Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 124370

Bomb in the Bath House Empty Bomb in the Bath House

Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:43 am
Mission:

The bright sun of Otogakure shone brightly through the window on the face of the young Uchiha who was still sleeping. The red haired Uchiha woke up with sleep in his eyes. He wiped both of his eyes and from his bed he could feel the extreme heat of the weather. It wasn't a great morning to start off with, but still the young Uchiha had to rank up soon. His ambition to join the Sound Ninja 5, the elite group of shinobi of his village and to be the Otokage's bodyguard gave him the motivation to get up from his bed. When the young Genin completed the required amount of missions, he would be considered for the Chunin Exam, which wasn't far away. The Uchiha had recently completed his final C Ranked Mission, meaning he is about to begin his journey into the B Ranked Missions.

The young aspiring Genin took a cold shower to wash off the heat from his body.  After taking his shower, he started drying himself and wore his usual attire of black clothing with purple belt. Then he would adorned the purple scarf left behind by his late mother and wrapped it around his neck. Just the sight of the scarf made his eyes tear up from the tragic past. With so much of hatred for his father in his heart, he gripped the scarf as his Mangekyo Sharingan activated, which he immediately deactivated. He didn't want anyone to know that he had attained this incredible power. He dispersed these thoughts and left his house and walked towards the Otokage Mansion, where the Mission Board is located.

Appearance:

As he was walking, the purple scarf caressed his face due to the wind and went deep into thoughts about his past. The way his father abused him and his mother which made the young Uchiha develop the Inferiority and Superiority complex. He dismissed the thoughts as he reached the Otokage Mansion. Hanzo stood 1 meter away from the Mission Board that was filled with requests. He scanned through the Mission Board and one of the mission sheets captured his attention. He ripped the mission sheet to have a closer look. As he read through the details, it was requested by a local bath house owner and he had received a letter from his rival establishment that paper bombs have been planted within the building and the rival may blow the bath house if payment is not made. The mission also required multiple shinobi as the mission rank was higher. This was a mission made for the young Uchiha as he had recently learned the Fuinjutsu Breaking Technique from the Otokage. Since it was a discreet mission, the time stated was 8PM in the night to avoid any disaster. Hanzo ripped one of the mission sheets and kept it within his pocket. The young Uchiha went back home and started doing his physical training and then took a nap until 7.30PM.

He left his house and reached near the establishment at 7.50PM about 30 meters away at the rendezvous point and awaited the rest of the team to join in. He wondered “Who else would be joining me?”.

WC: 533/3000
Tatsuya Uchiha
Tatsuya Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 1,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Summoning Contract : N/A
Living Clones : Living Clone of: Uchiha, Kaito

N/A
Familiar : N/A
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Bomb in the Bath House Empty Re: Bomb in the Bath House

Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:20 pm

Tatsuya ran as quickly as he could, jumping from wooden rooftop to wooden rooftop as he made his way towards the bathhouse district of Otogakure. He did it in this manner so that he could discretely make his way to the rendezvous point roughly thirty-meters away from the Tachibana Bathhouse, where according to the mission dossier he had been provided when assigned to this mission, a rival shop owner had placed explosive tags. Tatsuya tsked when he thought about it. It was this type of behavior from the locals that made his father's work, and the work of all the village founders for that matter, feel invalid.

He understood that competition was sometimes rough between rival companies, but to go to this extreme? It really grinded Tatsuya's gears, and the Uchiha gritted his teeth together tightly.

'I'll put the son of a bitch in his place for sure. Just let me find him.'

As Tatsuya approached the bathhouse and the rendezvous point, he saw someone who appeared to be another Otogakure shinobi. He dropped down from the rooftops and into the small alley, landing a few meters away from them. Despite the darkness of the night, which was amplified by the shadows of the alleyway, he could see the person stood rather tall, much taller than himself at least, and he had vibrant red hair. He also seemed to wear black body armor, which Tatsuya couldn't help but be jealous of as he compared it in his mind to the simple dark blue kimono and black pants he was wearing.

