Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
My Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

All by myself  Empty All by myself

Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:52 pm
Tori had her bag packed, and was ready to head to Hoshigakure. Zaled had felt she would be safer there. Tori headed to the gate to exit the village. As she arrived at the gate, she noticed storm clouds in the distance, as though guiding her path.

Exit 
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 104

All by myself  Empty Re: All by myself

Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:43 pm
NPC: Gabimaru Freya

———————

Extremities lick through pages to a book, need to know information painted the pages. Gabimaru, the extended blade of the Demon Aokidanza Senju, stood at the gates of Suna, property of his Master as the lines moved swiftly. He was there scanning faces as inspect the check-in and out process of the village. In his peripheral view he notice thick red hair, no further than 3 meters to his left. Lazily did his dull grey left eye shift to her, confirming her face, her attire as a foreigner to this village.

Simultaneously as she was noticing the storm clouds, perhaps from the peaceful storm, the book in ‘s hand closed and placed away. His left hand was already placed on the sheath of his refined katana as his right moved at max speed to unsheathed it, all still while the red haired woman was stuck on the storm. In what seem like an instant his blade was raised, outstretched to his right his muscles, mind and blade moved as one as a total of 12 concurrent arching blades formed a prison around the woman to close in and take her life unknowingly. She would find herself met with a vacuum that would overwhelm her completely to the point of paralysis.

Should she attempt to move or even take a gasping breath she would find her body incapable of such before the blades sliced her into 13 different pieces at a speed and power of 150/200 as he moved in at his speed to close the distance to a mere foot. His actions were done at near blinding speed, as if he glitched for a second. His blade was already in its sheath as he came to the end of his attack. The woman wouldn’t even notice his actions probably, let alone properly as each strike was clean intended.

His eye, would shift as he returned to his book, taking it out with his now free again right hand. He would continue to look at the photos of those in this book.

“This is the end of the line for filth like you.”

He would say.

AP: 1175/1250
Reverse Bloom: Death Cradle: 75 AP | 150 Speed (user) | 200 Power (Mastery x2) | 200 power stat check against strength.
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:11 pm
the children were safely guided  a while ago to zaled care and well as was the caretaker before the full conversion of the village, Zaled was ready to head for his own venture as well as he was certain that it would be fine for tori to  head off to hoshi. But seeing how she was able to get to suna before safely, But well she would've needed a more comfortable means to get from here to hoshi.

mmmm I suppose the acconidations for horse travel due to asscociation would be steep.... too many brigands in this world, and lost one wife already, another should not be lost on my watch.... hm 10thoussnd, 15 thousand?.... 15 thousand ryo should do it...

zaled thought as he set out with two pouches one much larger jingling with well alot more money in hand. He was not too far behind but a hairs pace give or take. The gates had opened and tori mustve been in a moment of admiration to the approaching storm as she was a solid 15 meters away, but that did not stop the idea of "unusual" activities comming from the gate gaurd.

disrepectful to a beautiful lass, and my woman? zaled thoughy as he noted the book closing and hand slipping towards sheath to the unaware girl. The display of power errupted around zaled as he blinked a vast ethereal wall  simply mixed with many symbols featuring the allured villages he has been asscociated with and not dark grey in nature sorrounded zaled as his sharingan activated as he activated the display of power. It emmitting around the man as he smiled and cleared his throat as if about to speak up but the case was clear.  But the draft of the display was breif as it would cause the man to freeze up for the split moment and reconsider his next actions. That reconsideration due to "Allure" of another the threat

"tori dear, hold still."

he stated in a very stern voice although his gaze fell to the gaurd and shook the larger bag as a simple motion to get his attention.

"that is my wife, so before you begin doing... unsettling things. I have an offer to you, and the new leaders at hand. So ease your blade."

Zaled spoke softly to the man which was signifigant from the breif stern voice he had with tori. An unusual move but more to add to the gaurds thinking facilities.  Should the man had heard, and sensed things should it be in his capacity, and correctly his gaze would turn to zaled and start studying himself as opposed to tori, making zaled the central thought. Thus stopping the potential attack.

"remain there tori untill I actually come to you, and stay still once more."

zaled commanded and therefore negotiations would begin.

"Shall I approach with my proposition?"

zaled would offer his voice still soft but there was the edge of why one would talk softly to a percived threat.

AP: 759/769

-10 for sharingan

DOP used: total eh somewhere in the 200's
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:39 pm
Tori froze, not exactly sure what was going on! What she had gathered was, she almost lost her life! But she had heard Zaleds voice, superb timing as always, and then realized that the gate guard had tried to kill her!
“What the-'' she thought as she froze and didn't move as Zaled had asked her to do! Her kids were almost motherless, and she had only been this close to death one other time! 
Zaled was speaking to the gate guard and hopefully working something out! Now, she sees why he was asking her to go to Hoshi! Not only is some of her team there but it is safer!
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:04 pm
Unusual? Is that what we are calling it? Gabimaru was tasked with being the Warden, not the gate guard as these two individuals assumed. His title was given to him by Lord Aokidanza himself, solely because he is good at what he does. His actions should be viewed as the actions of Aokidanza himself, which pretty much implies that Gabimaru is to be without questioned as a direct extension of the Demon.

In the midst of his actions, the one named Zaled would invoke his display of power…as if that would be enough to stop the Freya. Zaled being merely a hair length away from the woman would mean that he too would be in the range of Gabimaru and ultimately in clear danger without even knowing it. His eye was still fixed in the woman, lazily fixed on her. But his ability to passively sense chakra made him aware of the other’s seemingly nonexistent existence. Gabimaru was a trained killer, groomed by Aokidanza himself to be , but that did not take away from his natural talent for it.

The display of power was not nearly enough to make the Freya stop his attack, the woman was as good as dead in his mind, there was no second guessing it. It was then that the words of the man was what reached him. So these two were in item. His actions ceased, a fraction of a centimeter away from the crown of Tori’s head. The force of his sudden stop would kick up dust about 5 meters around them. The people on the side not following what was happening began to understand the situation.

Gabimaru dully shift his eye over to Zaled, acknowledging the Sharingan, without making direct eye contact, gathering it being there from a general view of Zaled’s face.

“I get it now, she’s with you, but not with the village itself. That makes her an outsider nonetheless.”

He responded while pulling his blade away from the woman. He would sheath it, while acknowledging the bag that Zaled held. Was this some sort of bribe? Of course it was.

“You can keep it. I have no use for you money. As a courtesy to you for being a member of this village that I govern I will overlook your carelessness of trying to sway the coarse of my blade. Take your woman and leave this village. I am not a man that can easily forgive and forget. So it’s best that you leave or else I’ll be prompted to kill you on sight. Sadly, I’ll have to report this to my master, but I’ll give you a few days of a head start before I do. You should be in the clear before I send my reports.”

He would step away from them, his back turned to them as he did. Still sensing them. He would make his way back to the gates, and as he did he would say another thing.

“Once you have departed from the village the navigation code and seal-code for both the Peaceful Storm and Interdiction seal will be changed to prevent you from returning by either means. Let this be the last time that I see the either of you. Or I’ll be forced to stain my blade with your blood.”

His words should be taken as a mercy, for he was more than capable of dealing with the both of them judging from the readings he gathered from their chakra. Coming to a stop, he would turn to face them and observe their departure of the village. The scars on his face would be the badge of his ruthlessness and his ability to stand on business. He leaves no hollow words for them to ponder over. He was serious.

AP: 1167/1250
…Feint: 8 AP | completely cancel physical moves.
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:07 pm
keep it? unfortuniatly the warden was solely mistaken aa he spoke once the dust settled upon the aftermath of the stooped strike.

hm so a bunch of well versed swordsmen, and some technicians at most, it works.

magnifigant as it showed once more of konohas might but supposedly a few days of travel. was well unessccarily kind, zaled himself being more then capeable of one to keep himself occupied.

as tori would be probberly in shock at the senario at play zaled simply placed the smaller bag in her hand and with a small smile nodded as he deactivated his sharingan and placed the larger back holding roughly 35,000 ryo.

"Oh of course you do not need it, After all minds are easy to read, and memories are clear. Surely the tribute will be enough to keep the hokage considerate, and your own memory intact."

zaled interjected with a knowing nodd. Nobody needed to know where to, or why he dissappeared,just a hefty donation as a kind jester to turn away.

"Remember do not step away from a kind gesture, Along with charity. 10 thousand for her sake, 10 thousand for my sake, 15 thousand for of course your lords health and my of course nonexistancial involvement here along with situation.... After all it is not a bribe but a refresher of what has occured. Nothing."

zaled stated and well smiled softly.

"Besides there were defectors before your arrival and i will personally go and give them a reccomendatiin to pay their respects to your master. So you might not see me, but know that a kind act will come your way soon enough"

A simple aliby, but to where it was not known, however zaled added a little personal tip as he tied the larger bag, and tossed the bag next to the gaurds chair, the jingle of mass currency would probbably do the trick.

"Never fear an illusion from a sharingan, merely tricks any person well versed can ignore such things, just fear why one decided to activate it. But we will be going now and i will write to yourself and your leader of course. An "apology" with a little added knowledge."

With that zaled placed his hand on the small of tori's back and headed off.

(exit to borders.)

-10k ryo to tori
-35k ryo to the warden for good health and memory readjustment.

ryo left 39,500

(adjustments made upon aoproval )
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:38 pm
Did this really just happen? She almost died? At least he listened as Zaled spoke! It was all a blur, everything that was said and done happened so fast, yet so slow at the same time! She hadn't had time to process it yet but felt Zaled put his hand on her back and lead her out the gate, this meant he and the guy watching the gate had worked something out. She went along with Zaled still trying to process everything!

(Exit to borders with Zaled)

(Gained 10k Ryo from Zaled)
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:03 pm
Dreary eye observed as the two made their leave of his burden. Words that Zaled spoke fell on deaf ears. No man, living or dead could sway Gabimaru Freya to deceive Aokidanza Senju. The mere idea would be enough to kill over, but Gabimaru was a product of Aokidanza’s nature. He knew what his master desired far more than anything in this world…chaos. This mean a shift in the shinobi world, they just didn’t know it yet.

“How long has it been…since something like this happened.”

Empty rabble, nothing to feed into. His eye would shift to the ryo on the ground. With a scuff and a uninterested cold shoulder Gabimaru ignored the money and left it there. Walking over to one of the guards as they finished with their post. Commanding that the gates be closed and that the storm’s navigation code be changed, along with the passcode seal for the interdiction seal. The Warden would then take to the village and make his rounds.

He left the ryo where Zaled left it. Perhaps it was the last good gesture this village would ever see again. So why not let the village and its ancestors have it. After all, what would he want with the money of a traitor?

(Exit)

Gabimaru allowed the departure of both Zaled and Tori of Suna.
Zaled has been branded a MN once more and a defector or Konoha/Suna.
His access to Suna has been blacklisted and therefor he will be killed on sight upon returning to this village. The same applies for Tori

Ryo offer for traitorous actions have been refused, further solidifying Gabimaru’s loyalty to Aokidanza and Konoha.

Interdiction seal password changed
Peaceful Storm navigation code changed.
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:21 pm
Aokidanza wrote:

(Exit)

Gabimaru allowed the departure of both Zaled and Tori of Suna.
Zaled has been branded a MN once more and a defector or Konoha/Suna.
His access to Suna has been blacklisted and therefor he will be killed on sight upon returning to this village. The same applies for Tori

Ryo offer for traitorous actions have been refused, further solidifying Gabimaru’s loyalty to Aokidanza and Konoha.

Interdiction seal password changed
Peaceful Storm navigation code changed.

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum