Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentYesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotYesterday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Mission Report! Introductions! Empty Mission Report! Introductions!

Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:08 pm
(teleported from Here )

Shikami would be teleported by the Mizukage after seeing him only for a brief Moment before the teleportation happened. Primrose would also have been dragged along with at the time. Shikami would note the new person he had yet to meet. Must be newly appointed since his departure. The Lord Kage asked for his success and With a slight Smirk he would activate his new Meigan form, the Purple mixed hue with shades of red and blue on either edge revealing themselves. "Lord Kage, I am indeed indebted to not only yourself but Seto as well, for the mission was accomplished, As for her..." Shikami's Expression darkened ever so slightly.

He would let out in a singular breath "Primrose Uchiha, Missing Ninja, You are under custody of Kirigakure until Lord sees fit to release you or end your life." Shikami would than go on to say "While I was Mizukage, and even previous as my time as a Jounin I had memorized the Bingo Book for Missing Ninja's so that way I could keep any going out on missions aware as well as if any tried to enter the village, I would be able to recognize them. Did you think one as famous as your self would be able to travel the wilds of the Land of Wind without being recognized by Someone?" At that moment Shikami would look to the Lord Kage.

"Appologies for the lack of details M'lord, I had to keep things Civil as not to let on to any actions I was taking , much against the shagrin of my other half, I would not have her killed right away myself, but rather decided to leave that in your Hands m'lord, If you deem it, since I did bring her in however, I would watch over her and take any misdeeds she does as my own. But expect there will be reprocutions if such actions were to happen" with the final bit about Reprocutions Shikami would look over at Primrose.

While what he did was underhanded, he had to at least give her the chance, not all who are called missing ninja are so due to illegal actions, sometimes, its just how life took them, and any other number of possible things that caused such a thing, being AWOL, running away by ones choice, being kidnapped but not being sought for, even being framed for something. Anything was possible and Shikami felt she deserved a fair trial at the least.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Ryo : 12000

Mission Report! Introductions! Empty Re: Mission Report! Introductions!

Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:26 am
Prim was beginning to get dizzy from all the teleporting! She wondered if teleporting is the new Transportation? Like Pink is the new black?
Prim listened to Shikami explain who she was to the Mizukage, as she dusted herself off and straightened her clothes and hair. She had recalled the Mizukage introducing himself and she hadn't been able to say much because as she was about to speak they were teleported away!
Ah, yes the damn bingo book and her accusation built on a lie by none other than her former Hokage cousin, Viper Uchiha! Unwanted fame is all that brought! The former Hokage Yensung Aburame and whoever was Mizukage at that time were supposed to have removed her name and accusation since they verified her innocence.
" Where to begin? Yes I am in fact Primrose Uchiha. But the wrong Uchiha was accused of That  accusation that put me in there in the first place! " Prim sighed as she saw a chair nearby. "If I may sir?" She politely asked before she sat down assuming the Mizukage says yes. "Let me explain…I was a Konoha nin at one point. I lived with my cousin Viper Uchiha. I was kind of a headache to deal with, trouble always had a way of finding me. So to handle that issue, I apparently had a seal placed on me in case I needed help Viper or Echo, my other cousin, could find me. One such case, I ran into a Kiri nin who had been traveling, on the borders, where I was told not to go. We began to spar for fun! But I didn't dodge when I should have, I almost bled to death. Viper showed up, killed the kid! Next thing I know, Kiri was attacked and destroyed, of course by 3 high ranked missing nin and a Bijuu! But somehow I got the blame for it! And who went down in the bingo book? Me? Primrose Uchiha…No one blamed Viper because he was a Hokage…I had to take the fall for it! I was innocent!" Finally Prim got her story out again and hopefully this time it doesn't fall on deaf ears! Yen and the former Mizukage believed she was innocent and had proof, yet apparently both were preoccupied and she was never removed. Maybe these two would finally clear her name. " I left Konoha a couple of years after that. When I discovered the blame had been put on me. Later I received word that Viper had died. I was hoping that accusation had died with him. Apparently not." Prim was visibly irritated. She was innocent after all. " I had relocated to Volcano Village, but it was destroyed. Then here I am yet missing again. And without a village to call home. I was coming here to visit some friends! Jayden, Zim, Kurai and Miz." She said as she calmed down. "That is a really sore topic, so I apologize for my reaction. I understand your just doing your job. But I assure you, I am innocent." Prim assured them.
(WC:505)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:07 pm
Well verification of mission success was given with the new look to his eyes. As he continued it seemed he had gathered the respect for him the Terumi was looking for. He would be less hostile when dealing with Shikami for the time being, at least until he inevitably brought back up the nonsense of taking the village over again. For now he had to deal with the missing ninja the Shinkou had brought to his door step. He introduced her as an Uchiha and then went on to question her about why she thought she could wander the lands unnoticed. Something odd Shikami had said was she was in the land of wind, but he had said land of fire earlier. He didn't really care, wherever Shikimi was he returned and no one had to hunt him.

He gave his opinion on what to do with her and said he would take the responsibility for any trouble she caused. If he'd done this to me, I'd start trouble just to spite him. The doctor would wait to answer to hear what Primrose has to say, he was already leaning towards not killing her the eyes of an Uchiha were a powerful weapon. He would nod as the woman asked to sit, she had a bit of a past with some previous kage. Akabayashi knew this was not the location of the previous Hidden Mist Village, but the story of how things transpired were interesting. She then said what the people she had named had said. That Volcano village had been destroyed. 

"I will not put the burden of trouble she causes on you Shikami. If I were her I would be disruptive just to spite you. Instead, I will lay any trouble she causes on the friends she just named." He would pause to think of what to say next as he had many questions. "I cannot remove your status as a missing ninja entirely I can give you a pardon for Kiri, but who knows if whoever succeeds me will accept it and I can pull strings in Hoshi to produce something similar. For that however, I want all the information you have on Viper, Echo, what happened with old Kiri, what destroyed the Volcano village, and lastly what happened in Suna most recently. I assume you were close by as you came from the Land of Wind."

He would remain seated and lean back. "If you wish to unlock the secret to your eyes, I can help you. Only if you join Kiri however, I am not in a business of helping people for free." His eyes would shift between their eternal state and rinnegan as he said this. He knew people who unlocked the secrets of the Sharingan before he himself had, but knew the secret wasn't written down yet. Well unless you bought his books Sorrow and Sightless, but the only copy ever bought was in Kiri, in his own desk.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:39 am
"Mercy..." Is the only word Shikami would speak for a solemn moment. Than he would pick back up "Lord Kage is giving Mercy, but only to the extent of the lands he has influence in, And his deal of Power for Servitude, if you were to ask who would accept such a deal...Well You are looking at one such person. You see before Lord Kage and his trusted Advisor Seto gave me the information I needed and allowed me out on my journey, I has struggling to not only achieve my final step, but to control the power. Now my power is completely at my whim, and for that chance to obtain which I sought for so long, I have deemed Lord Kage fit enough to have my Loyalty and Servitude. He could have deemed me too dangerous to let loose...a liability, He could have just placed Seto as a guard dog to me in case I unleashed upon the village. He had his ways, but showed me the Mercy and allowed me to go obtain more power, Knowing at the time, I sought to reclaim my hat as Mizukage... due to the trust he extended first, I decided to return in kind, and pledge my loyalty to his Lordship... If I were you, I would do the same. No village could keep you safe the way we can, let alone allow the oppertunities we do here in Kiri." Shikami would have his part heard before he would move off to the side opposite of the new guard of Akabayashi.

Shikami now stood there, quiet and listening to anything else to be said. He would deactivate his Meigan for the time being as it was no longer needed. He watched both the Kage and Primrose for their signs of interaction, Shikami would think to himself and put aside later questions to ask his Lord about Jutsu creation. He desperately wanted to expand his knowledge, Maybe he needed to go on a hunt or two before fully deciding the paths he wanted to go.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:47 pm
Prim watched as the Mizukages eyes flashed to Rinnegan! Smiling at him Prim blinked a couple of times revealing a 3 tomoe Sharingan a.d the. Her EMS eyes with the biohazard symbol in the center for the iris before turning them back off. He had Sharingan and must have somehow had access to Senju DNA and got Rinnegan. This was common knowledge for Primrose considering Viper had it, and his brothers Echo and Koroshi also had Rinnegan. It was something Prim had always wanted herself! 
She listened as both the Mizukage and Shikami spoke to her. They were good…they had convinced Prim one hundred percent that the best place for her was none other than Kirigakure! 
“Well, you guys should put out ads for this village, considering you just completely convinced me that this is now going to be the village I will call home! Knowing I can really fit in here and be an advantage and at least my name will be clear here then this is the place for me. By the way I have wanted Rinnegan for years, especially after I obtained EMS.Think you can help me out?” Prim said with a smile and meaningfully asked. She already knew this was going to be home, may as well be the best advantage she can to this village.
(WC:222)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:09 am
Akabayashi would not call what he was doing mercy. He had pulled them into his office, meaning no one had seen him. Had Primrose refused his offer, especially after showing off her extremely pretty eyes. He would have killed her, either asking the other Uchiha in the room or with his masked beasts. The only people who would have known being Yoshinori, Shikami, and himself. So, if word had leaked to her friends he would know the source of the spillage and have another set of powerful doujutsu for harvest. Akabayashi Terumi was not a nice man, he was a bastard, a scoundrel, a villain. But, if people wanted to believe him merciful well he would not burst their bubble simply to watch it pop.

Again, he had a skewed vision of what the Terumi was, but the kage would simply let him continue he was representing him as a good leader to a prospective new comer. Of course, Akabayashi was able to get to him at any time through the marked kunai. He did have a lot of what he said correct, it would be difficult to find villages with as many opportunities as Kiri had with its connection to Hoshi. 

The Vulture had peaked the Uchiha's interest at the least. He would pull out a book from his desk the very one penned by him. "If you want to know about these eyes simply read this, tell no one what you learned, and return this book to me." He would place the copy of Sightless and Sorrow, The Wayward Wood on the table and scoot it forward. "I have the necessary ingredients for the recipe as well, but I require much more than a soldier for acess to my pantry." She would figure out the meaning by reading the book. Since, everyone but him was confused most likely he did not need anyone to leave. 

He would grab a headband as well and push it forward like he had the book. "You will find the four you mentioned around the village. Welcome, to Kiri."
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:32 pm
Shikami at this time was silent, for there was nothing more for him to say on the subject, however as he was yet to be released, he stood by and watched the happenings of the meeting, one could not help but to think what would happen. Would Primrose accept the offer in full, or would she seek her answers elsewhere. Shikami leaned against the wall that he stood in front of with his arms crossed as he watched the transaction between the two happen. Shikami needed to ask the kage some questions about his technique idea he had anyways, to help see what another higher ranking and powerful shinobi thought of them. If he could come up with at least one idea that even a shinobi as strong as Akabyashi either feared or respected , than maybe he was on the right track.

Shikami's eyes darted from the pair to the other in the room and back to the pair as he kept quiet and thought more to himself about the jutsu and their possible and intended affects.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:38 pm
Prim reached out and accepted the headband. It was actually a great honor to be a part of a village again. Even if it was the one Viper had forbidden her from going to and even went to the extent of blaming her for the village's destruction years ago. At least this Mizukage understood that Prim was innocent and in the eyes of Kiri she was not a missing nin or rogue nin. Hopefully Hoshi as well, considering Kiri and Hoshi had ties and Prim would eventually have to go there to find some more of her missing crew.
Ooooh! A book! Prim liked reading and being offered a book the Mizukage had written was an honor in itself!
“Thank you, I will definitely read this and get back to you soon, I have wanted Rinnegan for years, especially after I activated these.” She flashed her EMS again and cut it off just as quick, knowing not to keep them on. “ I will return the book soon, thank you for allowing me to stay in Kiri! Glad to find a village to call home, it's been a while since I was able to feel at home anywhere.” Prim meant this, she knew she was safe here and she liked the people she had already met. The Mizukage was definitely a good guy so far, and as for the gentleman who brought her here? Not too bad either! This village was quite protected and the perfect place for her to stay.
“As for you, I know for guys who could really use someone like you to guide them, especially since I can't at the moment. If you would like to meet them, come find me when you're done.” She said smiling at Shikami. The man was quite impressive and would be a hell of a leader, she could tell that much about him!
(Exit)
TWC: 1,039
+10 stats
2- vigor
3-chakra
2-strength
3-speed
1,039/2500 words towards https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57084-fire-release-great-fire-whirlwind#425125
And officially a Kiri Nin!
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 105700

Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:49 am
Primrose Uchiha wrote:
(Exit)
TWC: 1,039
+10 stats
2- vigor
3-chakra
2-strength
3-speed
1,039/2500 words towards https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57084-fire-release-great-fire-whirlwind#425125
And officially a Kiri Nin!

Approved!
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:35 am
Well another ally gained it would seem as she took the headband and the book. She stopped to speak to Shikami. She seemed awfully thankful to the man who by all accounts had just lead her into a trap. He wanted to comment on how awkward that was, but he would wait until she was gone and only Yoshinori, Shikami, and himself remained.

"Does she seem... quite odd to you two? I applaud it, but you quite literally threw her at my mercy and she seems to like you. Either she is crazy or she was never at my mercy." Yoshinori nodded in agreement it was certainly quite strange. Akabayashi would keep an eye on her for the time being there was something unsettling about the event. The four guys likely the other four new ninja that would meet Shikami were they going to meet him or "meet" him. His path would follow her out of the building making sure to stay far enough away he would be difficult to notice.

"You have done well Shikami. I have a position for a deputy that needs filled, but have two ex-kage that can fill it. I have come up with an idea on how to settle the matter, but only if you agree. I will schedule a duel between the two of you the victor takes the spot." He would wait for some answer from the ninja if Shikami said no, he would ask Shiro, if Shiro said no he would probably name Yoshinori or one of the other ninja from Hoshi. He wanted someone at least from Kiri to serve as a back up but if they weren't willing to fight they weren't much back up. Once, the decision was made the Terumi would speak once more. "I still have to ask Shiro. The fight will just be until the other is down. I don't need our forces killing one another for sport." 

He would then draft his letter to Ayato letting him know Primrose Uchiha apparently a famous missing ninja was now a ninja of Kiri. It asked she be free to enter Hoshi and her status as a missing ninja be removed. He would hand the letter to Shikami. "That letter is for Hoshi, read it if you wish. She asked for her name to be cleared and I gave her my word." Next time he went to Hoshi he would have to bring Skikami and Shiro to explore their library. They hadn't quite seen the place yet.

Exit potentially
Making Primrose a chuunin.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum