Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 2500

We Are Empty We Are

Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:33 pm
Dante had woken up to a soft knock on his door. As he sat up a letter was slid underneath the door in an envelope. Picking up the envelope Dante carefully opened it. It took him a second to adjust his eyes to read it due to the fact he had just woken up.  Finally the letters stopped blurring together!

team meeting in the dining room

“Seriously, you knock on my door and wake me up just to send me a message with five words? How hard is it to knock on the door and say it?” Dante said as he got dressed and headed down to the dining room. At least there was food in the table. He noticed the other two were already down there. He cut his eyes as he stared at them. He would deal with the wise ass who sent the letter later! Right now he would attend the meeting like a good team member should.
Dante took a piece of bacon and began to eat it as he sipped his coffee. He had a feeling it was Sephora…no it couldn't have been….they were already here! So who sent the letter? 
“You guys get a letter under your door?” Dante asked as he sat on the table drinking his coffee.

(218)
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 26

We Are Empty Re: We Are

Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:21 pm
Sephora had already taken a shower and gotten dressed by the time the knock came at her door. She pulled up her hair in a ponytail on top of her head as she walked back into her room and saw the letter on the floor.

“Okay.” Seph said as she took one last look at herself in the mirror. She did look different from most other members of her clan. She was very thin and had white hair. Not common traits of Hyuugas. Not really common traits of Kaguya’s either. She put on her shoes and headed down stairs to the dining room.

She took a seat next to Talon and looked around curiously! breakfast was set up for them, but who could have sent the note? Dantes evil glare when he entered the room, said he didn't do it. Obviously Talon had been here a while. So who had sent it?

“I didn't send it, you guys didn't send it. So who sent the team meeting invite? We are all here?”
Sephora said curiously. She started thinking, someone or something was missing…Toneri! How could she have forgotten about him? He gives them missions, makes sure they train and checks in with them all the time. He is their leader after all!
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Patch's Stat Page
Mission Record : Patch's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EGF

Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:45 pm
Talon had been the first one downstairs. He was enjoying his first cup of coffee when a maid slid the letter over to him.

“Okay Toneri.” Talon said as he dipped his coffee. He knew who had sent it. Why else would anyone send it in a sealed envelope on rather nice looking stationary? He knew it hadn't been his team mates who sent it. That's why he was curious as to why Sephora and Dante, who if looks could kill they would all be dead, questioned who had sent it!

“I already knew who sent it. None of us would have taken the time to get such beautiful stationary or seal an envelope. We would have knocked on doors and requested each other!” Talon said as took a bite of toast then looked back over at his teammates. Had he been rude? It wasn't intentional. He was simply making a statement. Of course he has a tendency to be rude unintentionally! 

“I do wonder what this is about, maybe he's checking up on us or going to do training with us.’ Talon tried to change the topic to something else so his abruptness wasn't noticed.

Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 26

Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:26 pm
Sephora suddenly received a letter from the maid marked urgent. Sephora broke away from her teammates as they chattered about Toneri and training. She quickly opened the letter and read it.

Sephy,

it's me, Tori Uzumaki -Uchiha. I am writing to let you know I am coming to Hoshi to be a part of our little team there. Akki and Megami returned to Konoha and I have news on them. Prim, Zim, Jayden and Kurai are in Kirigakure. Please meet me at the borders on the night you receive this letter.

Team Fukus Forever,

Tori

Without showing emotion, she folded up the letter and looked over at her twin and Talon.
“I have some urgent business to tend to, I need to be excused to my room. Tell Toneri I'll speak to him later!” Sephora said as she turned and left the room.
“So Tori is coming here to join TFK? Whatever makes us stronger! And at least I will have another female around.” She thought to herself. A million thoughts raced through her mind. She can't ask permission, Ayato wouldn't allow her to go neither would Toneri. She would leave a note for them but not say anything. Maybe if they read it after she left it would be okay!
She walked into her room and shut the door behind her.

Exit
444 words
+4 stats
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Patch's Stat Page
Mission Record : Patch's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EGF

Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:56 pm
Talon knew the girl's actions were quite suspicious! Sephora isn't one to just walk away, especially after having received a letter! Shrugging at her words and pretending not to be curious, he gradually sipped his coffee before looking over at Dante and speaking. 
“Somethings up with Sephora. Didn't you find her behavior slightly suspicious?” He asked looking back towards the door before sitting his cup down. 
“I’m going to do some research, I'll meet up.with you and let you know what I find.” Talon said calmly as he stood up and walked out the door to head to his room.

Exit

Wc: 305
+3 stats
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum