Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 1:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 12:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 12:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 12:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Yesterday at 11:55 pmAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 9:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 6:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 1:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 1:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 1:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Konoha's Flaming Fist Stats
Mission Record : Nokino Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

I obediently announce that I'm here. Empty Re: I obediently announce that I'm here.

Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:22 pm
The day was quiet and sunny, with citizens and merchants comming trough the gates both entering and exiting the village. Since early in the morning, Nokino was doing her first guard duty at the gates, professional and unwavering, a total sentry of watchfullness, looking at everyone with a serious and piercing gaze, her purple eyes looking at both the people and environment, analysing everything.

After a while, in a period of calmness without traffic comming trough, a single person arrived, garbed in a dark redish brown cloak. The silhouette was quite tall and slender, and mostly obscure, as the endrapped figure was so covered with heavy cloth and hair hidding the face that no identity could be perceived trough it, appearing neither man or woman. This put Nokino immediately on guard, wary of what was hidding, and mainly, why were they hidding, especially trough a checkpoint where identifying was paramount.

As the person arrived to the booth, Nokino stood before them with a distance of safety of 15 meters.

"STOP RIGHT THERE. You have come to the Konohagakure, the village of the hidden leaf. Reveal yourself right now, state your name and business, and reasons of your visit." Said Nokino loudly with her authoritarian voice, raising her hand in a stop sign before the person. Nokino was dressed with her regular attire, standing tall and wide with her large and muscular stature. With her black tight bodysuit showing her muscular figure, her olive green flak vest and signature flaming red sleeves,  and her hidden Leaf Headband around her tigh, Nokino had her usual smoke lit hanging from her lips, with her face addorning a serious expression, militaristic, pragmatic and cold. Her body posture was ready to attack at any moment, should the person be hostile.
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin

I obediently announce that I'm here. Empty Re: I obediently announce that I'm here.

Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:46 pm
As the silouette approached Nokino who ordered it to stop, Nokino was peering into the cloak, noticing every detail possible. With a abnormaly long delay, the person presented themselves as 'Yamawa Shimazu' in a trembling and nervous voice. This interaction was strange, and the Kunoichi instinct told her that there was something off with it. After a few more awkward seconds, the person removed the hood, but only partially, to expose their face, even if still half hidden by hair. While doing so, the now revealed man move his hand agressively toward Nokino in a slap motion, trying to keep the smoke from her cigarette far away from him. With a small laugh, Nokino reply with words to the gesture. 

''You know that i'm smoking herbal cigs? It doesnt smell shitty, so get over yourself. Now Yamawa Shimazu, you were saying?'' said Nokino with her still military voice tone, towering over the man.

As she fixed with her purple large almond shaped eyes the bright green eyes of the man before her with an unwavering gaze, she listened to his business with Konoha. Hmmm he wanted to trade? Well this would need to be good trading, because this individual was sketchy, still hidden almost entirely behind his cloak. She could also feel the annoyance in the voice and face of the man, seeing how he tought this was a pain, and that his eyes radiated with contempt and annoyance over the guard, clearly despising Nokino.

But this wouldnt stop the large and tall kunoichi. She wanted to make sure the man was not a menace to the hidden village, and as such, answered to him with the next steps needed to be granted access to the village.

''What kind of tools or items are you looking to buy, and from what store? You need to disclose it. Also, before entering, I order you to strip from your cloak to properly see you and identify yourself more than this, and to submit to a search, and a full body pat down, to be completely sure you are not a menace to the village, nor a smuggler. Security here is paramount, and if you are granted entrance to the village, laws will be explained and we expect them to be followed to the letter, 'aight?'' added Nokino in a serious voice, her hands prepared to search the man as she approached slowly and ready to act should he do a sudden move.
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin

Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:24 pm
[EXIT] 

[OOC: as discussed with crom, since the other user in this thread was banned, i could claim the WC still]

TWC: 705

stats: 

705 wc going toward imitation black hole 426/2062 (from here) 1131/2062

Last edited by Nokino on Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 11050

Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:15 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum