast from the past mentally, she was also in a serious predicament and pain!
“That can't be…Haru is presumably deceased…and that person was many years younger than Haru…did he and Tori…no I would know, the only oy kid she has is…Zaled Uchihas kid…her husband…There was a time Tori disappeared for a bit after Harus disappearance…but…oh fuck! That can't be…although if it is he's a Hyuuga…no no please…this can't be happening…I have to get out of here! How long is this regeneration going to take?!” Reality setting in that she's in a hole and who the person on the balcony was, made her realize she might have an issue at hand.
“I have to get in the house before they realize I am not there! I'll worry about the kid later!” Sephora said to herself. “Damn, I must have shattered the bones for it to be taking this long. Her clothes were torn from the fall and she realized her foot was now hurting as well as her shoulder. 
“What the fuck did I break?” Sephora questioned. Then again maybe she would get some sympathy from whoever found her instead of deeper into trouble. Suddenly the rain let up slightly. 
“If I can't move I can't climb the wall to get out. Fuck me!” She said laying her head down for a second. Now she has mud on hair!
“Can this get any fucking worse?!” Sephora yelled, whining! Oh if she only knew…

WC: 449
Zatoichi Hyuuga
Zatoichi Hyuuga
Academy Student
Academy Student
Taijutsu Remove Default

Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:33 pm
The hybrid fell for it! Quite literally! The scream filled the air and for some reason made Zatoichi smile! She had seen him though, oh well, guess it's time for him to introduce himself. Zatoichi climbed down the stairs and walked to the edge of the hole and looked down into it at his…well… his cousin and enemy, Sephora.

“Little Girl, a little Girl what do you see? I see the ghost of the past staring at me!” He said mockingly rewording a children's rhyme! “ Wow, a hole took out the bad ass little hybrid!” Clicking his tongue he shook his head. “Tsk Tsk Tsk, you look as though you've seen a ghost…cousin.” Zatoichi said with a childish giggle. 

Zatoichi had his hands behind his back and a kunai in each hand. He eyed the very injured female in the hole before him as he walked the edge of the hole. 
“I honestly was hoping our meeting would be more fun than this. But perhaps it's because you literally fell for my trap and somehow landed the wrong way and obviously broke some bones. Isn't this where the Kaguya in you comes through? Ya know to heal the bones? Oh yeah, mixed breeds tend to not have the full strength if one bloodline is stronger than the other. The Hyuuga in you is quite apparent! I know your healing but probably at a slower rate. Man this sucks…for you!” Zatoichi paced at the edge of the hole as he spoke but at the last sentence he turned towards her and threw the kunai at her! If not stopped and the action went through, the kunai would be pinning Sephora to the ground by the shoulders, one kunai in each shoulder!

“Now you know how my mother felt!” Zatoichi hissed at her. He looked around swiftly making sure Ayato, Toneri or any of the others weren't around. He would be in A LOT of trouble if they were.

Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:28 pm
The voice practically came out of nowhere! Sephora was so spooked out, she sat up and stared at the figure. He sounded just like his father, looked almost identical, but at the same time she could see Tori in the boy as well. The red streaks in the hair and one blue eye were Uzumaki traits. This was their son, no doubt in her mind! Sadly he was…pure evil! This frustrated Sephora because, well, like with the Highlander, there can be ONLY ONE! And that one…was her! The way he talked and walked it was apparent that much like her, he was dominant! The kid had good genetics. She had to give him props for that, but he was making a huge mistake, you can't take down a former B-rank missing ninja that easily! Oh no, hell no! She was Sephora Hyuuga damn it and NO ONE messes with her!
Shit…she had to dial it back a notch…this child was a clan member and her cousin, his father once said: “I don't want to spill the blood of my kin.” Sephora sighed. That was back when she hated her clan, as of now, not so much anymore!
Fine, but she will show him not to mess with her.
She had her Byakugan activated already. The boy had been taunting her, that was definitely not smart! Little Girl is an insult, but Hybrid, that was a compliment. She was proud after all!

“This will suck…for you!”

As he threw the Kunai she raised her right hand and fired five bone bullets at his legs! If this attack goes through, well, you’re down kid! As for the Kunai, they hit her shoulders and knocked her down but luckily not any arteries or pin her down, because it's a pit of mud due to the rain.
Sephora then used her non-damaged arm to pull her spine out into a bone whip and used the whip to pull her out of the pit, by wrapping it around a nearby lamp post! She quickly ran in the house and into her room slamming the door! She sat down on the floor covered in mud. Then suddenly she realized she had left a trail of blood and mud in her room!
“Please let the maids clean it up before anyone sees it.” She whispered to herself! She drug herself to the bathroom and cleaned herself off really quick so she could assess the damage to herself. “My arm isn't healing right, it's healing too slowly. At least my leg is healed and my foot. I'm covered in scratch marks and bruises. Oh Fuck me…I can't go out there with Tori tomorrow and somehow I have to tell everyone I'm sick. At least until this shit heals up!” Sephora had wiped most of the mud off of her. One HUGE gaping hole in her shoulder was still leaking blood and her right arm next to the shoulder also had a huge hole in it! She was starting to feel lightheaded from the loss of blood. At least she was alive. She wrapped her arm up tightly in a bandage to support it as it healed!
“Now to find a way to stop the bleeding, at least fucker didn't hit an artery!” She said as she sat on a chair in her bathroom by the sink. At this point she was in a solid black spaghetti strap tank top and pair of athletic shorts with her long hair pulled back in a messy bun.
Exit

TWC: 1036
+10 stats
Vigor-3
Chakra-3
Strength-2
Speed -2

Last edited by Sephora Hyuuga on Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zatoichi Hyuuga
Zatoichi Hyuuga
Academy Student
Academy Student
Taijutsu Remove Default

Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:35 pm
As the bone bullets hit his legs he went down quickly. Falling to the ground in pain he looked at his legs that were now bleeding!
(For a proper vision, picture someone shot in the legs by a gun, five times, that would be pretty accurate right now of what Zatoichi looks like!) 
Unfortunately one of the bullets hit his left hand and now he was bleeding out of his hand and two holes in each leg. This was excruciating for Zatoichi who had never had any severe or major injuries in his life! And now, he has to figure out how to get up the stairs to the attic and pull the bone fragments out of his wounds himself before anyone else finds out what happened! The mud pit would eventually fill itself in with the way the weather was. And if need be he would say he was working on something for the garden.

Zatoichi managed to walk up the stairs surprisingly and vomited half way up the stairs due to the severe excruciating pain he was in! He sat on his covered balcony and opened the glass door leading to his room. Note to self, pass the genin exam before trying to fight someone again! Obviously he was going to be in trouble but he would just have to face the consequences. 

Armed with a pair of tweezers he began to pull out the pieces of bone, first one in his hand, then the one by his knee and so on. He had tears in his eyes from the intense pain he was in! More humiliation and shame than pain…that's a lie, add pain into that too!

“Now I feel.bad.for.not.only getting beaten at my own game but maybe Sephora isn't so bad either!” He said to himself. She was kind of nice and a damn good fighter, hopefully he could achieve that status someday. Little did he know he had left a trail of blood from the pit to his room as well…

Exit

1052 twc

+10 stats

3- vigor
2 chakra
2 strength
3 speed 
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom