Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsuo Uchiha
Tatsuo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tatsuo Uchiha Stats
Mission Record : Tatsuo Uchiha Mission Records
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 34000

All It Takes is Dexterity Empty All It Takes is Dexterity

Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:15 pm
Mission Link: All It Takes is Dexterity
Character Stats: Tatsuo Uchiha Stats
______________________________________________________________________________________

As Tatsuo was passing the mission board one day, he came upon a peculiar post: Reward offered to anyone who can best the marksman. Intrigued, he had taken down the post and carried it with him all the way to the training grounds, where it was said he could meet the one who'd issued the challenge.

Now standing in the middle of the empty field, Tatsuo looks around carefully. Sure enough, there was a strange looking man in a travel cloak leaning against a nearby tree, so he starts to approach the man cautiously. "Are you the one looking for a marksmanship challenge?" he asks hesitantly, ready to run if this guy was bad news.

He saw a crooked grin break out on the man's face, and thought for a moment his mother must have a been a scarecrow from the way he then shambled over, all limbs and dust with straw poking out of his clothes. "Indeed I am, though I didn't expect such a small challenger~. You can call me Getsuyoubi, and I am the greatest marksman in the Land of Fire!" He then cackles, and Tatsuo cringes a bit.

"Right... So, how does this challenge go, then?" His arms fold across his chest, looking at the cooky man skeptically.

"Easy! You choose the projectile, and I choose the target - whichever of us lands or mark closest to the target, is the victor!" The scrawny man rubs his hands together gleefully, and Tatsuo tilts his head.

"I choose what we throw...?" He took a moment to consider this, before opening his school bag and rummaging inside for a simple sheet of paper. Sitting on the ground, he starts to crease and fold it, holding up a pristine paper airplane and smiling cockily at the man. "I choose this."

The man blinks a few times at the creation before laughing out loud and nodding. "Very creative! You have yourself a deal. The target is..." He runs over about ten meters away and draws a 12-inch circle on the ground. "Here! Make the plane land here, and it's your success!"

Tatsuo nods, dropping his bag. "Fine, but I get to throw first." Lifting the airplane, the young boy takes aim, paying careful attention to the wind and steadying his stance before letting it fly, watching it soar a good distance before taking a spiral nosedive straight into the circle. Tatsuo pumps his fist gleefully, grinning. Not only did he land in the target, but the plane had surely been dented by the fall, just enough to throw off its trajectory the next time it was thrown.

"Oh! Ohho, you made it in the circle! I say, spectacular my boy, watch and learn!" He saunters over and picks up the fallen airplane, returning to where Tatsuo is stood. Lifting his arm back, he takes aim and launches the aircraft in a smooth arc, watching happily as it soars - but then - "Ack! No, fly straight!" he screams as the plane begins to waver and corkscrew, falling pitifully a few feet from the target.

Tatsuo looks at the man smugly, holding his hand out. "I believe you mentioned a cash prize?" Getsuyoubi was positively reeling from his loss, his posture crestfallen as he sullenly took out a wad of ryo from his pocket and left it in the boy's hands. "A promise... just... just don't tell anyone!" Tatsuo smirks quietly, patting the man's arm. "There, there. I'm sure you'll get it next time~" Chuckling, Tatsuo pockets his prize and picks up his bag, turning back to head for town. It was time for a trip to the bakery.
______________________________________________________________________________________
WC: 608
Claiming: 1,000 Ryo, 5 AP; 5 Strength, E-rank Techniques Fire Stream and Hearthfire; 100 WC toward Rope Escape
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

All It Takes is Dexterity Empty Re: All It Takes is Dexterity

Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:22 pm
Tatsuo Uchiha wrote:
WC: 608
Claiming: 1,000 Ryo, 5 AP; 5 Strength, E-rank Techniques Fire Stream and Hearthfire; 100 WC toward Rope Escape

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum