Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Halloween Event

New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Coordination Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
38 Posts - 28%
18 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 5%
7 Posts - 5%
Go down
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Ryo : 151400

A Long Overdue Goodbye Empty A Long Overdue Goodbye

Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:15 pm
I don't regret coming to NRPG during the height of the covid pandemic as it really gave me something to keep me sane during the endless hours of online school. I've made some good friends here and I love you guys but it's time that I moved on. Most of you already know, but I'm a Sophomore in High School and I lead a pretty busy life. With school work, cross country practice, and people that I want to spend time with, I don't really have space in my life for NRPG. This hasn't been fun for me in quite awhile, and simply doesn't give anything back for the amount of work it takes me to do. I'm enjoying my life to the fullest right now, and I plan to keep doing so, but I want to cut off my strings here before I get tangled up again. I may or may not stick around in the discord, and you can always feel free to shoot me a DM, but this will almost certainly be the last you hear from me for awhile.

Later gamers,
-Gonk

Akabayashi Terumi and Enishi like this post

Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Ryo : 14500

A Long Overdue Goodbye Empty Re: A Long Overdue Goodbye

Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:03 pm
A Long Overdue Goodbye Tumblr_mbhn6q2tZ41rpz5muo1_500
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 189340

A Long Overdue Goodbye Empty Re: A Long Overdue Goodbye

Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:40 pm
Dang. We were just getting to know each other. I wish you luck and hope you change your mind one day.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum