Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yume Kami
Yume Kami
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : The Gallery of Memories
Mission Record : Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Fly me to the Moon Empty Fly me to the Moon

Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:20 am
As their trip in the Lands of Mountains reached an end, and after talking to the others regarding the rumors of a place where people like Ren, Yume and Shisou would be welcomed, the decision to move was soon seen as the only good one, and this destination as the one to aim for. As they all walked a long path, zig-zaging into the mountains range, getting higher and higher, reaching one of the peaks of the mountains, the travelers were getting exhausted, ready to travel.

Of course, the other two probably doubted and wondered why Yume brought them there to travel to the far away land of the moon. As they reached the top, their breath shortened by the difficult ascension, Yume stopped, unfolding her giant scroll tied at her waist, droping slowly on the floor before her, and sitting on the ground.

As she unrolled the large piece of paper, Yume also pulled a Tanto, and sliced a really large and long piece from the scroll, before rolling it back in and placing it again on her lower back. With the piece of paper left, the purple haired woman proceeded to fold it in multiples shapes and forms, making it take an intricate shape and form. After a while, the shape was getting more and more clear: it was a giant origami bird, forming from the thick paper making up the scroll that she carried.

''This is it.... the last of the mountains for a while now. I will miss it. Its fresh air, harmonious peaks, cool wind, and cooler streams.'' said Yume, looking over the horizon, as the large paper bird took life.

''You all can opp on. I just have a last few brush strokes to do before flying away from here.'' added the purple haired woman, her long flowing locks of lavender hair dancing in the breeze, as the woman extanded her arms on each of her side, making her ample sleeves from her kimono and dress to dance too in the gust of wind of the mountains, taking a bath of the air around them, and basking herself in the gale. 

As others stepped onto the large paper construct, Yume stepped closer to the cliff, and undid her scroll once again, this time taking out also a brush and some inks pots. As she sat down again, Yume started to paint, but at a much slower rate than before. The painting needed only perfecting and finishing touches, and the strokes of the brush were few and far in between if compared with the beguining of the landscape representation.

As she connected herself one last time to this land, Yume closed her eyes, letting her very own chakra and memories finish the work, and letting her soul and true self express trough the movements, drawing her litteral instict and feeling of the scenery, a veritable personnal capture of the panorama, taking it inside of herself as a new core memory.

-And the Painting was finally done-
Fly me to the Moon 2NdAF44

''Im done. We can go now.'' said Yume, looking briefly at her masterpiece, and scrolling it back in the roll, and hastily jumping too on the origami bird, ready to fly away.
Shisou
Shisou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Project Attributes

Mission Record : Project Log
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 1000

Fly me to the Moon Empty Re: Fly me to the Moon

Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:51 am
The trip through the land of the mountains was a long journey filled with crazy weather and some dangerous wildlife. The 3 people traveled close together, Shisou stood close to Yume trying to protect her to the best of her ability while the snow fell down hard. Traveling up to the peak was certainly a journey but they made it and Shisou by that point was mostly exhausted though not really outwardly showing it. Listening mostly silently to Yume talk about the mountains, Shisou would speak matter of factly, her face remaining placid,“The air was nice, hopefully we are safe there for at least a little while, might still have to look out but hopefully it’s a bit of respite for a time.” She would then feel her way onto the paper bird and flew away making sure to hold tight, mostly listening to the air going through her hair and pushing against her face, the scent of the open air filling her being as she focused her senses on the rushing winds and went to sleep.
Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Living Clones : Kitsunagi Kurosawa
Sakoshi Kurosawa
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Fire Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 46800

Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:16 am
"It truly was magnificent to be here, and to meet the people. It's amazing the stories people tell and the beliefs they have. I'll miss Mei, but I am sure I'll come back to see her again." He thought of the man he killed in the forest, the one still stored in his scroll, "I'll have to do something about him sooner or later." He thought to himself. "Anyway, let us go. I believe it is high time we found ourselves a new place to learn more stories and see new things, and meet new people!" He would say as they began trekking through the mountains.
Yume Kami
Yume Kami
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : The Gallery of Memories
Mission Record : Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:36 pm
as the others joined her on the large folded paper bird, climbing on top of it, with Yume standing on it, in her element when flying and in contact with paper constructs, Yume ordered her own construct to fly away, taking the other two, Ren and Shisou, with her, to instantly travel to the Land of Moon, travelling the sky graciously. 

[EXIT]

[Using 2x Travel Tokens to make the three of us to instantly travel to Land of Moon borders]

TWC: 600 WC 

claims:
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:36 pm
Yume Kami wrote:

[EXIT]

[Using 2x Travel Tokens to make the three of us to instantly travel to Land of Moon borders]

TWC: 600 WC 

claims:

Approved
Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Living Clones : Kitsunagi Kurosawa
Sakoshi Kurosawa
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Fire Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 46800

Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:20 pm
Claiming travel to Moon, no other claims going in to this.
Shisou
Shisou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Project Attributes

Mission Record : Project Log
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 1000

Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:29 pm
[Exit]
Claim travel to Moon, everything else is dumped
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:23 pm
Ren Kurosawa wrote:Claiming travel to Moon, no other claims going in to this.

Approved
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri