Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:20 pm
From leather hides to chain mail, the user usually wears armor, a defensive tool against enemy weapons and attacks. Armor can be effective against certain attacks and weapons depending on the type of armor and its use. Armor can be an adequate substitute to protect oneself without paying AP. Therefore, while wearing armor, DR can’t be used simultaneously to coat and defend said character’s body. There are two types of armor on the forum, one called ‘Physical Armor’ and the other ‘Chakra Armor.’ Stat Rules under armors to see what they can do in better depth. Additionally, common sense must be used when wearing armor. You cannot have five layers of armor layered on top of one another, and staff will monitor multiple worn armors carefully.
- Armors can have up to 100 health. If someone wears armor with 51 health or higher without the Bukijutsu specialty (clan spec counts), they will find their AP costs doubled and any discounts rendered void until they take the armor off.
- Bukijutsu users can create armors with up to 1 physical trait built into them. For example, a fully enclosed suit of Armor may have the trait be a rebreather
- Armor Traits can not affect the stats or substats of the wielder or Armor itself.
- Armor Traits cannot include any forms of DR or Damage Mitigation.
- Armor Traits cannot be any form of barrier.
- Traits cannot have numbers above 25.
- Base Prices are 30 ryo per stat on Armor, plus a base cost of 2,000 ryo if it has a Trait.
The Armor Template
Name: The armor's name
Appearance: The description of the armor and its dimensions
Backstory: The backstory behind the armor, including forging. This is only required for special player-specific armor.
Ryo Value: How much does the armor costs.
Type: Chakra or Physical Armor
Health: The Health of the armor
Trait: What the armor’s trait is, if any.
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum