Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
Swearing and mature language is permitted.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Explicit violence is permitted.

THE NRPG STAFF

boss man
Ayato
Coordination
Yuuma
Crom
Balance
Yamato Arantima
Approval
Hiroki
Fu
Kaito
Current Events
Halloween Event

Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Top posting users this month
171 Posts - 29%
101 Posts - 17%
62 Posts - 11%
60 Posts - 10%
43 Posts - 7%
40 Posts - 7%
32 Posts - 5%
28 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
22 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Former Owners, Staff and Members.

All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fuuinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Sensory Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 218650

Budding of Connections [Letter to Kage] Empty Budding of Connections [Letter to Kage]

Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:50 pm
As Mizuki sat at her pristine desk she contemplated who she penned first - there was a long enough list of those she wished to correspond with but the hierarchy of who was to be reached first was what was on her mind as she tapped her feather tipped fountain pen to her jaw. Dressed in lounging wear as she was around only to be mingling around her own estates - still the cloth was silk made and deep enough red it nearly looked black until the sun hit it. Taking a deep breath she took pen to paper finally; her first address to the leader of Tanbogakure.

“Dearest leader of Tanbogakure,

I reach out to you with my most earnest hand of civility, I know it has been some time since we have last conversed but I cannot thank you enough for the safety your borders provided kin of my clan and myself. Thanks is not high enough an honor to bring to your village so while I ask upon your budding village's health I also humbly offer my aid in a sign of official alliance. Your hospitality and covert nature was not lost on me in those months and I find myself lacking in not offering what aid I am able to bring to ensure sanctity in your growth. Tanbogakure is a culture and village of which I can see the world prospering if given the chance to learn from its ways.

I ask in my most modest way for a return letter of answer and further correspondence to confirm our allegiances in these growing times.

Humbly yours,
Mizuki Ohta, the former 2nd Kazekage.”

As she penned the letter her deepest emotions of resurgence of connection was built in the words, and while she was unsure who exactly the letter would be received she assumed it would be by someone who knew the name and the situation - otherwise the return letter would be interesting.

wc 324
Emi Tanaka
Emi Tanaka
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Default
Lightning Default
Village : Tanbogakure
Ryo : 500

Budding of Connections [Letter to Kage] Empty Re: Budding of Connections [Letter to Kage]

Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:50 am
It was two weeks since Emi became the Komekage of Economic and Cultural Development. The first week was spent largely hyperventilating any and every time she was reminded of this fact.

Apparently, she had fainted while at the mission depot.

Twice.

Two weeks. That was what it took for her to accept this new reality, and... perhaps not embrace it, but at the least, start making the most out of it. She had gotten in contact with the seller from the Land of Demons, and was trying to use him as a way to broker trade with the Daimyou. It would be a hard deal but...

What sat on the desk of the Komekage...

Her desk...

Scared her far more.

I reach out to you with my most earnest hand of civility,

I hope this letter reaches you well, and I sincerely apologize for its tardiness;

The second letter scared Emi on an almost visceral level.

The first... The first scared her on a very practical level. See, Emi had had a bad gut feeling about this all. After just reading the message, she knew she would have to send a message of disappointment.

After reading up on everything Emi could find about this "Mizuki Ohta", Emi was even more terrified. Not necessarily for her safety, or for her village. Just... the general everything. The timing was not her own, but the timing was bad.

And old face reaching out for past connections, who could receive naught but bad news.

A new face reaching out for future connections, who could, as of yet, receive naught but disappointment.

The knot in her throat was growing, and Emi was on the verge of needing to cough to clear it.

Instead, she reached over, took a drink, and grabbed the pen.

To an old comrade of the village,

I regret to inform you that I bear naught but poor news. Your letter seems written for one of my predacessors. My name is Emi Tanaka, the current Komekage of Economic and Cultural Development. Sadly, the exact whereabouts and happenings of the prior kages are less than well known. To be perfectly honest, were it not for the records they kept of you, my first thought was the letter was a thinly veiled threat. Having read more, I see it is likely not, but I am still left with a level of aprehension that I cannot fully relieve myself of. However, the trust of my formers in yourself is not something that has gone unnoticed. You sent the message to potentially offer aid, and alliance. We as a village find ourselves in tough times.

It is with this in mind that I respond to you, asking if you would be willing to come to the village to discuss more. There are matters most uncertain in these times, and matters which would be far easier if the village were to have a strong ally.

Yours in cooperation,

Emi Tanaka
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fuuinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Sensory Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Fire Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 218650

Budding of Connections [Letter to Kage] Empty Re: Budding of Connections [Letter to Kage]

Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:18 pm
With the return letter coming in decent time she was eager to hear from her once deemed safe haven - and upon opening the letter the sinking feeling of eagerness she hadn’t realized was blossoming was smothered with the sharp knife of worry. This new leader was not one she was familiar with and her mind reeled with the knowledge that even they knew little of what had become of those she had known. It hadn’t even been long since her departure and the landscape of faces was already so shifted.

Sitting back in her chair she closed her eyes to this news and recentered her focus on what the path ahead offered her instead. To gain trust and camaraderie with an unknown wasn’t a small feat before and in this climate it was even less so. She was being invited back to discuss more in person, and this she agreed was the best course of action.

Sitting up once more she grabbed her pen and began her response,

“Emi Tanaka,

Thank you for the decisively timed reply. I am deeply sorry to hear of the trouble that has befallen Tanbogakure since my last visit. It pains me to hear but I am more than willing to return to discuss our allegiance further. I will be able to make the trip in a few days time, my apologies for this short reply as I have much to put into motion before my departure. I will be seeing you soon, Komekage of Economic and Cultural Development.

An ally in the making,
Mizuki Ohta”

With the reply penned she would fold it up and send it off with haste, standing at her window sill as she watched the messenger fly off - the lingering concern settled into a spark of excitement. Troubled times is the gateway to action, and she was a willing traveler into troubled times.
Emi Tanaka
Emi Tanaka
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Default
Lightning Default
Village : Tanbogakure
Ryo : 500

Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:32 pm
The whole time within which Emi was left waiting, she feared would be the last. Perhaps it was the sign of a nincompoop to send a message with a bird she had never seen before, off to a person she had never met before, based only on the hope that said person was a person she had records on, and not an imposter.

When the worryingly familiar winged creature arrived with its tiny parcel, it was all Emi could do to bring the letter to her desk, not even bothering to read it yet. That there was a message back was a good sign, was it not?

Emi paced. Then she walked through the castle. This led to walking through the entire town. It was late at night when she finally returned to the office and read the letter which had been sent to her.

A shiver ran through her body. Fear, joy, something far more complex? What it was did not matter as much as "it had happened". She had a response, and, whatever she had just set in motion, was starting.

Fear, anger, sadness, regret, hope, joy, elation.

There was no feeling, nor even combination of feelings, that could accurately describe the amorphous mass forming in her stomach.

Mizuki Ohta,

That is good news, at the least. I will be glad to have the chance to make your acquaintance and once again show you the village, if you would so desire. It would be my pleasure to show around a former comrade of the kages. I wish you the best with your tasks, and other errands you might have, and am excited to see you shortly, former Kazekage.

Emi Tanaka

Emi folded the letter and sent it off in return.

Then she found the nearest trash can to safely evict the contents of her stomach.

Presuming exit?
If so,
800 words
4 speed
4 charka
800 words towards https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45954-hiding-with-camouflage-v7 B rank (clanless)

If not exit then cancel this claim and I will make new claims later
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum