Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

In the Sky, Thoughts Afloat Empty In the Sky, Thoughts Afloat

Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:31 am
Marabelle through discovery of the village, found herself wandering primarily. It was always something she was prone to do but to find a village floating in the sky was a baffling concept to her. The hidden arts that would allow for something like this was a wild concept to the wandering kunoichi. There was much to prepare for and discuss but first, she decided to leave herself open to the world and village. Some people were friendly enough and others stared heavily. As a tight-knit village, it was obvious she stood out like a pink thumb. Thankfully enough she had some finances to herself from her journey and was able to restock and replace her clothing that was originally in rough shape. It was a challenge to find someone to repair it let alone replace it but she managed somehow. It seemed most people of the world were hesitant and concerned with a stranger and that's how she ended up at the Sky Bridge of the village.

It was a quieter place for one to sit down and enjoy the scenery of the Land of Sky. She had been granted temporary access to the village's missions alongside permission to stay for her time here but she knew it would be likely limited in time. The first day leading up to her departure would likely simply be resting, recovering, and then finding tasks and things to do. The hope she would have would be to find a friend in such a village. It would not be unwise to learn of some of the people who would rise up through the ranks in the future if her desire for peace were to be a possibility. Finding people who shared her thoughts or were willing to try was what she hoped to do once she left the gates of Sakuragakure. It was obvious to her that the people there were scared and worried about what the outside world would do if they were found. And as a byproduct of her stumbling into Otogakure, exposed the tiny village last she recalled. She sat down and let her feet hang, as someone so tiny compared to the average shinobi, it was easy to mistake her for a younger child possibly, though her physique and attitude would say otherwise.

WC: 383, TWC: 383
Raikur
Raikur
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Raikur's Records
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Bukijutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 80250

In the Sky, Thoughts Afloat Empty Re: In the Sky, Thoughts Afloat

Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:03 am
Raikur could feel his blood boiling as he and his father continued to yell at each other in the middle of a concerningly busy street. The two of them had been going at it for quite some time by now, with neither of them looking like easing up any time soon. They had crossed paths as Raikur was walking back to his home after a rather gruelling training session, his adrenaline had not quite simmered down and the smug appearance of Yuuma Shokku had not helped the situation. Raikur did not even remember what his father had said to begin the conversation, but at this point it did not matter, the decrepit fool had started this.

"You think that I give a damn about what you want Raikur? Your desires became irrelevant the moment you walked out on your family!" His father loved to try and guilt trip him at any possible opportunity, although the old man's fists seemed to be his favourite way of punishing his son whenever he could back during Raikur's childhood. "I am very well aware of your thoughts on the matter, Yuuma. But quite frankly I could not care less! Take the Shokku test again yourself if you want somebody in your damned household to do it! I assume you are too stupid to understand this, but I AM NO LONGER A PART OF YOUR HOUSE! Now shut your mouth and leave me alone you pathetic fool."

His words had clearly felt like a slap in the face to his father, who had begun to go red with rage. Instead of tolerating him any further, Raikur decided to turn around and walk off, letting his father stew in his anger and hatred alone. He blocked out the words of abuse being flung at him from behind, instead focusing on his breathing to avoid making any more of a scene in front of the many onlookers that had gathered to witness the altercation. Raikur did not have a specific direction in mind as he walked, the way home had been blocked by his father after all and he had no intention of walking back that way any time soon. Instead, he simply let the wind take him as he wandered around aimlessly.

He somehow found himself arriving at the village's Sky Bridge, a location he had been yet to actually encounter in the past, although he was aware of its existence. It was there that he noticed a young looking girl sitting on her own, no guardians in sight to keep an eye on her, which was something that confused Raikur. She had a very unique appearance, clearly someone that would stick out in a crowd, which further piqued his curiosity as he knew he would have recognised someone like her if their paths had crossed in the past. He slowly approached her before speaking, "Hello there. Are you lost by any chance? I do not see your parents around and it can be quite dangerous to wander around alone."

TWC: 504
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:14 am
Thoughts wandered the kunoichi's mind as her body was resting against the supports of the bridge still as the day progressed. As a quieter part of the quite bustling village some distance away, she was appreciative of the sound of nature that had surrounded her. There was always much to enjoy and appreciate within the beauty of the world but in terms of the experiences she had so far, Otogakure was a bustling village that likely held the population of her home country within its confines. There was not much more beyond these types of thoughts as home, family, community were heavy on the young woman's mind. As a young adult at the age of 23, it was going to be a journey for sure for her to undertake what all was going on in the world at large around her. Before her thoughts could be remedied by some other means of tangents, a voice reached her ears as she turned to see who was speaking to what sounded like a lost child.

Once she turned she realized that the man who was calling out was referring to herself. A light blush etched on her face out of embarrassment of the situation as a whole that it stirred. Quickly standing up to her full height, which still had Marabelle stand a full 30 centimeters below Raikur did not do much to sell that she was not a child, however her voice and physique now not smushed or curled at the edge of a bridge in a sadden position, would be quick to remedy any confusion. "I apologize for the misconception. I know I am quite small for my age but I assure you that I am not lost at minimum." She said still answering the question that Raikur had proposed to her. Giving a slight bow towards the young genin before making an apologetic hand motion. "I've recently stumbled my way into the village with the assistance from Sebastian-sama, one of Lord Kaito's advisors." She said explaining her situation a bit as it would be clear with a blank headband, she was also a shinobi but instead from a village, she was a vagabond in the world, one that had been granted access and permission to be within the village of Otogakure.

"I hope I have not caused too much issue with lingering on the bridge, I'm sure a good citizen likely alerted you about my general appearance sitting here. This is quite a dangerous place to be relaxing if not careful. . ." She began as her head turned from Raikur to the beauty of the landscape beyond the edge of the bridge's railing, ". . . but I have found this to be the most peaceful place to be within the village so far in my exploration." Her voice was strong yet kind in nature, almost to the point of likely being a naive individual in the world, untouched by the harsh and cruel realities that lay in broad daylight or even the harsher world that generally exists. There was however a sad twinge in her eye as she stared outward away from the bridge and the village as she closed her eyes letting her energy escape through an exhale. Her attention returning to the genin who had stumbled his way into her current life Otogakure.

"My name is Marabelle Blossom. I come from the land of Bean Jam, quite a far distance to travel by oneself. I'm a medic by trade and training though I do have other skills that are less visible from there." She explained as she pulled a small first aid kit out of her statchel that was present that rested on her right hip, the symbol of the dragonfly whose tail eventually fed into a chain attached to a Kama facing outward. "If I have cause problems please let me know and I can depart from this part of the village. I know Otogakure is not always fond of new faces and considering the rise of the village in such a short time, I am sure shinobi are an exceptionally concerning population to be stumbling into the village." She elaborated on before returning the kit back into her bag awaiting to hear Raikur's response to the situation in front of him, her face still light rosy color from the embrassment of the issue that occurred just now.

WC: 729, TWC: 1,112
Raikur
Raikur
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:01 am
The small girl stood upright when she noticed him, apparently flustered or embarrassed by his appearance, or perhaps it had been something that he said? She was most definitely out of place, not only on the bridge where they were situated, but in Otogakure as a whole. It was only then that he noticed her blank headband, resulting in his eyes narrowing slightly as he decided to adopt a far more cautious approach. A blank headband usually only meant one thing in the world of Shinobi, she was a vagabond or mercenary of some sort. But for one so young and... frail? Perhaps he had misjudged her, and in his line of work that would often result in death on his part. He was further confused when she opened her mouth and began to speak. Not only were her words far wiser than those of a mere child, the way she carried herself further confirmed he was way off with his initial judgment on her.

In response to her introduction, he chose not to relax just yet. If her words were true then she was here with the blessings of one of the village's Founders, he would need to tread carefully. He did not bow in response, choosing instead to keep a watchful eye on her as he spoke. "I see. If Sebastian has permitted you to enter the village then I would assume that he has done so for good reason, this is not a village that is often open to just anyone." His words may have felt cold, but there was no venom or malice behind them, Raikur was merely sizing up and observing the newcomer. "If you don't mind me asking, what brings you to Otogakure in the first place?"

Raikur was somewhat perplexed by her next comments, it would appear that she did not exactly feel too comfortable, or at least welcomed, in Oto so far. He wondered if anyone in particular had made her feel that way and why. "No, you have not caused any trouble with your actions. Oto may not be the warmest place for outsiders, but the people here are not cruel... at least for the most part." Raikur scowled at the end of his statement, thinking about his father in that moment, a true manifestation of cruelty. His face reverted back to its neutral expression, looking around and observing the landscape also as he continued. "This is indeed a peaceful place, I must confess that it is my first time at the bridge myself. Sometimes we just need... peace."

Deciding to believe her story, Raikur finally nodded as Marabelle properly introduced herself, although he made sure not to raise an eyebrow were she mentioned her land of origin. Bean Jam? Well that sure is... interesting. He thought to himself, it was most definitely an unusual name for a country. He continued to listen to her speak, even nodding with approval as she explained her profession and showed him her first aid kit. A very worthy and useful skill indeed. He could not help but scowl again at her final comments, although his disdain was not directed at her. "Marabelle Blossom. You are here with the approval of one of our village's Founders. You have clearly not caused any problems, otherwise you would have already been removed from this village. If Sebastian says that you are welcome here, then that is final."

His words were strong, but his intentions were kind. "My village is reclusive, but not hateful. If anyone here is making you feel unwelcome, I will require that you point me in their direction so that I may have words with them, although the words in question may not be pleasant." Finally relaxed, Raikur walked over to the short woman and sat himself next to her, sighing as he finally allowed his body the opportunity to relax. "My name is Raikur, I am a Genin under the instruction and tutelage of Lord Otokage himself, so I feel very strongly towards maintaining a high standard within our village. I also hail from the Shokku clan, although I doubt you may have heard of us, it is not a clan that likes to flaunt itself to the world."

He paused for a moment, allowing the beauty of silence to wash over the both of them, feeling himself calm at last. "I would like to apologise for the confusion before, I should not have assumed that you were a child. It will not happen again." He gave her a warm smile, not something often seen on the face of the usually broody Genin. "So tell me, has your stay in Oto been to your liking so far?"

WC: 784
TWC: 1,288
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:41 pm
Seeing Raikur stay firm in his posture, it was apparent to Marabelle that Raikur was like most everyone in Otogakure once they realize she was a foreigner. It was not a big or huge surprise as she had grown accustomed to it and to her it was fine. All she did in response to this reaction or lack there of was simple, a smile and a warm presence. Hearing his first thoughts on the matter made the Everbloom blush a bit as far as having a purpose here. "About that..." She started moving a hand to scratch the back of her head. "I didn't plan to stop here." She stated directly and bluntly, rather exposing of her capacity and position. It likely would bring Raikur's concerns heavier in mind that fact that Marabelle was not seeking Otogakure but rather stumbled upon it and was let in.

Nodding in agreement to Raikur's statement about the village's general attitude, her mind weighed on the last part. Seeing his face turn at that lead her to believe that this was likely due to either long-term issues or more recent developments. Taking note of this the surprise of seeing how dedicated he was to his position that finding a place like this within the village was foriegn to him let her smile become warmer towards the genin. For the assessment of Raikur, she likely was the oddest of the people he likely had ever met though she was no Quinn Foster of Otogakure. Hearing his response giving a strong affirmative at the end turned her face sour for a moment. Hearing the follow up statement about reporting about Marabelle knew the young genin needed to be talked to more about the world at large and not be sheltered within such a village or at minimum experience more. Seeing him settle down and sit next to her, she let him speak and get comfortable more before pressing the conversation.

Her face returned to the kindhearted face she had kept on all this time as he introduced himself. Hearing his name and commentary about being taught by Kaito himself the pieces started to fit together. Not being from a renown clan herself, even if she did not recognize the name she understood what clans meant to most shinobi. Seeing that he began to relax the longer he took in the scenery and sound around him had Marabelle return to her original position on the bridge looking outward instead of focues on Raikur. Hearing the comment about mistaking her for a child brought a chuckle from the kunoichi. "There's much to still learn and I'm sure Lord Kaito-sama will be a phenomal teacher for you." Aware of the fact that Sebastian had brought her in, Marabelle dropped the name of the Otokage, one that Raikur did not vocalize. Her attempt was to simply let the boy know that she was aware enough of the man who was tutor to this young prodigy hidden by sound. Finding the opportunity given through Raikur being cordial, she seized the chance to discuss more about the village she wandered into.

"No need to apologize about your behavior or others Raikur-san. I'm fully aware that being an outsider in the world is brought under such scrutiny. I would not admonish another for shortcomings based on fear, worry, doubt or other things that make people, people. Others issues and failings don't require a firm hand but a gentler one. At least should not require a firm hand." She added and corrected. "Otogakure has come around to me being here through genuine efforts on my part to simply stay true to myself and my wishes. I've been able to participate in some missions under Lord Kaito-sama's permission." She added pulling out the folded letter that had the seal of the Otokage on it and handed it over to Raikur to look if he wished. "People are justified being scared in this world. I've decided to travel and journey wide to help spread good faith in others, especially foreigners." She added in looking outward and taking the document back once Raikur was finished or if he declined to look over it.

Her eyes shined bright and warm in contrast with the cool pinks she wore that matched her hair. The breeze on the skybridge was ever present but not too strong for the duo present. There was much to appreciate about Otogakure and she had failed to answer the initial question itself. "Apologies again, you asked a question and I did not exactly answer it. I don't mean to be an airhead in this situation, the village has been..." She trailed off looking longingly towards the village. "Wonderful. The village itself through all the issues that are here with others is one that I've enjoyed participating in. People are kind, and true and even those who were not fond of the idea of me wandering around once they realized I was not native to the village. I'm used to that now traveling Raikur-san. I will expect it when I reach the gates of any village now or in the future." She added with a bit of sadness to her words. It was not one of defeat however but understanding that it was a cruel world to live in and those who are not with you from the start, are ones that likely will have to give more to warrant trust.

Giving a moment to allow Raikur to respond, her thoughts were on what he was going to say next, it was then that Marabelle figured it would prob be best to indicate she was older than him by quite a bit. She was youthful and small which gave her a benefit but gauging by his posture and general physique, Marabelle estimated him to be in his mid teens. He in fact reminded her, body-wise of one of her older brothers. Figuring a good method to relay this information she would await to hear his response to her thoughts and see what the young Purple Spark of Otogakure would bring to the conversation of a foreigner about his wonderful village.

WC: 1,024, TWC: 2,136
Raikur
Raikur
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:03 am
Raikur did not react when Marabelle decided to name drop the Otokage, he was not surprised that a visitor would know who he was if they were permitted entry by someone of Sebastian's rank. He remained silent though, instead thinking internally about whether her words would ring true, before he finally responded. "I would not be too sure about that just yet... Indeed, Lord Kaito is a phenomenal Shinobi and an even better Kage, but that does not guarantee that he will be a good teacher. When one has command over an entire village of people, Shinobi and ordinary individuals both, it becomes far too easy to forget those you are supposed to assist the most. I will reserve my judgment of his skills in that department until I can truly gauge him properly." Harsh words indeed, but not untrue in the slightest. Raikur had recently had a rather sobering experience with his teacher after all.

He nodded along as Marabelle told him not to apologise, her appearance was young but she acted extremely maturely. How old was this girl really? Although she seemed kind and meant well by him, he could not bring himself to agree with her following statements. "I do understand that there are those who need a gentle hand, but gentle hands in our line of work are simply not enough. We are Shinobi. If we bring ourselves to become too gentle, our young lives will remain as such, eternally young. Many of us dream of a world filled with peace, but until that goal is achieved, if it ever truly is, we must remain harsh and critical. Otherwise we will simply continue to attend funerals of those around us." Raikur was young, but he was a pragmatic individual, his father had made sure to beat that knowledge into him early on.

Raikur raised an eyebrow when she told him about participating in missions within the village, although he understood the desire to get as many able bodies to assist at the moment. He wondered just who she had been on missions with, there were certain individuals that he would avoid in her position after all... "So tell me, who were you unfortunate enough to work with in these missions? I pray that you were not burdened with an idiot like Mubu? I truly do not understand how someone such as he was ever allowed to don an Oto headband." He spat out the man's name as he spoke it, there was a clear disgust about the topic, but Raikur chose not to elaborate further at the moment.

Raikur remained still as Marabelle spoke her remaining words, he did not say anything for a short while, instead simply allowing the light breeze to wash over him as he sat. He heard her speak, but appeared to be distant from the moment in question, there was so much already on his mind that he did not know how to respond, nor did he even remember what the topic was about. This was truly unlike the young Shokku, he often prided himself on being in the moment, being alert and aware of everything happening around him. Yet here he was, speaking to someone he had never met before with his guard quite low. His head in the clouds and his heart in the dirt. He simply wanted to remain in this bliss of nothingness, yet he knew that it would not do. Regardless of his age, Raikur could no longer allow himself to be an ignorant child, not if he wanted to survive in this cruel and distasteful world.

"You seem like a good person Marabelle. I know very little about you, but I understand cruelty and hate all too well, I feel none of that on you. Why do you choose to be a Shinobi?" He ended it with a question so blunt, that Quinn the Forgemaster would likely attempt to swing it at somebody's head if they had the chance. This conversation was bringing up questions within him that he could never truly bring himself to answer. But perhaps he could find his answer by enquiring within others around him...

WC: 694
TWC: 1,982
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:38 am
Listening to Raikur's responses, the kunoichi smiled and nodded even to his more ridged words. There was obvious pain that she could tell from the thoughts and mannerisms of the teen. Hearing the reality she knew of being regurgitated by him weighed heavy on her heart. Extending her sensory skills outward toward the teen, she could tell his overall physical health and well-being were fine but she did not need an extraordinary skill to tell his mental health was not the greatest. His own assessment of the world's system of shinobi was not inaccurate though she believed that thought being instilled would only perpetuate the woes present. She gave a nod at his funerary commentary. "Death will be present, it is truly how we manage ourselves that those deaths are not wasted." She said, almost as antithesis to her kinder commentary previously.

When the young Otogakuran Genin brought up missions, Marabelle laughed and made a hand-waving motion dismissing the notion of it being unfortunate. "Alas, my time spent working on missions has not been with a Mubu-san. If he is as much of an 'idiot' as you say he is then I'm sure there's more behind their eyes in how they view the world. Perhaps he is still growing up or has not grown up enough for him to know the pains of others' harsher realities." She commented on that once more answering his initial question after some other commentary, "I've worked with Sebastian-sama directly post my allowance of work and then a handful of other genin. In order of interest, I would deposit Quinn-san at the top of the list. Of the others, Harune-san and Hanzo-san both seem to be fighting off something internally, one is possibly tripped up by their past and the other is fueled by it. As much as I am one to learn of others I feel your awareness of these individuals likely tells you more than I need to say anything further on it. Lastly, I met Ronin-san, he seemed a bit skittish and reclusive so I'm sure he has more to work on than the others before he grows into a fine puppeteer." She added, remembering vaguely of his actions with the makeshift squad that occurred the other day.

Seeing the genin's thoughts floating above the peaks of Otogakure. The day was lovely in contrast to the world they both knew existed. She did not want to disrupt his moment of peace in such a life and thus waited for the conversation to pick back up when Raikur had further thoughts. Her own was racing around in consideration of what she was planning before the last question came. "Why?" She parroted before placing a finger on her chin, looking upward and away, pondering on the thought, wanting to give the boy a good answer that he would take further than just her being a wholesome individual. Many thoughts came to her head but there was one thought that lingered heavily on her which is that she wanted to be there for those who were not able to be there for themselves. In contrast to herself, Raikur's commentary on knowing cruelty and hate was juxtaposed with herself. She understood the world but chose not to let it linger on her. Many would call her folly for such actions

"There is no singular reason." She began, "No paradise, community, place worth fighting for, is without shadows, cruelty, dangers, and harm. I have accepted this truth but I've decided to learn from others, learn from what I've encountered and hopefully learn firsthand some of the plights that people face. That way I can work towards not allowing, preventing, or stopping it from occurring to others." She elaborated, "I recognize I have been fortunate to grow up in a manner that allows me to have this view. I know others, many within our world, do not share that." She closed her eyes briefly. "In spite of, or perhaps because I am aware, I choose this path that I am walking. I choose to be a shinobi to protect those who cannot, protect those who do not know they need protecting, and carve a path to a brighter future." Marabelle let out a heavy sigh opening her eyes and moving a hand to pat the genin next to her who sat with her on the back.

With her touch, a tender gentleness could be felt through his attire. Her own emotional capacity and sensory within her Ninshu skill would provide a glimpse of the suffering she had encountered already. A brief flashback to a caravan ride where a not much younger version of Marabelle sat on the back with her thoughts echoing, 'Is this the right path? Did I choose correctly?'. "There is, and always will be, doubt. We cannot let our doubts or reservations hold us from improving what is around us." She added before moving to stand up. At her full height of approximately 150 cm, Marabelle offered Raikur a hand if he appeared to also be standing up. As she moved to leave, she stopped a few meters from Raikur be it standing or sitting. "Why did I become a shinobi? The answer may be not the one you wish for or seek, but to be amidst deepest despair, I shall rise as light everlasting. That is why I chose to become a shinobi. It is out of my sense of duty for others that I continue down this path." She gave the young genin a light bow before remembering something. She scratched the back of her head before smiling a wide grin once more, "If I'm not mistaken I am a good rough estimate of about 7 Summers older than you." Her face softened at that moment before speaking once more, "I know not what troubles you Raikur-san, I hope this land has the answers you seek. If not, I hope you find the answer to the questions that plague you." Thus, she left.

[Exit]

WC: 1,000, TWC: 3,136

Exit Claims wrote:
2,000 WC Present to memorize Raikur's Chakra Signature

3,136 WC, 25% Reduction
1,313 WC Towards Seventh Form: Drop-Ripple Thrust
1,125 WC Towards Iron Wall
188 WC Towards Shock Paddles
375 WC Towards Body Pathway Derangement Technique
135 WC Leftover and discarded
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga