Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saturn
Saturn
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Saturn's Shenans

Business: Orbital Oddities & Palm Predictions
Mission Record : Missions

Summoning Contract : Dragonflies, Octopuses

Familiar : (MIMAS)

Remove Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

A Forecast of Sunny Weather Amidst Darkened Skies Empty A Forecast of Sunny Weather Amidst Darkened Skies

Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:12 am
It was a dark stormy crack of dawn in August, and the sun had yet to cast its light on the dark side of the innermost peak. A jet black raven circled around the Raikage's Chambers, its eyes unblinking as they foraged the earth below. The guards on duty were scattered in the woods, wearing various iterations of Darkened Skies as they kept watch. In a dark corner, there was a striking lustre of a metal object. The raven wandered closer to see the blonde haired man to whom a strange metal contraption was attached and as it did, it heard the trickling of a distant waterfall. As the figure came into focus, it was revealed that he was dressed in cyan from head to toe, except for the odd brown boots on his feet that wore spokes behind his heels. Upon moving closer, it became evident that he was pouring a dark liquid from a small metal container onto the valley, watching the strong gusts of wind lift the viscous solution back up towards the rocks. It would be a fun prank to shit on him The raven dove in no closer than ten feet above the man's blonde locks when his cyan eyes shot up and met those of the bird.

Wait.. that's me... Both animals blinked at the same time, and Saturn opened his eyes to see the raven fall limp into the deep valley, only to pick up its flight and soar off towards the horizon with a loud caw before it could fall flat on the rocks. He checked the metal flask that he carried with his metal hand for any trace of dark rum, to discover that he had managed to spill it all. "That's right, I don't drink anymore. One minute sober.. That's sixty seconds." He affirmed, taking a drag of the remaining half of his cigarette before flicking it off of the cliff. He checked his watch, and then peered into the horizon where the first rays of bright sunlight had begun to pierce the dark Kumon clouds. He tapped his feet as he waited for his comrade to meet him at the rendezvous spot, no further than 10 meters from the chambers. "Any minute now..."

WC: 373
Jun Shibasaki
Jun Shibasaki
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Databook.
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 183470

A Forecast of Sunny Weather Amidst Darkened Skies Empty Re: A Forecast of Sunny Weather Amidst Darkened Skies

Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:15 am
It had been a long time since Jun had seen any kind of civilization.

After his disappointing experience at the Warmonger's Arena, where the young Shibasaki was expecting his first real fight, one where his life would actually be at risk, the young Shinobi had gone deep into the mountains of Lightning Country in a kind of self-exile.

During those months that he was living in the wild, Jun dedicated himself to training harder and harder, even though the young man didn't really have a clear objective in mind. After all, what would be his goals going forward? Nothing seemed to make sense to him, and the young Genin was in a kind of limbo, not knowing how to progress in his journey as Shinobi. But he still had a promise to fufill, so he kept training and training.

However, after a training session near a waterfall the day before, the young Shibasaki was preparing a fire in a nearby cave when an official Kumogakure raven arrived with a message to the shinobi: Jun should report to the Raikage the day after at his chambers. Why was he being summoned at that point? He had absolutely no clue. "How the hell they even found where I was" wondered the young Shibasaki clansman.

Any ways, Jun was still a cloud Shinobi and when summoned by his Kage, he should obey and show up. So the next day, before the very first light, Jun left his cave and went to the rendezvous spot pointed in the scroll he received. Even though only a few months passed, the young ninja seemed very different from the last time he was at the village: his blond hair growed a lot and was now almost at his shoulders; his expression was much more serious and his face had some spots covered with tufts of a thin, blond beard, something typical of teenagers who went months withouth shaving.

After a few hours of walking, the young ninja finally approached the meeting point, when he saw a familiar figure in the distance, with his blond locks and his traditional cyan outfit: Jun's longtime friend and Chuunin Exam partner, Saturn Sentobi. The view of such familiar face made Jun smirk, the first time in month his expression changed for a while.

"I see that you arrived first as usual, old friend... - said Jun as he approached - So, shall we? - Jun asked, pointing towards the Raikage's Chamber.

WC: 410
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 230150

A Forecast of Sunny Weather Amidst Darkened Skies Empty Re: A Forecast of Sunny Weather Amidst Darkened Skies

Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:04 pm
Thunder and lightning raged in Kumogakure, almost as if Raijin himself was closely looking over the village. "Perfect weather for a drink" Ichigo thought out loud, grabbing a bottle of sake and pouring himself a glass of fine liquor. However, if you'd ask him, there was never a wrong time for alcohol. The last couple of days were spent catching up to the latest news, meeting with people who informed him of everything that happened while the Raikage was out on business. Not a lot had changed, but the Drunken Storm was pleased to hear about the progress some of his shinobi had made.

Relaxing in his chair, taking a sip of the golden drink, Ichigo sensed the presence of two of his people the moment they entered within twenty meters of his chambers. "Let's see how long it takes them to enter" the Raikage spoke under his breath, visibly amused by the entire situation. He had found out about their successful completion of Warmongers, and even though the opponent didn't quite give them the challenge they were looking for, the Genin were still able to deal with it accordingly. "It's only fair to reward those who deserve it". Punishment for those who failed to walk in line, decoration for those who followed it. 

He would place two additional glasses on the table, perfectly in the middle of his desk. "Oh how lonely I am sitting here alone with these drinks" the Raikage suddenly shouted rather dramatically, an acting career something he missed out on. "If only there were others around to keep me company, like the ones standing ten meters from my Chambers" Ichigo called out to both Saturn and Jun. 

(WC: 282)
Saturn
Saturn
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:43 pm
"Shibasaki. You look like shit." as Saturn smirked back at his old friend, his own pale face was stubbled with a beard as well, though the older shinobi had coarser blonde hair up to his high cheekbones. His unkempt hair coiled down to his shoulders and he probably looked like shit too. After the quick end to their tussle with the Uchiha in Warmonger's Arena, the Genin who up until then had been a very enthusiastic newfound sadist took some time to reflect on his priorities. He was three for three in Warmonger's Arena and the idea of taking on another unworthy challenger was unappealing to him. He had his eyes and heart set on a pilgrimage to a faraway temple where he could hope to find an opponent worth his time. However, being the late bloomer that he was, he was still persistent on continuously improving his arsenal. He had to keep up with the perceived standard of a seasoned Kumon shinobi so that he himself may be a worthy opponent to any deserving challenger who may run into him - at a temple in the Hotsprings, or once again in the colosseum. His latest idea was to develop a new advanced element comprised of Suiton, Fuuton and Nature Chakra, an idea birthed to him when he witnessed a waterspout while smoking reefer at a lakeside. While he had already formulated Hurricane Release, he was yet to master it.

Saturn nodded at Jun and walked towards the door of the Raikage's Chamber with him, and as he approached within ten meters from the door, a loud booming voice from inside caused his brows to rise up. "Alas, in another life, he would have been an actor." He commented before knocking the door twice and swinging it open. As he did, the knit cap on his head that was his cephalopod familiar would unravel into a black hooded robe, cloaking the Genin from head to toe.

"Raikage-sama. We are honored to be graced by your presence." Saturn took a knee a few feet in front of the chief's table.

WC: 348
TWC: 721
Jun Shibasaki
Jun Shibasaki
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:46 pm
"Well, you're looking like always my friend" said Jun, teasing Saturn as he told (accurately) that Jun looked like shit. The long period in the mountains, without access to basic hygiene items, was taking its toll after all. But while his appearance wasn't at its best, Jun was at his absolute physical and technical peak, having spent the last few months under harsh training in the mountains.

Before the two genins could continue their friendly banter, a loud voice came from inside the Raikage's chamber, surprising Jun as it changed to a rather dramatic tone, pretty much inviting the pair inside for a drink. Saturn, who was way more familiar at that evironment, knocked the door twice and swinging it wide open. He quickly entered the chambers as mimas turned from a knit cap into a blacked hooded robe, fully cloaking the flmaboyant Shinobi. 

Jun didn't prepare a elaborate entrance as Saturn did, and he wasn't quite sure on how to behave on that environment, as he only met the Raikage once, during a snowstorm at the Winter Wonderlands, so the formal rites were abandoned on that occasion. This was Jun first time reporting personally to the Raikage, at his chambers, so he was naturally a bit nervous.

The young Shibasaki clansman instinctively followed Saturn's actions, also taking a knee besides Saturn as he greeted his Kage:

"Raikage-sama, It's an honor. I'm at your service". Jun noticed that indeed there were two additional glasses on Ichigo's desk. Was he actually being serious about the drinks? Was Jun actually about to share a drink with the mighty Raikage? 

WC: 265
TWC: 675
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:12 pm
The two promising warriors of Kumogakure entered the room, both of them taking a knee as they greeted their Kage. "Rise, proud shinobi of Lightning" the Drunken Storm raised his hand, guiding Saturn and Jun to the seats in front of his desk. He could sense the growth in each of the Genin, a result of their perseverance and relentless training, Ichigo himself satisfied with the progress they had been making. "I would offer you a drink but it appears one of you already indulged in liquor" he referred to the smell of alcohol faintly filling the chambers. Nevertheless, the Raikage reached for the bottle of sake before filling the three glasses on the table. "Why not, we have cause for celebration". Doing so, he raised his glass before emptying the drink in one go.

The alcohol was smooth yet strong, comparable to how he envisioned Kumogakure. "I've heard of your recent endeavors in Warmongers" the Kage continued, filling his cup of sake once more, placing the bottle well within reach. Saturn and Jun were two of the few who dared to undertake the challenge, testing their mettle against ruthless criminals fighting for their freedom. And even though the battles did not go as they had imagined, it was still their victory. "Tell me, how did it feel taking another man's life?". It was a peculiar feeling, the experience of watching someone else breathe their last breath right in front of your eyes, and being the one responsible for it. Only the strong would be able to stomach it. He wanted them to remember that feeling as it wouldn't be the last time they would have to go through it. 

Their experience with Warmongers aside, Ichigo slowly moved on to the next topic of conversation. "Saturn, as you know, I punish those who disappoint me. But I also reward those who rise to the occasion and prove their worth and loyalty to Kumogakure". The Drunken Storm wasn't a tyrant or dictator, nor did he consider himself to be the absolute ruler who oppressed those beneath him. Rather, he stood resilient, the personification of raw might carrying the mantle of leadership with an ironclad grip. "Your growth pleases me, but do not become stagnant. As a way to both reward and encourage the two of you, by the power granted to me by Raijin, I hereby bestow upon you the rank of Chuunin". Once more the Raikage would raise his glass as to celebrate Saturn and Jun's promotion. 

Assuming the two of them wanted to say a couple of words or perhaps even ask or mention something else, Ichigo waited and allowed them the chance to speak. 

(WC: 446, TWC: 728)
Saturn
Saturn
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:11 pm
"Zzz.." Saturn had fallen asleep on his right knee with his cyan blue eyes open waiting for the chief to beckon him and his ally to rise. His distant eyes immediately snapped awake as soon as the order was given. A small droplet of drooling slobber remained on the edge of the Genin's chapped blue lips for a moment before he wiped it with his metal arm and got up on his feet as instructed. Both other parties in the room were most definitely well aware of Saturn's alcoholism. It was in this very room that his original right hand undertook its very last act in service of Saturn, helping him down the last of his dark rum before he checked himself into prison ahead of his first 'sentence to live'. Yet he did not reach for the sake on the table, instead he maintained his distance and looked at it from arm's length with a look of deep contemplation on his face. His face grew solemn as the Raikage went on, first making him reflect on his latest bout at Warmonger's Arena, this time accompanied by his trusted companion Jun Shibasaki. How did it feel to kill another man? He looked over at Jun and gave him a slight nod. It wasn't the first time that either of them had taken a life - along their long journey together Saturn had seen the sun mage turn rogue bandits into thief kebabs with his laser eyes more times than he could care to count.

Saturn's voice resonated with a deep and reverent tone as he spoke, his flesh hand placed on his heart and his mechanical hand extended out in front of him, gears whirring and clicking in a mesmerizing dance of metal and mechanics. "Your highness, the sensation was akin to taking the lives of two women. That in turn felt the same as taking the lives of three chickens." As the devoted caretaker of Mimas and a friend of a myriad of both wild and domesticated animals of various species, Saturn would not undermine the value of the life of chickens. He valued all forms of life, including chickens. He evaluated them on a case by case basis based on their individual merit, without labelling them as men, women or poultry.  "I found no solace in extinguishing any of their lives." Saturn continued as he reached for the sake. He spun his cup in his grip, watching the whirling liquid as he contemplated his answer. It was a dilemma. To him, life meant suffering, and death meant freedom from worldly shackles. In the recesses of his mind, Saturn harbored a sadistic desire for his late challengers to have had more time to endure their suffering. "Life is sacred. The life of a skilled warrior, even more so. I derive no satisfaction from hunting the weak and inept. My heart aches for the day I cross paths with a formidable challenger, so that I may bestow the gift of death upon a deserving opponent."

Saturn would be willing and eager to elaborate if pressed, but he was otherwise ready to move on. His left hand came into his cloak as the Raikage reminded him of their last encounter. Expecting trouble, the Genin tensed up before the chief's next string of words put him at ease. At first, he was dumbfounded. Saturn was expecting to go through at least one more stage of Chuunin Exams after what had happened. He felt undeserving of the title, and his sentiments were evident on his face and aura. He let the feeling sink in, nodding slowly as he came to terms with his circumstances. It was not an honor that he could afford to turn down. Nor did he have the authority. He willed himself to show more resolve and self worth. "It will be my greatest honor to serve as Chuunin among your ranks, Raikage-sama. Thank you for placing your trust in me. I will not fail you."

WC; 664
TWC: 1385
Jun Shibasaki
Jun Shibasaki
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:36 am
Jun stood up when ordered by the Raikage, and his noticed his fellow genin Saturn stood a few seconds after the Shibasaki clansman, as if he had some sort of delay. Jun quickly glanced sideways and noticed that the jashinist used his metal arm to wipe something from his mouth as he got to his feet. "Was he actually asleep...? He never ceases to surprise me....

Jun's attention quickly got back to his Kage as he guided both his subordinates to the seats in front of his desk. He filled up the 3 glasses with some fine Sake, before making a comment about someone that already indulged in alcohol (Saturn obviously). "Well, at least he didn't comment about me not having a proper shower for months now...". The Raikage lifted his glass and called for a toast. As the Raikage finished his sentence and emptied his drink in one go, Jun tried to do the same. Unlike his old time companion Saturn, he wasn't much of a drinker, so that was a hard job. Jun hold his best to not make a face while consuming the strong yet surprisingly smooth sake, and after finishing and placing it back at the table, had to resist the urge of his body to throw up. He was only  16 after all, even if he already had prior experience with strong liquor.

The Raikage mentioned their success during the Warmongers Arena for the Chunin Exams. He filled his cup once again as he asked something that no one never asked the young Shibasaki before: "How did it feel taking another man's life?". Well, certainly fot that specific situation, Jun couldn't say much as Saturn was the one that beheaded the criminal in a pretty lackluster contest, but he had his far share of killing during his short life as a Kumogakure shinobi, but never of a worthy opponent. So far, Jun only killed rogue bandits, who never actually challenged him. An he felt... nothing. Like he was somehow empty... perhaps he was sick, perhaps he was a sociopath, but killing for him was only about his duty as a Kumogakure shinobi, and never about his own survival. The young Shibasaki clansman desperately hoped that he would feel something whenever fighting a worthy opponent, with his life on the line.

He just contemplated in silence as Saturn answered the Kage's question. Based by his answer, the jashinist actually seemed to care more about life than Jun, even though they shared the same desire of facing a formidable opponent. After Saturn replied, the mighty Raikage once again started talking, this time about on how he punished those who failed him, and rewarded those who proved their worth and loyalty to Kumo. "Could it finally be?" Thought Jun, as he got more excited now. Since after the last stage of the Chunin Exams, he never heard anything else regarding its conclusions. He assumed that there would be more challenges ahead of him, so he kept training harder and harder. Indeed, Jun was right: it was finally time to grow even further as a Shinobi, as Jun was named Chunin by the Raikage. Even though he was honored, there was a word in the middle of Ichigo's speech that stuck in Jun's head: "do not become stagnant".

That was exactly how he felt right now. Even tough he was climbing the ranks of Kumo and on a good path to fulfil the promise he made to his late father  of becoming a powerful Shinobi and rebuild the Shibasaki Clan, he felt like he needed something else to continue his evolution as a Shinobi... something that he wasn't quite sure of what it was, and he knew he would have to search the shinobi world in order to do it. His mind was clouded with doubts and was trying to process his feelings, Saturn thanked the Raikage on his promotion, so naturally it was time to Jun say a few words as well, so he took a deep breath before spilling it out:

"Raikage-sama, it's an honor to be named Chunin of Kumogakure by you. I'll serve you and our Hidden Village with all my loyalty and heart. I take this promotion with much pride, but I want to do more.... I want to grow even more as a Kumogakure shinobi and climb even higher in our ranks. And I would like to have your guidance, Lord Raikage. I want to serve the country that took me and my family more and better. I want to become stronger to do so.... but how can I do it? How do I not become... stagnant?" - Jun politely asked his Kage, hoping that he could cast a Sun into his very clouded mind.

WC: 790
TWC: 1465
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:43 pm
The smell of alcohol, sleep deprivation and unwashed clothes filled the office, the current state of the two shinobi symbolizing their character, relentless and one of never giving up. In the meantime, the Yamanaka had replied in true Saturn fashion, referring to the lives of those he had slain as chickens. "Quite the comparison, however, those who do not value the life of an animal will in turn never respect that of a person". In his own strange way, the metal hand of Kumogakure treated everyone and everything equally. Whereas the misfit described his feelings almost poetically, Jun remained silent as if lost in thought.  

The three of them remained on the same topic a little longer as Saturn continued to put into words how he was feeling, almost as if he was narrating a story. "Good, never get used to killing someone, you will only risk becoming dull and growing complacent". To fight with your life on the line, that was what it meant to be a shinobi of Kumogakure. Merciful, yet ruthless. To grant someone death and honoring them in battle should they deserve it. However, it seemed a true challenge was what the both of them were missing. Understandable, considering how the last round of Warmongers went. 

Allowing the conversation to continue, Ichigo took another sip of sake before speaking up once more. "They say one's greatest enemy is oneself, but it almost sounds as if you already know where to find your true challenger?" the Raikage directed himself at Saturn. The thirst for battle, something those born to fight possessed. Assuming the troublemaker would explain further, the Drunken Storm would listen attentively and pay close attention to what the Yamanaka was about to say. The brief silence and pause gave Jun the chance to share his own thoughts and feelings as well, allowing himself to speak up. 

Doing so, the Shibasaki clan member emphasized his desire to grow, claiming to be looking for guidance in said endeavor. "There are many ways to get stronger, but there isn't a shortcut to power" the Raikage replied. If such a thing existed, everyone would be doing it and the shinobi world would be full of people rivaling even the gods. "Some combine their bloodline with the abilities of another" he referred to transplants, something he had dabbled in himself, "while others look for secret techniques that can give them the edge in battle". Both were great options in one's search for power. 

Giving the newly promoted Chuunin a moment to ponder, Ichigo spoke up once more. "What do you think you're lacking and need before being able to take the next step?" the Raikage posed a question of his own this time.

(WC: 453, TWC: 1181)
Saturn
Saturn
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:59 pm
It seemed to Saturn as though the chief of Kumogakure had eyes and ears everywhere. The Yamanaka had indeed found an interesting black book - a cryptic tome inscribed in a foreign tongue - Spanish - under his prison bed. He was able to decipher its contents, when he discovered that the pages were etched on the hides of sheep, cattle whose memories whispered echoes of the enigmatic author's intentions. Besides the esoteric teachings of Jashinism, the manuscript unveiled the location of a grand temple nestled in the Hotsprings where formidable shinobi gathered, their skill and fervor intertwined in a dance with death. Saturn had yet to fully embrace the doctrines of Jashinism. However, as he rocked back and forth in his cell pondering the intricacies of existence and mortality, the words in that enigmatic book resonated with him. Ever since emerging victorious on his first bout at Warmonger's Arena, the temple described in the black book beckoned to him, a siren's call promising battles of unparalleled intensity. After his most recent battle, it was abundantly clear to him that he wanted to make a pilgrimage there. However, he guarded his wishes like a well kept secret, never having told anyone.

While Saturn deliberated on the most tactful approach for his weighty request, he couldn't help but wonder if the Raikage had mind reading abilities of his own. As the conversation continued, he looked over at his comrade Jun who stated his resolve and posed a valid question to the chief. He listened as the Raikage explained different ways to get stronger. He squinted as his mind wandered, recollecting the time an eccentric wandering merchant offered him a strange blue liquid from a vial. Upon drinking the concoction, Saturn had immediately felt weird sensations in his appendix. Two weeks later, he was collecting Nature Stacks every post. So that's what it was... 

He snapped back to reality just in time to be asked another question by the village chief. "A ship." He blurted out almost immediately, then gulped, struggling not to let his voice crack, "Or a canoe...".He had no intention of tiptoeing around the heart of his request. Departing from the village under his own volition was a monumental plea, and he hoped it wouldn't exact a high price, like the loss of another hand, "I know I must sound selfish. But.. I wish to travel to the Jashinist temple in Hotsprings. I felt the most alive when I was micrometers from death, when I fought the Ushitora in Warmonger's Arena. To my knowledge, there are a great many number of shinobi with great physical prowess at the temple, all of whom seek to flirt with death. It is my humble request, that you let me deliver this to at least a few of them, to take the next step, to satiate my craving for a worthy challenger."

WC: 470
TWC: 1855
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum