Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

BIG BEACH ADVENTURE

+5
Shinrei Yamato
Yuuma Fujiwara
Shikami Shinkou
Duncan Crawford
Youta Shinkou
9 posters
Go down
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 87406

BIG BEACH ADVENTURE - Page 3 Empty Re: BIG BEACH ADVENTURE

Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:23 pm

Mid thread claim

TWC1615
Max stat discount
Upgrade unity from b to A 750/750

Inhaling maw mastery 1020+390+2277+ 865=4552/7500
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:45 pm
approved
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:17 pm
The anger fueled the Yuumei. The Yuumei was pissed about being under the Genjutsu. A Dark pulse of Chakra flowed off of Shikami, he glared down the director, it was time to make him pay. Shikami moved at a faster pace than before and cut off the retreat of the Director. With him on one side, and Duncan on the other. The director would know the feeling of true fear now. If the director looked at Shikami his eyes would pierce into the mans, triggering his Genjutsu. If the man did not look at him, and focused on Duncan, that would be his problem, this man would not be getting away, hopefully Youta and Fu would help cut out any other paths of retreat. Once the man was dealt with. It would be safe to say he would be left in a weeping pile of what could be considered barely human. the sobbing mess left as the crew would likely walk away at that point.

Shikami wondered if now the man would be the one who would no longer remember who he was after that beating. Ironic considering the movie they had just done. Shikami would look to the others after finishing up such a series of odd things and nod to the beach bar not far off "Anyone down for a drink?" Shikami himself would head off to the bar and began to order himself a drink, rather the others came with him or not was not a concern anymore, but it would be nice if the did join him.

Depending he may decide to talk with them, it seemed most of them was from Hoshi. He was Curious about the big guy, he looked for evidence like a headband or something. It was nice to know where one had friends should an issue arise in the future. Shikami would ask them if maybe they wanted to do something else, a training montage on the beach or just a showcase of skills that maybe they could learn from one another with.

TWC-2526
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:17 pm
Youta would see Duncan and Shikigami start taking care of the director. He would see the director and say “Oh he is going that way and the other way now he has lost focus on the genjutsu. Now is our chance so get him Duncan. Let me know if you need any help.” He would then walk over to fu “I think they probably got this under control. So what did you learn about the big guy? Shikigami is a fellow Shinkou like myself and I think he said something about kirigakure so we should probably keep an extra eye on him. But he seems alright for now.” After they finally caught the director they. He would look at him in pity and say “I do not know what you thought was going to happen? you asked shinobi for help! How did you not think one of the four of us would notice that we were in a genjutsu? How naive, you were so stupid but more then stupid you were unlucky.” Then the local police would take him to jail or prison, Youta did not really know or care.

Someone would bring up a drink and Youta would raise his hand and say “You know I am only 16 right? I do not think it is legal for me to drink alcohol. But hey Duncan and Fu, there is surfing competition if you guys would like to take part I am not much for that kind of stuff but I would watch and I still enjoy the beach so I will follow whatever you all would like to do.”

WC 270
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:33 pm
After a light stretch, it would seem as though only Duncan and Shikami moved in to deliver some punishment for the man's crimes. It was a shame, for he figured that they seemed like the capable sort. Perhaps fighting truly was not in their blood like it was for the giant. He would offer an understanding nod to Shikami, glad that at least one of the other Shinobi here felt the call to battle. The pair would find themselves closing in to finish this. Foolishly, the enemy would turn to address the Shinkou first. Perhaps he thought that the smaller opponent would be an easier target, but such a decision seemed to be quite foolish. The man seemed to catch the gaze of Shikami and immediately halt his movement. Duncan wasn't sure what technique was used, but it was likely either the Temporary Paralysis technique or some possibly some sort of genjutsu. It it had been, Duncan could almost laugh at the irony of the situation being turned on the director. 

Without a way to escape, Duncan would deliver a powerful kick to the side of the man's knee. He wasn't a taijutsu expert, but he knew a thing or two about hand to hand combat and he had more than enough power behind the blow to break the relatively weak joint with a sickening "CRACK!" and causing the man to fall over. Judging by the fact that he didn't react to the pain that was no doubt coursing through his leg right now, it lent credit to the idea that he was under a genjutsu instead of the Paralysis jutsu. Well, it meant no difference to the giant. Once the man managed to escape whatever mental prison he found himself in, he would find reality likely as bad or worse than whatever tormented him in his mind. The kunoichi Fu seemed to be cheering them on from the sidelines, much like she had during the imagined movie scenes. She truly was an oddity. Duncan would pick the man up by the wrist, using the other hand to shatter the bones in the fingers and the hand. Far harder to form hand seals without a hand. He considered mangling the other one as well, but honestly felt that might have been a bit extreme. He wanted to teach the man a lesson, and a shattered knee and a broken hand seemed like enough, at least for him. The rest of the blows would only leave superficial damage, battering the man repeatedly in the gut while still holding him up by the wrist with the other hand. The enemy looked like the worlds most pitiful punching bag in this moment. Once he had finished he would toss the man to the ground, letting Shikami do any further damage he desired. This man did mentally assault at least four village shinobi which was a grave mistake in Duncan's book. The little one known as Youta would walk over to assault the now crippled and battered man not with his fists or techniques, but instead with just his words. These Hoshi shinobi seemed to be the peaceful sort. He could understand how the came from the village Lady Akihana embraced. Perhaps her overwhelming kindness had left a lasting imprint on the place? 

Shikami would offer a drink, to which Duncan paused. He struggled with alcohol before his time in prison, but at that time he was drinking out of misery and self pity. This drink was instead a glorious celebration of their success, so he would nod. "One drink to our victory can't hurt!" Youta would mention his age to which Duncan would rub his chin. "Old enough to kill a man, old enough for a drink! At least that's our policy back in Kumogakure!" Duncan was in really good spirits despite the fairly violent beatdown he was a part of just moments prior. 

"Barkeep! Give me a glass of whiskey! And a beer for the little man as well!" He would instruct to get drinks for himself and Youta. Duncan would find himself looking over to see what drink of choice was for the fellow warrior as Shikami, too, ordered a refreshment. "I was mid training before I found myself at this strange beach. Some additional training would be exactly what I would be looking for." Youta would mention a surfing competition, but says that he would just watch. "Well little one, what is it that you want to do? You Hoshi nin seem far too passive. Sometimes you have to be assertive and take charge! What you want in life is yours for the taking, you just have to have the strength to stand on your own two feet and take it!" He really didn't know many Hoshi shinobi, so his mark might be completely off. 

wc:805
twc: 4536/4250 (mission wordcount completed)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:51 am
While Duncan was busy beating up the little weird dude, Youta, her fellow Hoshigakure shinobi whom she had done a few missions with before- approached her. For a moment Fu paused. She hadn’t really learned much from him other than he was competitive and very proud of the village he was from. “Nothing really, but I beat him in a race!” Fu said, offering up very little valuable information. Fu seemed all smiles, but she her face was looking noticeably puzzled. “What’s a Shinkou?” Fu inquired, never having heard of one before. “Yeah- I’m not particularly fond of em’ either.” She said, “I guess I can’t be mad, otherwise I would have never become a shinobi of your home village.”

Fu’s attention would then divert to Duncan who was about to deliver the smack down on the weird little guy. The big man swung his leg with destructive precision and then there was a grotesque, cracking sound. “Ewwww!” Fu would say, wincing at the sight. A few moments passed and Duncan beat the man up, a form of justice for his crimes. Fu was beginning to get a better understanding of what the shinobi of Kumogakure were like- much different than anything she had heard from those who claimed they knew someone, or they themselves, had been there before. On the other hand, there was Shikami. Fu didn’t trust him just yet…, but he had given her no reason not to despite being from Kirigakure. “I’m in! Pops, first rounds on you because I beat you in that race earlier.” She said, persuasively. Things were now coming full circle. 

Fu joined them at the bar and as she approached, she overheard a conversation happening between Duncan and Youta. It was hilarious. “Yeah Youtaaa, when are you going to start being more aggressive?” Fu now took a seat at the bar. “Pops.” Fu nodded her head towards him as if they were best friends. Fu looked at Duncan and pantomimed out the fact that Duncan owed her two drinks now. One for winning the race, and another for ordering drinks without her. She did this by pointing a single finger at him, then at her drink, then held up two fingers, indicating the number of drinks owed, then pointed at herself, the recipient of the owed drinks. 

“So, Shikami. How is Kirigakure these days? Do you like it there?” Fu would ask, trying to be as polite as possible. The previous Mizukage had been defeated when attempting to destroy Hoshigakure and she never learned what their motive was. Had he gone mad? Or was there a score to settle? She may never find out.   

Shikami then suggested we take the party to the beach and spar. Fu beamed at the idea of it. “Let’s make a bet, Duncan and Youta each exchange one blow and we bet on who’s attack will win. My moneys on Youta.” Once Fu had a few drinks in her, she was ready to gamble- and she always won. Her last go around was with a missing shinobi in Sunagakure, "Katsuragi? Was it?" Fu had won “$6,000… or was it $7,000? Oh, I don’t remember.” She thought to herself. Fu wasn’t entirely serious, but she wanted to see how Yuota would react.

WC: 545
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:04 am
Shikami sat back for a moment and drank as they all reveled and tried to pressure Youta into drinking, Shikami just smiled for a moment as they did. Rather youta took a drink was on him. Than Fu mentioned about the boys exchanging one punch each and Shikami would shake his head " I don't bet, but if I did, I would take the big guy personally." Shikami would sip once more for his drink as he looked up and thought back to his village for a moment. He wished things could be peaceful like this for them but such things was not meant for everyone.

Shikami would let out a sigh and just let the stress of the world fall off his shoulders for a single day, He just hoped things would get better from here.
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:33 pm
Youta would look up at him from the bar as he drinks his soda that he ordered saying “I think that I am good with not drinking a beer. Maybe just a celebratory dinner would be nice. Why would I attack Duncan, Fu? I do not want to start any shit with him there does not seem to be a point to attacking this man. Even for a bet plus my attack would probably do more damage to our surroundings then it would him by looking at the man.” he would look for the lady who was taking care of them in the restaurant and say “can we get some food? I would like the shrimp platter and all the bills can my blue haired, short friend here i believe they said they would pay for everything. Go ahead and add yourself a big ol tip to it too and all the drinks. I am not sure about the rest of them but I am sure that they are hungry. Plus free food for everyone but Fu sounds like a good time to me. I am sure that they have the money if not just make her do dishes or something. I am sure she can work off the debt somehow!”

Youta would laugh a little and see out of the corner of his eye a poster brightly colored and fun to look at. He would be a surfer in all red on a wave with a sun set or rise in the background in bright yellow. and below it it would say join the surfing competition with a huge cash prize for the winner. He would go take it off the wall and show it to Fu and the others saying “I have never even swam in the ocean let alone surf in it but it might be something that interests some of you. Fu i know that you are never one to turn down a competition. YOu might have some fun with it you never know what will happen with it, you know?” he would listen and participate in the discussion about the surfing tournament but if asked if he was going to join he would politely say “I am good i will watch from the stands and cheer you on. We have all night to discuss it, the tournament starts at sunrise tomorrow.”

After going back to the hotel and sleeping the night away he would meet up with the group and they would head to where the tournament was going to be held and Youta and the others who were not participating would head to where the stands were. He would watch his friends and see how they did but after watching whoever from the group would participate he saw that it would be another 3 or 4 hours between the next round that one of the people he knew would be participating in. so he decided to walk along the beach and collect some sea shells on the seashore. When out of the corner of his eye he sees a man holding a volleyball over his head and yelling for help for him and some wilson character. Youta would walk up and if any of his compratrates follow he would look at them funny. They would walk up to a very skinny man with a giant untamed beard and hair that was at least 2 feet long and standing straight out. Youta would ask “What is wrong sir?” the man would mumble and yell and from what youta could piece together he needed help remembering who he was and what had happened to him. YOuta says “I may have a technique that may help if you can remain calm and let me touch your head.”

WC630
Twc 2515

Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:45 pm
Duncan would watch as Youta decided against the alcoholic beverage, instead sipping on a soda. The man had no desire to pressure the boy, only let him know that his age had no bearing on his choice to drink or not. As a shinobi, you faced the horrors of a dangerous world each and every day. A drink was oftentimes well deserved. It wasn't long before Fu found herself at the bar as well, making a signal that Duncan owed her two drinks. "I'm in good spirits, and soon you'll find good spirits in your glass! Barkeep, two of whatever she is having. Her drinks are on my tab. In fact, all of the drinks can be!" He would boisterously exclaim, quickly downing his glass of whiskey and then chasing it with the beer that Youta refused. It would seem as though Fu had some sort of agreement with her fellow Hoshi shinobi regarding covering the food orders, so Duncan covering the refreshments was the least he could do. 

Just as he was finishing his drinks, a ball would be kicked in their direction it striking the large man in the shoulder. He'd pick the ball up and walk it over to the group playing what seemed to be volleyball, luckily out of earshot as Fu would ask Shikami about Kirigakure. It was good that the man was not there for the conversation, for the giant was far from pleased with Kirigakure as a nation. He blamed the broken condition his late master had been in on the shinobi of that savage place. It was more a generalized disdain for the nation that of Kiri as a whole and those who served Xyxer Gyojin's regime and what it stood for. Upon returning there was talk about some sort of conflict between Duncan and the boy Youta where they would have to trade blows. He would look at the kid, think for a moment, and then nod. "It doesn't seem as though the young man is seeking such a display." Youta of course seemed a bit distracted though, gazing at a poster of a surfing contest. 

"You've not swam in the ocean? Well then that makes two of us." He'd glance out at the waters, "Well, if we want to participate why not just jump in and get some practice? I'll join in if you'd like." Of course Youta would turn down the offers, stating that he simply preferred to sit on the sidelines and watch. "You all seem to be a decent bunch. I must say that this has been a far better day than I had anticipated when I first got here." 

wc:545

OoC: I think that we have narratively completed most/all of the missions now. Just need to buff up WC's
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:48 pm
Youta would talk to the gentleman on the beach saying. “Do you remember anything, Sir I am not sure what all can be done. I have a technique that might be useful. I can try to use it on you. If that is ok?”  He would look at this man who was in a reddish flannel even though it was super hard to tell with all the mud, blood, and rips in it.  It might have had pockets at 1 point in time but it certainly did not have pockets anymore.  And he thought he saw reddish hues in the background of the dirt and who knows what else.  There was no telling what all this man went through to get to where they were now. The man’s pants were in a horrible state; everything below the knees were pretty much ripped off and missing.  He did not have any shoes any more and his hair was such a disaster.  Looked like he was struck with a lightning attack, same with his beard. All the hair he had was interlaced with twigs, scales, pebbles and bones. He looked like he had been through hell somewhere.  He was also carrying around a ball of some sort with a happy face drawn on it. It looked like he was drawn by a 5 year old but the man was probably running out of energy and sanity.  Youta did not want to touch the ball because he was not sure what the color was made of. It looked like an oily tar of some sort, maybe some sort of sap or something he made out of local plants he found while he was trapped wherever he was.    He kept saying “where is Wilson? I need to find Wilson. Did you take wilson? Did Wilson die?”  And Youta would respond “I am not sure who Wilson is.  Can you describe him?”  The man would then see his volleyball friend and say “oh there he is.” Pointing at it. “You should never trust him, I know he ate more than his fair share last night.” Youta would look at the volleyball then get someone and say “I am going to help him remember the last 24 hours and you go get a doctor or the medical ninja for him. He may need to go to the hospital and I am hoping a 24 hour flashback might help them determine what has happened to him.”  

Youta would turn his attention back to the man. “Alright sir I am going to put my hand on your forehead for a little while. It will not hurt at all. I will just show me what you have been through in the last twenty-four hours. See if we can determine or get a little bit of an inkling as to what has happened to you.”  He would look at the man and see that he was obviously nervous about this. And Youta would say “I promise you will not feel a thing and will be on your way to get some help as soon as it arrives.”  

Youta would continue and make the necessary hand seals and touch the man’s forehead and see what he had been through that day. He saw that the man woke up surrounded by sand and was obviously on a beach somewhere. No tourist, no signs of life stranded by himself.  He saw a fire and a roughly made shelter that he slept in. He say Wilson next to him.  The man was gathering things up. Coconuts and bags made of leaves and some sort of vines or roots of some sort.  He would start to walk down the beach where a crude raft was made and he would start loading the raft for a long long journey. And then he would set sail eventually. He would look out the sun would be blaring down on him and he would bust open a coconut and drink the water.  He would walk up to the raft and set sail for somewhere. He would push off and sail away from the sunrise.  He would sit in the sun with the heat and the rays just blaring down on him.he would sail for hours and hours.  He would unwrap one of the leaves and some smoked fish would be on the inside of it. He would bust open a coconut and drink to stay hydrated but a rogue wave would knock off all supplies and he would eventually pass out and wake up on the beach and Youta would see himself.  So he would let go and as the medical team shows up youta tries to explain what happened. Youta would find the rest and apologize saying “I think i am going to head back to the hotel and take some time for a vacation.”

WC809

claims and exit:

Last edited by Youta Shinkou on Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum