Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Monsoon
Monsoon
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Chakra Pressure
Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 3000

Fire's Peak [C Rank] Empty Fire's Peak [C Rank]

Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:02 am
Mission:

4:55 PM, Five minutes before the conflagration began, inside Fushiyama's Fun Time Cloths

With her foot pressing on the petal, Honoka carefully guided the cloth into the running needle. This would be the thousandth decorative cloth she completed today. Sweat beaded on her forehead, the droplets made her itch. The salt stung as it dripped over her eyes and blurred the cloth and sewing machine. Having no choice, she took her foot off the pedal and wiped the sweat from her brow. She looked at the rough dress she wore, stained in the sweat of a long days work. She turned around, to see the other fifty women working in the shop, each with a similar machine as hers and each with a dress that was stained with sweat. Her mind wandered for a moment, she wondered just how many cloths they've produced today. She also wondered how many more would need to be done. Before she could think of her answers, a voice broke through her daydream.

"Honoka, break's over, get back to work," said the manager of the decorative cloth firm. Honoka turned her head, to where he and the other design engineers sat. The afternoon sun spilled through the barred windows, on two large tables that stood in front of the only exit to the building. Between them were trash cans filled with cloth scrap and waste, in where tufts of cotton twirled in air. The workers there seemed just as focused, yet their dress was not stained with sweat.  Smoke wisped from the lit cigar as the portly manager harumphed. He stepped forward, between the two tables while furrowing his square face and croaking,

"Honoka, take any longer and I'll dock your pay."

The threat, like a fierce wind, chilled every worker to their core. Wide eyed, Honoka nodded in acknowledgment and returned to her duties. The manager, smug, took a hearty puff of his cigar. Without thinking, he ashes his cigar on the rim of the trashcan near him.

4:54 PM, outside Fushiyama's Fun Time Cloths

Toki stepped back from his easel to compare his piece to the subject he was painting. He tilted his head, wondering if the mixture of browns, oranges and yellows truly conveyed the wear and weather on the building he stood in front of. He looked up, at the building in question, to let his eyes once again form the mixture of tones, colors and textures that made up the old structure.

Though it was now just a clothing and cloth factory, the building now known as Fushiyama's Fun Time Cloths had a surprisingly venerated history. Being built near the founding of the Haven village, the building was once owned by a powerful shogun. Though history has muddled many of the details, modern scholars postulate that the shogun had some affinity for fire. This could be seen in the faint etchings of embers that lined the face of the two story, triangular structure and of the flame like symbols that lined the pillars near its entrance. This would also explain the shape of the few windows that lined the top, though its current owners have added metal bars, which do muddle the venerated presence of the structure.

However, this, and the fact that it stood surrounded by 40 meters of sand, gave it a somber appeal. While still standing as a testament to its past strength, time has worn its once proud look. By chance, the clouds above parted and spilled blazing, late afternoon light onto the structure. Toki's heart quickened, this sudden moment giving him the inspiration he needed.

He went back to his easel to mix his paints, lost in his art. He flecked and splattered the colors as he saw it, the image imagined was soon becoming reality. To ensure accuracy, Toki looked back to the building. His heart stopped.

A foreboding red glowed behind the barred window as well as an unmistakable stream of black smoke. Fighting through his panic, Toki did the only thing he could do. Scream for help.

"F-FIRE!!!!!!!"

4:59 PM, 50 meters away from Fushiyama's Fun Time Cloth

Monsoon Uchiha leaned on the wall, his arms hanging in his pockets. His superior, Zraix, had seemed a shinobi possessed. Despite the sheer amount of missions assigned to him, he had been completing them back to back, as if working toward a goal that was soon to be in reach. The strong martial artist enjoyed the challenge, and the ronin's determination was admirable, yet his mind wandered back to his wandering years, when he walked through the village as a lofty wastrel. He shrugged his shoulders, he preferred himself this way.

Though, Monsoon felt that he was at an impasse, an obstacle that prevented him from finding his true power. His mind ran through the countless possibilities as to why, but nothing came to mind. In the spaces between his chakra and mind, that honed blade flashed behind his eyes.

A presence made himself known, bringing Monsoon out of his thoughts. Looking up, Monsoon smiled at the look of the silver haired ronin. Though it had only been a day since they last went on a mission, Monsoon could see the toned growth in Aegon. The determination that drove his every action shone behind his eyes, like a beacon at night. Monsoon rose his hand,

"Yo!"

Grasping Zraix by the forearm, Monsoon brought the Hoshimura in.

"Glad you agreed to entertain this whim, figured the old district would be sparse enough that we could converse freely.

The Uchiha would walk forward, leading the way and speaking in hushed tones.

"The portals that were created by those roses we found...do you think they'd have some connection with your clan. I'm just theorizing here, but-, Monsoon's words were interrupted by a fearful cry.

"F-FIRE!!!!!!!"

The Uchiha looked at Zraix. Without another word, both shinobi ran toward the source of the voice, with Monsoon trailing behind and activating his sharingan.

A lean man in a beret stared in horror at a triangular, wooden building. Tongues of flame licked behind barred windows, the screams of those inside chilled the blood. Without addressing the screaming painter, Monsoon spoke to Zraix.

Looks like we have some leeway before it spreads. But, I sense a sea breeze, if this fire goes on, its embers could fall on some of the buildings down wind. There's also the issue of those inside..."

Monsoon's scanned Zraix with his sharingan, assessing the flow of his chakra.

"You don't need me to tell you that you're more equipped to handle this then me. I can offer you two options. I can use my strength to slam the sand and dirt around the building, launching that volume of ground to douse the flame. That should prevent any embers from spreading. However, if I do that, I won't be able to assist with the initial saving of those inside. Another option is I go inside with you. I can focus on saving the hostages while you tend to the flame."

Monsoon smirked, confident in his ability.
"If I try, I could save everyone. I'll follow your lead, Aegon.

[1,193 WC]
Zraix
Zraix
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Jet Stream
Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 171500

Fire's Peak [C Rank] Empty Re: Fire's Peak [C Rank]

Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:12 am
Zraix showed up on the scene to see a flame that had already begun to spread and encompass a building, the fires glowing bright and exuding a heat that could melt steel beams- he caught up with his partner in crime Monsoon who as usual had arrived on the scene early much to the delight of the Hoshimura. He was becoming very impressed with the diligence and dedication the Uchiha had been showing on their past missions and unbeknownst to Monsoon Zraix was planning to have a conversation with Ayato about his standing as a Genin as the ronin felt he was now beyond the that level and ready to ascend to the next stage in his development. He listened in as Monsoon took the lead and began to give his impression of the situation along with what he felt the most viable solutions for taking out this fire were. Once again the Gifted Genin was showcasing his ability to reason and problem solve at a level much higher than what he should be capable of. "I shouldnt be surprised at all.. he's truly showing the the analytical prowess of the Uchiha and even more than that he's gain some level of confidence in his own abilities. I think hes ready." Zraix thought to himself with a smirk on his face. The Hoshimura would pace back and forth for a minute before walking back up to Monsoon and explaining what his thoughts were. "I think we should go with your second plan and more over I believe that you should lead this mission. Call it a mock trial with real stakes. I think youre more than up to it and it seems the people here are already leaning on you since youve taken the lead. So ill follow you in and ill handle the fire while you rescue the people trapped in. I like it." He said before giving the nod of approval and drawing his katana, heading for the burning building and following behind Monsoon.

The two would make their way way inside of the building and instantly beads of sweat began to trail off of both shinobi- the air was so hot that breathing in felt as though they were inhaling fire itself and the temperature only continued to increase as the time passed. Zraix would waste no time as he took in a deep breath and exhaled with enough force to push some of the flames that drew near him back, an aura of chakra decorated in drops of water surrounding him as he did so. "Total Concentration Breathing: Suiton" He said as he looked at Monsoon ready to begin their work. The two went down the same hallway with Zraix taking the lead to put out the flames with slashes of his blade. With each slash of his blade the ronin would release a crescent shaped blast of water that was 12 meters in diameter and effectively covered the width of the hallway- he would wait for Monsoon to go in and grab each person helping them exit before they continued through the rest of the building. The two shinobi would make their way up stairs and would be met with another hallway, this one even hotter than the one below, "Damned heat is traveling upwards at such a fast rate.." He thought to himself as he realized he would need to step it up to match the intensity of the flames if they were going to be successful in a reasonable amount of time. He would close his eyes as he made one more slash with his blade firing off one more 12 meter crescent of water at the flames in the hallway- crouching down low to the ground he would leap forward while spinning in a circle as a circle of water chakra formed at 5 meters in diameter and expanded off of the Hoshimura at a speed of 130 and power of 130 and traveled outward in all directions 20 meters throughout the hallway putting out every single flame that burned previously. "Suiton Breathing Second Form: Water Wheel!" He said  keeping stride and directing his next spinning attack upwards at the remaining flames on the level just above he and his partner.

Zraix watched as Monsoon in a dazzling display of strength and dexterity- he watched as the shinobi blasted through doors with great force but managed to delicately handle the villagers that were trapped within the building. The Uchiha was correct in his assumption that he would be able to save everyone without much difficulty and did so before Zraix could put out the last flame. Once their work was done the two shinobi met outside and made sure to do a headcount to ensure that everyone was accounted for. Zraix smiled at the villagers before walking over to Monsoon and putting out his hand for him to shake, "You did great today. The plan was flawless and you led with confidence. Your village rank may be Genin but from this moment on you and I are equals. Youve made a lot of progress and I think you and I are both heading in the right direction. Ill see you on the next one."

WC=872

[EXIT]

[MISSION COMPLETE]
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds