Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Lost in the Blizzard

+5
Hiroki Shimada
Isaribi Uchiha
Ryumi Hiyu
Yukihime
Amikiri Guhin
9 posters
Go down
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Rewards
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 182450

Lost in the Blizzard Empty Lost in the Blizzard

Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:55 pm
Mission:

Amikiri was taking a stroll. Unfortunately, the current weather wasn't very nice for a stroll. His visibility was limited, as the thick snow fall made it difficult to see. As much as the snow and cold sucked, it was sometimes nice to live up north. Seeing the world blanketed in snow, quiet, with people spending time in their homes, enjoying things. As much as the Hyuuga believed that lots of hard was necessary to achieve his goals, he understood the necessity for balance. Unfortunately though, he could not be inside enjoying the warmth while observing the beautyaround him. He had been off on a multi-day hunt for the perfect present for his siblings, but he hadn't made much headway. Trying to stay warm, he was dressed in a heavy set of black wool pants, a dark green wool shirt, and a nice fleece jacket over it all. The snow crunched under his heavy black boots, leaving small imprints on side of the road behind him.

As Amikiri rounded the corner, he saw a women out the snow. She seemed to be looking for someone, and she was clearly not dressed for the weather. Amikiri approached her and she noticed him approaching. Slightly panicked, the women asked, "Excuse me sir. Could you please help me look for my husband, he's gone missing, it's urgent!"

Amikiri, assured her, "Yes m'am. I'll make sure to be on the lookout. I'll let others know as well." Amikiri would have to postpone his gift shopping, but clear this woman's husband was important, so it was worth it. The black haired walked down the road and Hyuuga started to scan the area. He hoped her husband hadn't gotten far, especially with what the weather was like at the moment.

WC: 293
Yukihime
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Clanless
Ryo : 500

Lost in the Blizzard Empty Re: Lost in the Blizzard

Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:43 pm

Yukihime’s morning had been dull and boring as she sat around her Teahouse. She had found this life for so many years absolutely fulfilling and contentful but lately, as she ventured out more and more into the shinobi world? This one seemed to be losing its color. Not even its actual color but more or less the vibrancy that had once made her so happy to be there. The world around her in her Teahouse felt constrictive when it used to feel like home. It was a cage when it used to be her own dominion.

It was nothing compared to the world outside and the lands beyond. When had she found herself in such discontentment?

Was she always so…boring? Or was this new side of her just one that had laid dormant, and she was just now finding it out? She was happy, but the contrasts were beginning to have lines that were blurred less and less. Lines that turned to gaps seemed to grow ever wider the more she ventured out. She wanted to see that snowy land again, and when she mentioned it to Baliquis, her sister simply replied, “Oh? Well, I saw a mission ask for more shinobi…but it’s a higher rank.” Baliquis said, and Yukihime hesitated only a fraction of a second before demanding that Baliquis arrange it. Nozomi made a reasonable effort at rebuttal: Ikazuchi wasn’t a well-trained shinobi, but she didn’t mind. Hopefully, by going on this mission, there will be a better opportunity to train and grow stronger. It was a good point, and ever the more realistic person, Baliquis relented and signed her up, and she was off once more to Yukigakure. How funny.

Yuki in Yukigakure.

Either way, she made her way there, and the mission advised it would be to find a husband, but as she wandered the streets and looked around for the woman and saw another woman who was- also looking around. Much like Yuki, she also didn’t have winter-appropriate clothes. Next to her was a dark-haired man in a heavy set of black wool pants, a dark green wool shirt, a fleece jacket, and what seemed to be heavy black boots. "Excuse me sir. Could you please help me look for my husband, he's gone missing, it's urgent!" The woman asked and she seemed panicky, and the man’s voice arose,

"Yes m'am. I'll make sure to be on the lookout. I'll let others know as well." He said, and Yuki blushed. How very noble and admirable of him to stop what he was doing and help -was this something Baliquis did as well? She watched the man walk off, and Yuki took the initiative to approach him. Whether he had gotten far or not didn't particularly matter when you were six feet and four inches tall (with two-inch heels on) because everything seemed small, but she voiced as she came to fall in mostly- step with him to his left,

“E-Excuse me, I’d like to help with the search as well, if you don’t mind.”

Post Word Count

Total Word Count

Needed Word Count

509 / 1000

Ryumi Hiyu
Ryumi Hiyu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryumi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 8793

Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:04 pm
Of course she had been caught inside of another blizzard throughout the lands of snow… The winter season must have hit them especially hard throughout the years as a village located in a region composed almost entirely of Snow and rock. How they even were able to make a place of living here Ryumi was not entirely sure on, shinobi must have been the reason, hell most shinobi could do almost anything if they set their minds to it. Ryumi felt such an odd sense of deja vu at the situation at hand, except this time her muscular body was of her original size. Showing off her scars for all to see, black mop of hair walking forwards towards where the other two were. One of them was a man with similarly colored hair like her. As he was wearing a wool green mossy shirt, followed by some black wool pants and a fleece jacket for good measure. He was unfamiliar to her, as well as the woman who was right beside him… And was she someone with such an expensive taste in fashion, an ornament of some kind adorning her head… like she was some kind of princess. Her clothing was certainly not appropriate for this kind of winter, yet Ryumi also was not the most appropriate of attire.

Her one piece upper clothing was purple in color, matching her eyes in color, the piece was a tight fit, outlining her appearance even further for those that would even so much as stare at her. She also wore black, skin tight pants as well, a belt on her waist, followed by brownish gray boots. She did not wear her bandages, at least, she didn’t need to. Typhon was a miracle worker in that regard, and she was hoping to pay him with the funds she was building up to help Lloyd in his own situation. Yet the situation before her was far more important, another woman had apparently lost track of her husband during this storm. Ryumi overhearing the man with the fleece jacket shout that he’d go and look out for the man in question. She’d join almost immediately after Yukihime would, possibly surprising the two with her looks and also her willingness to appear out of nowhere.

“Hello! I see both of you are also looking out for her husband as well? I’m sure we can find him pretty fast if we all look hard enough… Couldn’t have gotten far!”

She was bombastic, proudly exclaiming that they’d easily be able to find the man in question. She was confident about it too. Her arms resting underneath her bosom before introducing herself to both of them.

“Nice to meet both of you! Names Ryumi!”
WC:456

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin

Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:56 pm
As the distressed wife finished talking with the Hyuuga and Amikiri was ready to set out on his search, he would soon come to learn he would not be the only one searching for this mystery woman's husband. Amikri started to set off on his search when he heard snow crushing as a tall figure stepped up next to him. The Hyuuga turned to look at the figure, but didn’t find himself looking at their face. His eyes moved upwards, surprised at the height of what he assumed was a man. However, when he finally made eye contact, he realized this was in fact a woman.

As the black haired Hyuuga made eye contact, she said, “E-Excuse me, I’d like to help with the search as well, if you don’t mind.”

In response to this, Amikiri gave a slight smile. It was always nice to see someone else wanting to help out with something like this. The Hyuuga  said, “Well, I'd love to have you help. My name’s Amikiri, what’s yours?” Amikiri figured that if they were to work together, especially in weather like this, he might as well get to know her a little bit better.

Almost as soon as Yukihime offered to help, another person seemed to pop out of nowhere. With a similar hairstyle and not as tall as Yukihime, the Hyuuga initially felt a little less intimidated by her. However, he quickly noticed her impressive physique and he instantly gained a newfound level of respect, appreciating the hard work that must’ve gone in to build something like that.

Ryumi joined in, saying, “Hello! I see both of you are also looking out for her husband as well? I’m sure we can find him pretty fast if we all look hard enough… Couldn’t have gotten far! Nice to meet both of you! Names Ryumi!”

Amikiri was shocked, though his face didn’t show it. Ryumi clearly had a lot of energy, almost too much considering it wasn’t even noon yet. The black-haired man saw another figure out of the corner of his eye, who seemed to be quite shy. Amikiri decided that if she wanted to be shy, all power to her. The Hyuuga, noting the little group that was already starting to form, said, “Well as you probably already heard, my name’s Amikiri. It looks like we’ve got ourselves a bit of a team forming here. I’d say our best option would be to split up and look for him individually. We can cover a lot of ground quickly this way. I think the man we’re looking for would like to be out of this weather as quickly as possible. Does that sound good to you guys?”

No matter what the rest of the group said, Amikiri would likely go along with the flow, following whatever plan the group came up with. With his experience in the rural parts of Haven country, he was quite experienced with tracking, not even considering the benefits that his Byakugan could provide if he were to use it. With the weather in mind, he figured they should wrap this up rather quickly. Not just for the benefit of the husband and wife, but also for his teammates. Most of them seemed to not be quite properly dressed for the weather.

WC: 493 [other people’s dialogue already excluded]
TWC: 786/750
Yukihime
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Clanless
Ryo : 500

Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:41 pm

Yukihime took all the introductions in excitedly; She was always open to meeting new people. There was the boisterous black-haired girl that was relatively shorter than her in a well-tailored outfit. “Hello! I see both of you are also looking out for her husband as well? I’m sure we can find him pretty fast if we all look hard enough… Couldn’t have gotten far!” The woman said, and Yuki smiled, “Nice to meet both of you! Names Ryumi!” Then another female came towards them, and she seemed… a bit exhausted but also much about the average size to the others. This only made Yuki more aware that she was an abnormal size, but as long as Nozomi was near her height and their mother was taller, it didn’t particularly matter to Yuki. 

The black-haired man continued, “Well, as you probably already heard, my name’s Amikiri. It looks like we’ve got ourselves a bit of a team forming here. I’d say our best option would be to split up and look for him individually. We can cover a lot of ground quickly this way. I think the man we’re looking for would like to be out of this weather as quickly as possible. Does that sound good to you guys?”

“I think it’s a beautiful idea; however, I tend to get easily lost in this area; I hope you won’t mind if I want to stick together in a group for now. Especially if a blizzard is coming, I would hate for someone to get lost, and we lose a teammate entirely.” 

Post Word Count

Total Word Count

Needed Word Count

770/ 750

Tagged

@”Amikiri Guhin
@”Isaribi Uchiha
@“Ryumi Hiyu” 

Mid-Thread Claims

• +7 WC towards Strength
    Claiming Mission Rewards
  • + 12,000 Ryo (Double Mission Ryo for Beloved Presence Skill)
  • + 30 AP
  • + 1500 Winter Equinox Tickets
  • +1 Full Dice (D10)

Last edited by Yukihime on Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot my own skills lol)
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 150580

Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:25 am
Approved
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin

Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:58 pm
Making some quick mid-thread claims because the Equinox event is wrapping up faster than I expected
250 WC to Genjutsu Release
250 WC to Mastering Genjutsu Release for Halved Handseals
286 WC to Gentle Blade (286/2000)

+5 Strength (20 > 25)
+2 Speed (40 > 42)

6000 Ryo, 30 AP, 1500 event tickets, 1 d10 event dice roll
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 435700

Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:08 pm
Amikiri Guhin wrote:Making some quick mid-thread claims because the Equinox event is wrapping up faster than I expected
250 WC to Genjutsu Release
250 WC to Mastering Genjutsu Release for Halved Handseals
286 WC to Gentle Blade (286/2000)

+5 Strength (20 > 25)
+2 Speed (40 > 42)

6000 Ryo, 30 AP, 1500 event tickets, 1 d10 event dice roll

Approved!
Ryumi Hiyu
Ryumi Hiyu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryumi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 8793

Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:09 pm
As the snow was bracing against her skin, Ryumi felt that sudden warmth deep inside of her begin to come forth. It was amazing to see so many different people around her at the same time. Her sturdy brown boots were covered in a thick sheet of snow. She felt another presence nearby. Head slowly turned to see the small frame of a woman inside of a parka jacket that covered nearly her entire body. She was thin, almost like that of a small asparagus with legs. Yet her eyes were bloodshot red… Was she… Okay? At least her boots were similar to what Ryumi was wearing. This woman certainly had good taste in shoes if she was able to find a pair like that! Ryumi however only heard the small peep coming out of the women before she’d almost attempted to introduce herself to Isaribi. Hand rising up to meet with the other chest in height. Offering a simple handshake with her bare hand. She didn’t seem cold in the slightest! Her beefy arm was covered in scars from her shoulder all the way to the tips of her finger.

“Nice to meetcha! You probably already heard my name, so what’s yours?”

With the introductions completely out of the way now. Ryumi could finally focus on what was important, that being to find the missing man who had gotten lost inside of the blizzard. She wasn’t the best at finding others, yet she could at least put some of her training to use. She could sense that all four of them were now together. Yet she couldn’t find a fifth chakra signature anywhere. Only hers along with the other three with her, this certainly wasn’t looking great, yet why would someone risk their lives in a place like this? The winters cold nipping at her skin, yet she was fine with the cold, the foggy breath escaping her mouth while traversing the snowy landscape with the rest of the group had Ryumi give a small smirk in response to all of the introductions and what everyone was doing. Yet she was able to recognize that he felt familiar to her, almost in terms of chakra to someone else that she knew. It was surprising to hear that they should split up within this space, the blizzard would kill anyone if they weren’t strong enough, as that was the reason she had been back in town. In order to heat up before going back into the blizzard for more training.

The mention of people getting lost also worried Ryumi. No one should go missing, especially since they already had someone go missing in the first place.

“Hmm, I’ll head out with you then! Although I don’t really know your name, you should be safe with me by your side, plus we’ll be able to cover more ground as this continues. So let’s go out and find that missing guy!” She offered towards the princess of cold, giving a wide grin that she immediately closed upon getting a mouthful of ice blasted into her teeth.

“Alright… Not doing that again….”

With that, Ryumi headed off within the blizzard, her hand wrapping around Yukihime before walking off in order to find the missing individual that got lost in the blizzard. Only coming back when it seemed like they couldn’t find anything from about 50 meters.

WC:563
TWC:1019

Exit and Claims:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum