Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 145700

Peddling for Trinkets and Baubles  Empty Peddling for Trinkets and Baubles

Fri May 20, 2022 12:54 pm
Having started his apprenticeship to Krueger the blacksmith, Typhon found himself in need of supplies. He didn't want to keep relying on the old man's charity and wanted to get his hands on some materials of his own. Ty knew full well that working as a shinobi oftentimes comes with unexpected rewards. He himself had offloaded some silver not too long ago. With this knowledge in mind he had an idea.

Ty would set up a little table and chair with a handmade sign on the front. The poorly cut piece of poster board read, "Buying metals, herbs, leathers, and more. If you've got materials We wanna buy them." It was a cheesy sign but it would get the point across. He hoped it would actually attract at least one person.

(WC 131)
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 87406

Peddling for Trinkets and Baubles  Empty Re: Peddling for Trinkets and Baubles

Fri May 20, 2022 1:53 pm
Youta would go with his father to the market to maybe help him carry some things or try to sell some tools to some farmers whatever was really needed. On the way he would see his good friend Typhon sitting at a table. He would read the sign and see he wanted some materials. So he would walk up and try to spark up a conversation. “Hey Typhon how are you doing today man? I did not know you were apprenticing to become a blacksmith I have some materials I have,” he would look around and then say “collected? I guess that is the best word for it. You know what I mean. Through all those teleporting letters which I have sworn off. Vampires, crazy ass puppets, winter. Wonderlands, never again. Which we both know is not true. But I would sell them to you. I do not really have a need or want for them.” He would summon out of his dealing bands he would summon 2 Hemlock,1carbon fiber,1 refined jade and 1 meteoric iron and set them on the table. “I do not know what all these do or how much they are worth but we can negotiate.”
WC202
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Sat May 21, 2022 9:25 am
Typhon was not sitting at his table for very long when he found himself with a visitor. It was Youta, a fellow shinobi that Ty had become friends with. The young Canopic couldn't help but laugh as the Shinkou described the process he went through to gather materials.

"Shinobi life is definitely full of surprises. It seems like holidays are always eventful for us." He would chuckle, "Regardless of how you got them, I'm interested. I only recently started working as an apprentice, but with some good materials I might actually be able to make something pretty nice."

Looking at the things Youta layed out on the table Ty would scratch his neck. He had gone to a few shops beforehand to get a good idea for the going rates of most materials. He didn't want to rip anyone off, but still wanted to get a little bit of a deal. A couple of the things he was looking at were actually quite rare and expensive. The jade and the meteoric iron were especially valuable. It was a very nice array of goods.

"Let me see..." He would say while trying to run numbers in his head. "I'll take the whole lot for 55,000." He would start reaching into his wallet as he spoke, "If that's agreeable with you of course."

(WC 221)
(TWC 352)
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Sat May 21, 2022 12:15 pm
Youta would say with confidence “I guess that seems fair especially since we are friends.” He really had no ideas what they were worth. But he would hand them over and take his new money. He would continue by asking “when did you get interested in blacksmithing?My dad works at the tool shop mostly making nails, hoes, pitchforks you know stuff for the construction industry and the farmers. He has made a few blades but they were not weapon quality mostly because it was not supposed to be, it was more of a utility thing.” He would wait and listen to his answer. And he would see a line starting to form either to sell Typhon stuff or just see what was going on so Youta would continue “Alright buddy it seems like you are gonna be busy so I will let you get back to work on this and I will see you around. I think I might know a place where your skills might be needed but I will get back to you to talk about it after I talk to the person in charge of the project. Have a good one!!”

WC 195
Twc 397

Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Mon May 23, 2022 11:45 am
Exit claims

55,000 ryo gained
 1 meteoric iron, 2 Hemlock,1carbon fiber,1 refined jade given to Typhon upon approval

lightning bolt rank D max stat discount 375/375
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Mon May 23, 2022 5:31 pm
Approved
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:52 am
Ty would gladly take the deal and hand Youta the money. He'd take and place each of the materials into an old wooden trunk his father lent him. It was a good start to filling his collection. The young ninja wondered what the blacksmith would say when Typhon showed up with all these goodies. He wished Youta a good day as a couple more customers waited in line. 

He would spend the next couple hours purchasing the materials he thought would help him the most. It turned out to be a pretty good day.

(WC 94)
(TWC 446)
(Exit)

Received  1 meteoric iron, 2 Hemlock,1carbon fiber,1 refined jade from Youta

Gave Youta 55,000 ryo

94700 ryo - 55000 = 39,700 ryo remaining
Crom Orochi
Crom Orochi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Missions