Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Oyu Otsunato
Oyu Otsunato
Vagabond (E-rank)
Stat Page : The Collection
Mission Record : OoOoO
Genjutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Finding her purpose [TRAVEL] Empty Finding her purpose [TRAVEL]

Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:24 pm
Finally free from Hoshi and the oppression of its people seeing Isomo as nothing more than a beast, the shinobi walked into the roads and the wild like she used to do before, aimlessly, trying to find where she belonged, where she could be herself, and prove her worthiness to her dark god, seeking and attaining true immortality. After a few weeks of walking, she met an old man, who on the side of the world, sat down, wearing a dark red kimono, worn down. The man looked like a wanderer, someone who was homeless, living in total squalor. As Isomo passed him, he said something, gettin g the girl attention.  ''young one. Come and sit, indulge an old man dying by listening to his stories.'' said the old man, pointing at the ground.

Curious, and believing in fate and destiny, Isomo stoped and sat down, not attentive at the maximum to the old man, seeing it as a sign. ''Alright old man, but I offer you a trade. I am hungry for blood, so after you share with me your story, I will kill you.'' said Isomo with a grin, calm and confidant. The old man smiled and noded, being too old to live another year, he didnt care.

The man told the stories of his life. A whicked life, filled with horrors, murders, torture, sacrifices. It was a tale of blood and pain, of flesh and screams, of nightmares and terror. Isomo was touched, seeing this man as now more than a sign, but as a direct communication with the dark god of murder. She was facinated by the story, asking for ever more details and reveling in each confession of the serial killer, a true genious of the life taking, so good at his craft and twisted, that he was never caught, and would have died of old age, burrying with him the thousands of deaths he inflicted, drowning their memories in absolute darkness. After the man was done, Isomo got behind the man, and without hesitation went in with her teeth for the neck, breaking his spine, ending his life in one move. Mere seconds before acting, the old man pronounced his last words: ''And now, it is done. I am the monster they told about, I am the terror in the abyss, the stuff of nightmare, the boogeyman they never caught. But my life, even if it was live to its fullest and by being true to myself for every moment, was a failure. Jashin, forgive me, for I did not attain true immortality..'' said in a slow and calm voice the man, smiling and closing his eyes, awaiting for the end of his life. With a swift move, the man heads rolled down, the girl full of blood covering her, looking at the dark sky of the night, illuminated by a blood moon, crying, finally having the revelation she so deeply desired and hoped for.

Isomo had finally found her true purpose. The world saw her as a monster, a freak, and she would not disapoint. Wanting immortality, absolute power to do what she pleases, and to also belong in a place where her true murderous self would be accepted, she once again set path to go meet with the dark god, to walk amongst the cultists of Jashin, like she did decades ago.

Going to the station of the hoshi borders, she climbed into a carriage going to the minor country of Hot Springs, where the temple of Jashin was located. 

[traveling to Hot Spring country, from Haven Country, 12 OOC hours, 12000 Ryo for carriage system to minor country being a missing nin)

Last edited by Isomo on Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Oyu Otsunato
Oyu Otsunato
Vagabond (E-rank)
Stat Page : The Collection
Mission Record : OoOoO
Genjutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Finding her purpose [TRAVEL] Empty Re: Finding her purpose [TRAVEL]

Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:32 am