Shaking the thoughts from his mind, allowing himself to focus, Tatsuya walked up to the other shinobi. He made sure to activate his 3-Tomoe Sharingan, which would reflect the light of the streetlights beyond brilliantly. Inside of the bathhouse he could see small, shimmering blue lights. There were around ten of them in total, all scattered precisely inside of the building. He was certain these were the elusive explosive tags he had been warned about.

"Yo," Tatsuya said as he approached the red-headed boy at the edge of the alleyway. "You here for the mission too? The name's Uchiha, Tatsuya, and I'm the son of the First Otokage. Who are you?"

WC (POST) = 371 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 371 WC

TECH-SKILL EFFECTS / AP UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:

Mubu Otsunatō
Mubu Otsunatō
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The intricate puppet pantry of Mubu
Genjutsu Puppetry Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:50 am
Mubu knew about the rivalry from the getgo, as he was a frequent patron of the Tachibana Bathouse, the most large and luxirous etablishment of Otogakure in terms of baths and saunas. As the seducer he is, he intended to bring this evening a young lady whom he had seduced to the baths, and to get a few drinks afterwards at the market districts, where at night lights shined of every colors, nad people drank, laughed, and where the nightlife was truly alive. But when he arrived around 7 PM with the lady in question, a young girl his age, the bathouse was closed !

''Oh you must be fucking kidding me?'' said Mubu out loud, his toughts of sexy evening and date night all gone.

''Well... I guess you trip to the bathouse you promised is off uh ?'' said the girl, clearly disapointed and not impressed by Mubu lack of delivery on his promises.

''But hun, you told me I was gonna get a massage!'' Said loudly the young shinobi from the sound as the girl walked away, her hands not even waving him as she turned her back on him, walking away on a ruined date.

''Fucking hell... Almost.'' tought to himself the young man, clearly disapointed to not bring home the girl he wanted.

He was getting mad. The bathouse better have a good problem to close down, and Mubu wanted the bath probably even more than the girl. It was one of his favorite spot to just relax and hang out. But the owner was nowhere to be found. Someting was strange, and he wanted to solve it. Mubu got to the nearest notice board, where copies of the missions and ongoing affairs and help requests where printed and posted for the village to see and to contribute to the community, as well as to keep ninja aware and updated on the roster of things to do.

Turned out that, indeed, the bathouse had need of help. A fellow rival, probably the Yorunochō Bathouse, as it was known this was the most close and the other biggest bathouse of Oto, sabotaged the Tachibana establishment, and had explosives tags placed all around the building, rigged to level the baths and all of the other facilites should someone enter.

Mubu smiled. This was perfect. He would rather have suprises and evening exciting and full of actions like those than another evening spent with bath, beer and bed with another dumb blonde to add to the countless meaningless date he had. Combat was much more exciting, maked him feel much more alive. He took the paper for the mission, signaling to get ready by the hour of 8pm, just an hour from now. He got back fast to his home to change into his more usual and iconic half-coat, and got back in the direction of the Tachibana bathouse, with timing perfect to arrive at 8pm. As he jumped from roof to roof, he noticed another kid already arriving too, who just jumped in the alley where the entrance of the bathouse was. Sneakily, Mubu droped too just in front of the kid, as to do a theatral entrance.

Mubu landed right in front of Tatsuya and Hanzo, who were both introducing themselves. As he landed on his feet startling both his partners, he maintained a cool attitude, a hand in his half coat pocket, and the other one in the air beside his head, a few fingers upwards with his hand placed in a posh way. He had a big wide smile, and flicked with his remaining hand outside of his pocket his hair, revealing his big and fancy grey and red metalic earing.

While tilting his head a bit to the side and smiling more, he ushered to both the suprised genin: ''waddup kiddos. You on the bathouse blow-up prevention gig too? perfect ! Ahahaha, it will be fun! what an unexpected turn of events, uh? what say you that after saving this fine and well establishment, we pay a visit to the absolute moron who ordered this place rigged with explosives and burn his place to the fucking ground?''  Laughed maniacally Mubu, but with a deep and suave voice. He seemed almost unhinged, with a wide and creepy smile, almost happy to have to resort to violence and to have a justified reason to do crazy things.

''Oh and by the way, the guys who were hired to put those kaboom tags in are probably still around to prevent people like us from disarming them. We should not hesitate to show them what Oto shinobi thinks of worms like them.''  said Mubu, again smiling widely and twirling his kunai in his hand, doing a stabbing motion at the end as to mimic stabbing.

WC: 798
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:09 am
As Hanzo was patiently waiting, he could see a young boy in a smaller stature with an activated Sharingan walking towards him. The boy introduced himself as Tatsuya and they are from the same clan. What shocked Hanzo was the fact that Tatsuya declared that he was the First Otokage's son. Hanzo was certainly not happy at the fact that he didn't know the Village Leader had a son. From his previous interactions with the Otokage, he felt a sense of belonging and this information he just received made a dent on his perception. He felt that he was an orphan again.

Inferiority Complex:
- I thought I was close with the Otokage …
- What if this young boy is way stronger than me ?
- What if I can't make the selection when I have this boy as a hindrance ?

Superiority Complex:
- Maybe I should kill him right here, right now
- He only has the Sharingan, I can finish him off easily
- He's so young, he can't stand a chance against me

Hanzo, suffering from his disorder, dispersed his thoughts to focus on the mission at hand. "Yes, I'm here for the mission too. My name is Hanzo Uchiha, I'm the future bodyguard of the Otokage!" Hanzo uttered while giving a hint of stare. Just as he finished Hanzo could feel someone else coming their way. He turned his head and another shinobi landed right in front of them and started sprouting weirdness in a theatrical manner.

"I'm not a kiddo. My name is Hanzo Uchiha. Yes, we are part of the mission but we won't be burning down anything!" Hanzo responded while staring at his person who didn't even introduce himself. "Our job here is to diffuse the paper bombs without anyone finding out. I have acquired the Fuinjutsu Breaking from the Otokage personally, so I can easily diffuse the bombs" Hanzo boasted to the ninja who was overwhelming their presence. At the same time, Hanzo felt delighted at the fact that the ninja was loyal to Otogakure.

Hanzo turned towards the building and activated his Sharingan, showcasing his talents to both the shinobi's at the same time. The Sharingan was shining brightly from the moon's light. He could see that there were 10 small chakra signatures, which would be the paper bombs. He turned towards the grey haired shinobi "You didn't tell us your name" and whether the shinobi said their name or not depends on them.

"There are 10 chakra signatures in the building that might be the paper bombs. In the event that none of you have the Fuinjutsu Breaking or any diffusing method, let me know and I will diffuse as you will stay on guard. If everyone is ready, let's move in!" Hanzo said to the team. Without a second, Hanzo used his Surface Walking Technique and ran up the building wall and sneaked into the building through an open window, awaiting his team.

WC: 488
TWC: 1021/3000

Techniques Used:

Mubu Otsunatō likes this post

Tatsuya Uchiha
Tatsuya Uchiha
Genin
Genin

N/A

Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:14 pm

Tatsuya smirked as Hanzo stated that he was going to be his father's bodyguard.

"Good luck with that, and get used to standing outside of his office all day long if you do." Tatsuya's smirk turned to a scowl, but he turned away from Hanzo so that it didn't show. "All my old man does anyway is board himself up in it, anyway..."

Just then, and thanks to his active Sharingan, Tatsuya noticed that another chakra signature joined the two of them. Hanzo shot off and did most of the talking, which Tatsuya was fine with, but he was confused to learn that Kaito had taught this other Uchiha personally. Kaito had taught Hanzo some things as well, but it had been a while since the two of them did any proper bonding together, let alone training.

When this other person who was joining the mission with the two of them offered to go out and burn down the establishment. Tatsuya smirked at the thought of this.

"I might just take you up on that." He laughed. When the shinobi continued to advise caution as there may still be individuals in the vicinity trying to stop anyone from disarming the explosive tags, he nodded in agreement. "I'll stand guard then, since Mr. Fuinjutsu Breaking technique over here is gung ho on heading on in to disarm the bombs." As Hanzo jumped up to the rooftops, Tatsuya followed suit, but rather than heading towards the bathhouse, he would stay in place. With his arms crossed over his chest he continued to scan the area with his Sharingan. The first few minutes did not show anything out of the ordinary, but after a short while three new chakra signatures began surrounding the building. Taking note of this, he would look around for Mubu to let him know that his assumption was, in deed, correct.

As he jumped back down into the street below and began to run towards where Mubu was, however, he ran face first into something.

"Gah!" He said, rubbing his nose. "What the hell was that?" Shaking his head and collecting his thoughts, Tatsuya noticed a tall man standing before him. The man was wearing a dark bodysuit and a mask that covered everything but his eyes. Despite his active Three-Tomoe Sharingan he couldn't sense any chakra within him. "So you're one of the ones trying to burn this place down. I'd like to see you try it!" WIth that Tatsuya would take a fighting stance, ready to take on the terrorist...

WC (POST) = 423 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 794 WC

ITEMS UTILIZED:

Mubu Otsunatō
Mubu Otsunatō
Genin
Genin

Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:09 am
''Well well well ahahah... If you dont know me, allow me to introduce myself: My name is Mubu Otsuna- Oh for fuck sake really kid?'' said Mubu, at first full of panache, flair and confidance, but apparently not fast enough in is speech, as while he was presenting himself, the young Uchiha ran away into the building to start and defuse the bombs while Mubu and Tatsuya played guardsman. Mubu would remember that. ''how dare that fucking red eyed boy to walk away from me while im answering his own damn question'' tought to himself an iritated Mubu. So he stood there and circled the building, his hands in his pocket, borred that he was not apparently trusted enough to do thing, and was relayed to second-hand role while would-be-bodyguard play hero alone. As he was circling the building, he could ear with his verry well developped senses that the Uchiha inside had already begun to disarm some of the explosives tags. ''Oh well, if the kid want to play hero and blow himself up it will at least give a good story to tell... But I would be mad that the bathouse exploded soooo.. nahh scratch that i'd be too funny to see him blow the fuck up AHAHAH''  tought to himself the maniacal shinobi, unnable to keep his intrusive toughts inside of his head and laughing randomly out loud. 

But, as Mubu laughed his boredom away, he heard Tatsuya yell something in the distance, in a voice suprised and concerned. Mubu quickly arose, and got out his blade, ready to dash towards Tatsuya position while keeping a stealth approach and stance, assuring him to get an advantage and suprise on the would-be assailants. As he arrived on the rooftop of an adjacent house close to the alleyway where the showdown was happening, he could see 3 individuals, 2 lurking in the shadow and one in wich Tatsuya had bumped against, and yelled a taunt to the bandit, towering over the kid uchiha full of confidance. As they fought, Mubu sneaked behind the other two by using the rooftops and droping from behind them.  Mubu then tought of a strategy to take both of them out in a single attack. As he arrived over the first of the two bandits in the alley, he latched onto the wall with his surface walking technique (-5 AP) and yelled ''Hey ugly over here!''  as a distraction to make the bandit turn around. As the same time he yelled that, he jumped to the other wall on the opposite side of the alley, in a way to sneak behind the now turned back of the 2 individuals. Performing the handseal of Ram, Mubu created a clone of himself on the ground in the back of the 2 man, and threw 5 senbons into the back of the head of the first criminal, making him convulse from brain damage and fall flat, head first against a wall, his back arched backwards as he became dead, ragdoll against the wall  now covered in blood. The second bandit immediately turned around, and yelled in suprised and shock, seeing his camarade prickled like a cactus with five large needles protruding from his skull. ''Never should have come here scum!''  said the brigand while looking towards the clone of Mubu in a combat stance. Mubu would wait for the criminal to charge his clone who appeared at the ready for melee combat. As the unlawfull citizen did, Mubu jumped from over him, landing beneath and once again, in the back of the ill-intended man. As the hired muscle hit the non-existant clone, it vanished in a big puff of white smoke, who itself vanished soon afterwards, leaving the bandit only second to understand he fucked up. As he turned around again, visibly confused by all that just happened, he faced a fast moving  Mubu who slit his throat and looked him in the eye, blowing him a little kiss as he died, clenching his blood dripping neck unsucessfully. As the man died, his eye expression was pure confusion, not having the chance to understand what just happened to them and how they got not only defeated, but utterly bamboozled. 

After this absolute blood bath, Mubu would run to Tatsuya to make sure he was okay with fighting the bigger remaining bandit.

Hanzo Uchiha likes this post

Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:30 pm
As Hanzo entered the building, he could hear some commotion happening outside the building. The older Uchiha snuck his head out the window to see his mission partners battling some people. Before he could leave the building, he heard a thud sound behind him. With his heightened senses, he instantly turned around. Thanks to his amazing visual prowess, he evaded a sword slash by bending his back and lowering his head in that motion which nearly took out his eyes. As he moved back into position, he could see five shinobi clad in black clothing armed with swords, with the initial attacker positioned in front of them. He could see that the initial attacker was stronger than the rest of them. Hanzo was now pissed that they had the nerve to attack him directly.

"So you guys are the ones who have been planting those bombs!" Hanzo voiced angrily. The group of shinobi immediately ran towards the Uchiha with their swords, trying to slash him except for the initial attacker. One of them lunged at him first, and since he was just 2 meters from him, Hanzo performed the Tiger >  Rat >  Ox and initiated the Temporary Paralysis technique on him. The first attacker was stopped in his tracks instantly and Hanzo gave him a chop on the attacker’s back neck with his right hand. The first attacker fell unconscious immediately. Now, there were four of them left.

The second attacker came running towards him, already slashing even before reaching Hanzo as a defensive maneuver. The Uchiha stood his ground as he stared directly at the eyes of the second attacker. Hanzo straight away initiated the Sharingan Genjutsu technique at him and the second attacker was completely immobilized and was stuck in an infinite nightmare loop. All the while, still keeping an eye on the initial attacker, just in case he intervened into the battle. With the second attacker done, Hanzo was left with three more.

Seeing the two attackers being defeated easily as Hanzo barely made much movement, the third attacker stopped momentarily to review his plan of action. Within a few seconds, the third attacker lunged at Hanzo and infused his chakra into his sword. The chakra was clearly visible to Hanzo due to his visual prowess. The Uchiha was intrigued by this technique as infusing chakra to a weapon surely makes it stronger and more durable than when the weapon is in its normal state. With the vision of his Sharingan, Hanzo was able to decipher where he would strike as the third attacker's muscle twitches. The Uchiha carefully maneuvered through the strikes and gave an uppercut that knocked out the third attacker. Now, there were only two of them left.

Now it was the fourth attacker's turn. He was visibly shaken by the defeat of his former comrades. Hanzo took a few steps in front to intimidate the fourth attacker while still keeping an eye on the initial attacker who was smiling, even though his comrades were out of commission. With a stressed face, the fourth attacker jumped straight at the Uchiha, who easily evaded the sword attack and punched him straight in the stomach. The fourth attacker fell unconscious as blood was oozing out of his mouth. The initial attacker, their boss, was the last one. He surely looked stronger than the rest and Hanzo was on guard the whole time. Hanzo took two steps forward towards the main attacker.

The Uchiha could sense that the main boss was an experienced fighter, most likely the leader of this shinobi group. He had a calm demeanor and walked slowly towards Hanzo while infusing his katana with his chakra. Hanzo could feel the change in the atmosphere and this shinobi wasn't like the rest and he couldn't just toy around him. He had to finish him off right here and right now. Hanzo immediately performed the Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox hand signs and activated the Chidori technique. With his Sharingan shining bright, Hanzo was looking for any visual stimuli that could give him an advantage over his current opponent. Both of them started walking towards each other and gradually it turned into a sprint. As they both rushed towards each other, the attacker slashed his chakra coated katana as Hanzo evaded carefully. Once Hanzo was right in front of the attacker after evading, he punctured the attackers heart with his Chidori, with his left arm going inside the body, leaving only his elbow sticking out the attackers chest. The main attacker started bleeding from his mouth. As Hanzo retracted his arm, the main attacker fell on the ground dead.

Hanzo, while feeling accomplished, was also shocked by the fact that he killed someone. It was his first time doing such an act, but nonetheless it had to be done or else his mission partners would have to face him. With his Chidori still being active, he punctured everyone's torso and killed them, with a pool of blood forming around the window area. Now that his attackers were dead for good, he now only had to diffuse the bombs. Before he could start diffusing, he snuck his head out of the window and shouted "Having trouble guys? Need help?". Hanzo wasn't interested in both of them, he just wanted to see their reaction and to observe their techniques while his Sharingan was still active.

WC: 900
TWC: 1921/3000

Techniques Used:
Tatsuya Uchiha
Tatsuya Uchiha
Genin
Genin

N/A

Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:33 am

The man who Tatsuya had bumped into laughed heartily.

"Really? The best they could send was a little kid?" The man removed from his hip a katana, which he brandished threateningly. "Why don't you run on home to your mommy before you get hurt, huh?"

Tatsuya changed his smirk to a defeated frown as the man gave him the option to run on home, and he pretended to do just that as he closed his eyes. Holding both of his hands behind his back, Tatsuya secretly performed some one-handed seals.

"You win, big man. A big scary sword like that? I could never hope to win against you."

The moment he finished wielding the seals, however, Tatsuya swiftly opened his eyes again to reveal his 3-Tomoe Sharingan. Locking eyes with the man, Tatsuya was easily able to catch him within his 'Sharingan: Genjutsu' technique. Within the realm of the genjutsu, the man looked around frantically as he found himself crucified to a wooden pool with heavy metal pikes.

"Wh-what the hell is this!?" The man asked, doing his best to free himself from his imaginary bindings but not succedding. Still smirking, Tatsuya flicked the man's katana in his hand. He pierced the man in the gut, making a rush of blood exit from the would as he wiggled the sword around inside of it before removing it again.

"Your funeral..."

Swiftly the young Uchiha casted a swooshing motion with the sword, spilling the man's guts and vile from his gut. The man screamed out in pain, and while this was all within the imaginary realm of Tatsuya's genjutsu, his scream was real and echoed loudly throughout the streets. The screams continued on as well for roughly five minutes and Tatsuya continuously and unceasingly cut away at the man within the genjutsu until he was mere pieces held together by pulsating nerves upon the ground. As time continued to brush on, however, Tatsuya could feel that his Chakra was beginning to run low. For him to continue having his fun in the world of imagination would wreck havoc on his chakra reserves, so with a sigh he undid the jutsu. The thug, barely able to control his breathing, fell to his knees and dropped his sword at his side. His eyes were big, and they seemed to just stare off into the world aimlessly.

"How pathetic..." Tatsuya said. Walking up to the thug, Tatsuya picked up the man's katana in his hands, and much like the genjutsu he had casted, began to twirl it around in his hand. "My father and uncles gave you bandits the option to turn away from these acts of evil, but here you are at my mercy." Tatsuya stopped twirling the sword around, rather pushing it right up to the man's neck. Just as he did this, and unbeknownst to Tatsuya, Hanzo would exit from the bathhouse, the scene of Tatsuya basically holding the thug hostage within view of the older Uchiha. "You don't deserve to live!" With quick and fluid action Tatsuya swung the sword in such a way that the thug's head dethatched from his body, landing a few feet away from Hanzo...

WC (POST) = 529 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 1,323 WC

ITEMS UTILIZED:

Mubu Otsunatō
Mubu Otsunatō
Genin
Genin

Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:00 pm
As Mubu finally arrived to see if Tatsuya was fine with the big and towering criminal he bumped into, he only saw a rolling head, and the kid Uchiha with a oversized katana in his hands, clearly the perpetrator of the rolling proof that he could handle himself. At about the same time, Hanzo came out of the building. Mubu heard some fighting inside, and as such knew he was also able to survive by his own means. Mubu saw also that both his team mates in this mission had advanced Sharingans, and were immensively powerful in terms of seeing abilities and reflexes, as their sharingan could see in real time the moves of people and notice details invisible to normal eyes. As he tought about it, Mubu felt strangely, as if he identified with those traits and instinctively felt close to this ability. Strange. He wasnt a Uchiha, yet he felt connected to those eyes when he saw the red pupils with the black tomoes inside. 

Nonetheless, the mission they were hired seemed to be already done. The three boys did a massacre, letting absolutely zero chance to the bandits to explain themselves, nor to change their mind and surrender. In the same vein, the paper bombs had been removed and deactivated, posing now no more threat to the establishment than mere boring paper strips. But for Mubu, this wasnt enough. No Mubu wanted to spice things up, and nothing was more spicy in this case than revenge, served not cold, but fiery hot. Also, Tatsuya seemed to agree with him, that the concurrent bath house who decided to resort to bombs to settle the rivalry with this establishment was in need of 'help' to close down, and understand things like that could not be done in the village of the sound without consequences.

''Hey Tatsuya, nice job with that chop chop. Fatso head rolls well ahahaAHAHAHAH!*Maniacal laughter* What say you if we go torch down that place to tell the owner he shouldn't have messed with Otogakure respected institutions, and absolutely level his bath house?''  said Mubu with a large grin but a slow deep voice, excited to impose his own twisted sense of justice onto the situation. However, he knew Hanzo wasn't agreeing to do that, but didnt care. Either Hanzo came with them, or they did it anyways without his help or permission. He was confidant Tatsuya would agree, but if by surprise none of his team mates agreed, Mubu would be well enough capable to do it by himself. It wouldnt be the first time he would set fire to a building anyways.
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:42 am
As Hanzo exited the building to check if his mission partners required help, his witnessed Mubu battling a few opponents. Even though he was a loud mouth, he had good skills to back it up. His audacity and craziness somehow intrigued the elder Uchiha. "This guy, even though annoying and unpredictable, he surely has some crazy gut. I should get him on my team when he gets stronger. Someone like him, would be an asset when I battle my father" he thought to himself. Hanzo isn't a person to get some random shinobi to fight an important battle that meant a lot to him, but Mubu being Mubu, was something he liked. It was like, Mubu was the opposite of Hanzo. This attribute may come in handy.

Seeing that they were doing fine, Hanzo went back into the building that was filled with the blood of his enemies, he proceeded to locate all the paper bombs in the building. Even though the paper bombs were strategically placed in the building, thanks to his visual prowess, the Sharingan, he was able to quickly disarm the bombs with his Fuinjutsu Breaking and made sure all of the ten paper bombs were successfully diffused. Once all of them were diffused, he wiped his sweat signifying that the mission was finally completed.

As Hanzo was exiting the building once again, he saw Tatsuya holding the thug hostage with a sword at the opponents neck. Just as Hanzo landed on the ground, the younger Uchiha detached the thug's head with the sword, with the head rolling towards Hanzo. The elder Uchiha was impressed by the kid. "That was unexpected, but a good strike kid" he said with a smile. Hanzo then kicked the head into the forest like a soccer ball.

As they gathered together, he informed his mission partners "I have diffused all the paper bombs in the building". Mubu proposed that he was going to torch down the rival establishment's bath house which Hanzo immediately rejected "That is not the mission and I will not be doing that! You may proceed if you guys want to but not me" he exclaimed. As he deactivated his Sharingan, he began walking away from them, taking a few steps, then he turned to and looked at Mubu "You, you are interesting. Maybe we'll meet someday" he said with a strong resolve. He then turned to Tatsuya, "Hey kid, you got guts!" he said with a grin as he walked off.

WC: 414
TWC: 2335

Techniques Used:

---Exit---
Character: Hanzo Uchiha
Word Count: 2335

Mission Reward: 6,000 Ryo (12,500 > 18,500)
Mission Reward: 30 AP into Bonus AP (1303 > 1333)
Stats Claims: 23 Stats in Bonus AP (1333 > 1356)

Discount: 25% (Max Stat Discount)
Jutsu Claims:
- 1500 WC Towards Nature Chakra Proficiency - (Skill)
- 750 WC Towards Breath Seal - (C-Rank)

Chakra Sensory
- 2000 WC towards Tatsuya Uchiha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum