Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 10:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 9:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 9:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 9:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 9:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 9:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 8:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 8:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 7:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 7:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Baruga Ryoinsatsu
Baruga Ryoinsatsu
Citizen
Stat Page : ☁️
Summoning Contract : ☁️
Familiar : ☁️
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : SPACE-TIME.
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 10000

HGTV (Mission/Closed) Empty HGTV (Mission/Closed)

Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:43 am
Mission: Building Blow Up:

Kumogakure had its fair share of legacy buildings. This was just one of many, an abandoned apartment complex which got taken down because of various safety and health violations. The tinkling of glass and the squeaking rats only emphasized how shitty this place was, and Baruga couldn't help but brush some drywall off of her shoulder upon entrance.

Dressed in standard genin wear instead of her usual regalia (that is to say, dark clothes, no loose ends, and her forehead protector around her actual forehead), Baruga personally couldn't wait for this shithole to be gentrified. She'd asked around and heard that it was making way for a hotel, or something similar — honestly, good riddance to bad rubbish. Maybe next time she goes to the bank, she'll put in an investment on the new establishment. Maybe.

Now, usually, when buildings needed demolition, an application of several explosive tags would be used to destroy the foundations and send the building toppling to the ground in a controlled manner, but with the smaller size of this building and with how run-down it was, apparently the contractors decided that it'd be cheaper to hire a couple genin to burn their chakra on the foundations (either with some techniques or by adding to any existing explosives) and then help clean up the rest through the power of ninja. Fire and water, respectively.

Hence, why she was here, along with a Fire Release user.

Baruga reviewed the mission scroll one last time as she approached Moyasu Nokoribi, having gotten here a bit earlier than he did. Already, she wore a construction hat and some gloves provided by the crew, and the outfit overall made her look more civilian than kunoichi. Upon closer inspection, it would be clear that the Ryoinsatsu wasn't bulky enough to actually be a construction worker, but the make-up she was clearly wearing seemed a bit much even for a ninja.

"Alright, hi. I'm Baruga, I utilize Water Release in conjunction with summons: but that last part won't be necessary for this. I assume you know our parameters already?" She said tersely, while chewing something — from the looks of it, chewing gum.

WC: 361
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen
Stat Page : My Stats
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 149000

HGTV (Mission/Closed) Empty Re: HGTV (Mission/Closed)

Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:13 pm
It had been a rather chilly day in the Cloud Village given the time of year yet the sun was high in the sky nevertheless providing a bountiful amount of light across the streets. The many stone and wooden structures that were becoming occupied by excited shoppers, restaurant goers, and business benefactors were the perfect places for people to go in and avoid the frigid air that was typical to experience within the mountains. One villager in particular had once again found himself with a task set about him by his superiors which actually excited him a bit as he walked briskly along the streets with a smile on his face. The ashen haired chef in training, Moyasu Nokoribi, was finally going to do something fun for a change and the fact that he'd be paid for it by the end of it all excited him even moreso. 'So I'm going to destroy something? Awesome.' he thought to himself as he adjusted the black gloves he usually always wore as part of his shinobi attire. He wore no jacket, his chakra flowing to provide him with plenty of heat to beat the cold, and had actually opted to go to the mission site with a pair of sleek sunglasses he had bought for himself the other day. They weren't too dark as to overshadow his eyes but they served their purpose well enough.

After a short walk he finally made it to the location he was supposed to go to, the building in particular looking as though it was begging to be demolished, as he walked inside and saw a young woman who had apparently been waiting for him there. He took his sunglasses off, no longer needing them due to being indoors, and placed them into his shirt's breast pocket as he listened to what the lady had to say with a small smile. She was fair in the looks department but looks never really mattered to Moyasu when it came to women. However he could detect the tone of authority in her voice. It was clear that she was used to getting what she wanted. "Nice to meet you, Baruga. I'm Moyasu. I specialize in fire style because I pretty much have no choice." he said with a quip of humor in his voice. "I've been made aware of the situation. Essentially all we have to do is safely demolish this building and clean up the mess, right?" He put his hands in his pant pockets as he looked around the rather displeasing surroundings while wondering how best to proceed with the destruction.

WC 438
Baruga Ryoinsatsu
Baruga Ryoinsatsu
Citizen

Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:10 pm
"Heh. I guess I can understand that," Baruga said with a smirk, "not like we choose our affinities. Ugh, but I wish I could sometimes. Anyways."

Baruga pulled a scroll from her pocket and unfurled it, blowing a bright pink bubble as she set it down on a nearby flat surface for him to look at. The scroll's contents were blue in background, with white outlines detailing the floor plans of the two-story building. Baruga pulled out a pen and marked down areas at the corners of the three floors.

"So, these are the cornerstones of each floor: four each, eight total, all lined up with each other. Luckily for our job, this place is already enough of a ruin that we don't need to do much work or spend that many explosive tags. I've already devised a plan: we can divide the jobs between the two of us."

Baruga rubbed her arms, trying to stave off some of the heat from leaving her body. Ugh, if she got a cold from this, that would be absolutely horrendous. Knowing what's in this place, she wouldn't be surprised if she came down with the black plague, either. Or, more seriously, tetanus.

As Baruga spoke, her voice unwittingly took on an inflection of something between snooty haughtiness and actual leadership: most would call it 'being patronizing', but she'd just call it 'trying to be civil'. "You'd go first each time, using whichever techniques or equipment you have to weaken the cornerstone pillars and send that section of the building toppling, along with incinerating whatever debris you can manage. Of course, that'll make a huge mess, so it's up to you and me — mostly me — to contain it so it falls in a controlled manner. Water and all."

Baruga heard a fly buzz uncomfortably past her ear and immediately tried to swat it away. She glared at their surroundings afterwards, clicking her tongue and getting more eager to burn this place to the ground.

"We destroy the second floor, then the first. After that, I've got Space-Time Ninjutsu and Water techniques to speed up the cleaning process, and you're free to burn up or sweep as much as you need. After that, it's the construction team's job."

She shrugged, rolling up the scroll and pocketing it again. Now, she knew that some people didn't appreciate getting told what to do by a peer, so she left the floor open for suggestions. ...Kinda-sorta.

"Unless you have any other bright ideas, then I think that's about it."

WC: 424
TWC: 785
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen

Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:09 am
Moyasu was nodding as he listened to the younger lady's explanation of the situation and her plan as to how they could best destroy the area. As she suggested if he happened to have a "bright idea" he nodded. "It's always been of my opinion that water is best when it comes to damage control." he said as he walked to the center of the building's ground floor and looked around the rather small looking stone confines. "Fire, however, is best when it comes to doing the damage. I happen to have more than enough chakra to be able to demolish this building myself. However I would ask that you vacate for I wouldn't want you to be caught up in what's about to happen." As he spoke he formed hand seals with one hand while biting the thumb of his other, causing it to bleed, as he brought his bloody palm down to contact the ground causing a small puff of smoke to burst forth from his hand. From out of the smoke slithered a small snake, about half a meter in length, as it slithered up his arm and onto his shoulder to rest before speaking into his ear.

"Again you sssssummon me?" the female snake slithered rather sternly. "What do you-" Before the snake finished it's question it looked over to see Baruga and huffed. "Ussssing me for another girl, are you? You're inssssufferable." Moyasu scratched his head in nervousness while giving a slight chuckle.

"It's not like that." he spoke in a pleading tone. "This time I need your help in a different matter. You see where we are, right?" The snake looked around the dark and musky building, rats roaming around along with the aged walls peeling and crumbling, before hissing in a way that sounded like laughter.

"Lookssss no different from any other hovel you humanssss like to dwell in." the snake spoke with a hint of both sarcasm and seriousness. "What of it?"

"Well me and my partner here have been tasked with destroying this place." After he said this the snake looked surprised a bit. "The thing is I don't want my flames getting too out of control here so I was hoping you could lend your expertise in water style? As it happens Baruga here..." He gestured to his fellow shinobi as the snake looked over with slight judgement in her eyes. "...is also a water style user. I thought that maybe you could use that technique you used when we first met to help contain the what's about to happen?" The snake gave one last look at her surroundings before nodding.

"I guessss I can help you... but you will owe me afterwardssss." The snake's eyes began to glow a bluish hue as she slithered down from atop Moyasu's shoulder and made it's way towards Baruga. "You're going to want to accompany me outsssside. It'sssss about to get very hot." The air surrounding their location would start to heat up just as the snake said this due to Moyasu's chakra starting to slowly activate. The result was that of his body starting to become enveloped in that of his immense and hot chakra, it's form resembling that of dancing flames, as it burned brightly around him as he got back out his sunglasses and fitted them over his eyes.

"I'll look after the destruction of this place. You go outside and make certain with Schera that no rubble or stray flames will hit the surrounding buildings. Does that sound like a plan?" As he spoke the sounds of rushing water could be heard echoing inside from outside the building, water slowly flooding in from holes in the walls or ceiling, as the snake's eyes continued their bluish glow and it gave a slight smirk. The snake had caused dark clouds filled to the brim with rain to form in the sky outside and directly over the building as well and the surrounding area and it was pouring hard. Moyasu gave a slight chuckle at the snake's apparent pride in it's jutsu handling as he waited for Baruga's response.

WC 703; TWC 1,141
Baruga Ryoinsatsu
Baruga Ryoinsatsu
Citizen

Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:17 pm
Baruga watched the back-and-forth between Moyasu and the snake — Schera — with mild interest. She didn't get to talk to many other people with summoning contracts, so seeing one in action was intriguing, especially with how fundamentally different snakes were from whales. As it stands, although she can take advantage of her summons' size, she'd be hard-pressed to use them in any sort of reconnaissance mission — or keep them safe, if anyone tries to target them.

The daimyo's daughter picked up the snake and set it on her arm, or wherever it could comfortably latch onto. Trying to avoid thinking about the obvious discomfort of a foreign snake's scales slithering all over her skin, Baruga shook off her nerves with a cough and nodded.

"Just make sure that you work incrementally, in tiers. Don't let the building collapse around you. I'll stay posted on the north side where the main street is, and watch the building from the perimeter to make sure nothing's spreading."

And then, Baruga started getting uncomfortably hot despite the current weather conditions and took that as a sign to get moving. Feeling the heat start to rise on the chilly winter day, Baruga made her way to the nearest opening to the outside, hollering behind her.

"Rendezvous when the first floor is destroyed! Or if you need me to pay your hospital bill."

Jumping out a broken window, Baruga landed deftly on the ground in front of the building, accustoming herself to the sensation of scaly flesh clinging onto her. Not only was it cold, it was cold, wet, and there was a snake on her — well, at least her construction hat stopped the rain from ruining her make-up. Her eyes briefly glanced over to Schera while she watched the rain pour.

"So, is it true that summons can 'smell' summoners based on their contract, or is that just certain species?"

In the meantime, Baruga multitasked between her polite conversation and running through hand seals. Even if it's raining, she should make sure there was enough water for her to use her techniques properly.

Snake, Ox, Monkey, Tiger, Dragon. Summoning: Wandering Oasis. Pressing her hands to the ground and applying a little less chakra than usual, a giant volume of seawater exploded outward from her position, covering the first floor of the building in about six inches of water and creating a makeshift moat around the premises. Noting the tangy, salty smell of her technique, Baruga stepped away and watched the building critically, waiting for it to start burning up — and checking if anything was in danger of burning the surroundings.

WC: 439
TWC: 1224
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen

Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:07 am
This was going to be a little fun. As he watched the two leave the building, his snake sitting atop Baruga's shoulder, he took in a slight breath as his chakra intensified and the heat rose sharply as the stone surrounding him started to crack as fire sprouted all throughout the ground and walls. Flames flickered into existence along his body, clinging to his clothes and skin harmlessly for him yet not so much for his surroundings, as his eyes turned bright with flames sprouting forth and completely covering them. "It's been a while... Now to burn." He held a gloved hand up and focused his chakra into his palm, fire swirling rapidly atop it as it formed the shape of a fiery sphere, as chakra consistently gathered around him. All around him paint peeled off the walls, rats that hung around were burned alive, and the floor cracked from the intense rising heat as he finally gathered enough chakra into his palm he formed a few hand seals with his free hand before winding his body and slamming his palm to the ground.

As Schera sat comfortably on the shoulder of her new accomplice, her chakra causing a heavy deluge of rain to constantly fall all around them, she had waited for Baruga to get further away from the building before concentrating a bit more. When she heard the question Baruga had for her she hissed her answer softly with slight annoyance. "All of my raccce isss capable of sssmelling our sssummoner. I cannot ssspeak for other raccces in their capabilitiesss." As the rain fell around the building her chakra took control of certain pellets of the rain causing the rain to pool together in order to form a tall and thick wall of water, taller than the building by more than twenty meters, as it completely surrounded the whole building. She had done this just in time as the roof of the building was blasted up and away by a tornado of flames that sprouted up all the way from the ground floor. From within the tornado, which was about twelve meters in height compared to the building's ten meter height, rose a smiling and clearly enjoying himself Moyasu. He laughed as he hovered several meters over the building, his body twirling due to the force of the tornado he had made, as he formed a few more handseals while gathering fire chakra into his hand once more. With a mighty fling of said hand he would let loose a giant ball of fire, about ten meters in size, which was directed downwards towards the building that was doomed for destruction. The fireball engulfed everything, the stone of the building finally giving in to the heat, as everything broke down before becoming engulfed in a explosive blaze due to the fireball contacting the ground.

The wall of water that had been formed by his snake Schera held strong against the effects of the fiery blast as smoke billowed up and out of the tall cylinder of water like a chimney which completely engulfed Moyasu as he was brought out of his celebration in order to cough and cover his mouth and nose from the smoke. He was used to the smoke of cigarettes but this was smoke mingled with the debris of stone and plaster which made it all the more poisonous for his lungs as he relaxed his fire chakra in order to concentrate on not suffocating from it all. Sensing her summoners tension Schera thus relaxed her chakra as the wall dropped and the smoke that was contained was pushed away by the water that rushed forth from Baruga's technique which completely covered the smoky remains of the building. He concentrated his chakra into his feet as he landed atop the wave of water and surfed it as it pushed him away from the place where the apartment building once stood.

He smiled and dusted the shoulder of his shirt as the rain that had been falling around the area quickly started to dissipate along with the clouds that hung over everything. The sun shined down on the area, the last of any water washing away harmlessly, revealing that all that was left of the building was a few large chunks of stone that rested in a circle on the ground. It was all still smoldering with small slivers of smoke as the ashen haired ninja walked up to the debris while taking out a cigarette and placing it in his mouth. His eyes which were shaded by his sunglasses observed the work that he, Baruga, and Schera had accomplished as he flicked his thumb like a lighter and took in a few puffs from his cigarette thanks to the small flame that burned atop the tip of his thumb. "Well we took care of the fun part of the mission. Now to do the boring grunt work of cleaning up." he spoke in a slightly downtrodden tone yet held a smile which betrayed his true feelings in that he was enjoying the mission. He shook his hand in order to get rid of the flame he had called forth to light his cigarette as he took in a few puffs while observing his snake. "You doing ok, Schera?" The snake smirked.

"You enjoyed yourssself a bit too much there, hothead. Don't look to me for help in clearing out any of thisss. Bye." The snake then disappeared off of Baruga's shoulder as Moyasu gave a slightly exasperated yell.

"No wait! Dammit..." He sighed as he watched the smoke from his vanished snake float softly into the air before disappearing and he took another soft puff. "She can be so heartless sometimes." He looked to Baruga and scratched his head in embarrassment. "You did really well there, miss Baruga. The combination of water and fire, at least in circumstances like this, does wonders. I'm glad I was put on take on this mission with you." He then gave a slight stretch of his arms as he looked at the rubble of the building. "Well then... Time for the other 'fun' part." He thus knelt down and hefted up a piece of stone in order to carry it somewhere that was out of the way.

WC 1,057; TWC 2,198
Baruga Ryoinsatsu
Baruga Ryoinsatsu
Citizen

Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:58 am
"Hm. Well, that's interesting. I was more asking about if you could identify other summoners, but I guess not."

Speaking to another summon was... hm. Interesting, to say the least. She supposed it made sense that snakes had a specific verbal tick, given their usage of their tongue. The whales communicated telepathically: and thank the gods that they do. Baruga couldn't imagine if she had to wail out her vowels loudly every time she spoke to them like some sort of moron.

— Oh. Looks like the snake was going to do the heavy lifting for Baruga, in terms of keeping the mess quarantined. Well, not like she had any complaints about it: she might as well sit back and enjoy the show. Wonder if this was some sort of summon-specific technique, or something she could learn for herself? Well, it didn't realize hand seals on the snake's part, that much was certain.

In any case, the other genin was clearly specialized in area of effect damage, given how much of a ball he was having in his fiery hurricane, with the building falling apart like kindling in a bonfire. Baruga crossed her arms and kept a critical eye on his progress, letting him do most of the heavy lifting. Originally, she'd planned on erecting water pillars to intercept any particularly obvious bits of flaming debris about to hit other buildings, but, well.

As the snake disappeared, Baruga surveyed the surroundings. The fire itself had the same effect as any other tornado, with the added benefit of enough heat to bend the steel beams and make them a bit more susceptible to force. That left the ground tiling of the first floor and some of the foundations of the walls still anchored to the ground, but the rest of the building was, indeed, reduced to a pile of medium-sized rubble laid in the center of where the technique would have been.

Cleaning up was something that Baruga absolutely wasn't planning on doing the hard way. As if she'd get her hands filthy: she just had a manicure, and already, this moisture was making her all pruny. Why make it worse? Luckily, she also wasn't the type of bitch to make Moyasu do all the work while she went home. Scoffing, Baruga walked forward and started making hand seals.

"Well, why make it hard on ourselves? Let me make this a bit more manageable."

Standing in the middle of the building-sized rubble area, she placed her hands on the ground and summoned a 30-meter diameter, 15-foot pool that encapsulated all of the debris with her Summoning: Wandering Oasis, giving the broken concrete and steel and dead rats and ew some time to sink to the bottom before Surface Walking to the center of the newly made lake. Then, she completed some more hand seals — Monkey, Dragon, Ox, Dog — and the earth rattled as though something had exploded under the water. Half-truth, that: her Summoning: Rising Summon Pillar had, indeed, reduced the medium-sized rubble to smithereens, the pressure and force of the underwater pillar directed upside-down from the surface of the water downwards to smash the remains of the building into itty-bitty pieces.

When Baruga deactivated her Wandering Oasis and returned the terrain to what it was, the smoking, fairly large chunks of building were reduced to soaked fragments that could be sucked up by a vacuum, neatly bundled into a pile of sopping grey in the center. Not even the foundations remained, and it was as though the earth was reduced to the flattened state it had been in before the building ever existed.

"Clean as a whistle, as my old maid used to say. Now, for the worst part."

Some construction equipment was still there, even as the workers vacated the premises for the shinobi to work their ways. In particular, there were a couple of fairly large industrial-sized dumpsters attached to wagons, clearly meant for dirt and rubble cleanup.

"Hup! Urk, that's heavy."

Baruga wheeled one over with a bit of effort, about five meters from the neat autumn pile of concrete and steel. Then, with a few more hand seals and her Space-Time Art: Portals, she summoned an orange portal on the side of the dumpster, before summoning a blue portal underneath the garbage pile and letting gravity do the rest of the work. The dumpster begun to quickly fill up with the remains of what used to be a whole-ass building.

And, just like that, Baruga reduced a few hour's worth of pick-up cleaning to a few minutes of chakra induced vacuuming — without having to touch any of the filth, thank the gods. The blue portal slid methodically to suck up more garbage as Baruga took off her helmet and checked her hair, making light of the fact that the two-man genin team had done in a few moments what would take civilian contractors months to pull off.

"Better grab another dumpster and a broom, Moyasu-san. If we're lucky, we can catch lunch early."

WC: 840
TWC: 2064
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen

Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:18 pm
As he had lifted the large piece of rubble from earlier Moyasu heard what Baruga was saying as she was walking over to the center of the wreckage seeming as though she was about to do something. He thus dropped the piece of rubble right back where he got it from as he wiped his hands and gave a small and embarrassed smile. "Well I figured that since I had taken the fun of destroying the building away from you I would do the manual labor of cleaning up the mess." he said with a hint of guilty shame in his voice as he watched her suddenly place her palms on the rubble and he saw some water start to crash forward and pool around the debris. 'Well this is new.' he thought to himself as he watched a black pillar like object sprouted upwards and covered the debris in order to reduce the debris to a near sand like texture. He had never seen such techniques before but he could've sworn he had read about them in a book he had recently purchased. Though he couldn't remember the name of which book it was he knew better than to get in the way of her techniques.

He then watched as she proceeded to heave a dumpster forward before utilizing another technique, this time one that Moyasu recognized right away, as the last of the building's rubble was transported through a set of portals in order to wind up inside the dumpster. 'Damn. This isn't fair for her. She's steadily cleaning my mess and I'm just standing around like a jackass.' He thus rushed over in order to grab an extra dumpster and started tossing inside any pieces of large rubble that still remained as he could see that the construction crew was watching yet were in shock by the events that had just happened in front of them. It was pretty silly to think about how he had done some cool ninja stuff one moment but was cleaning his mess with a boring broom the next. 'Now I'm kind of jealous I don't know that technique.' After a while of cleaning, stretching out the soreness that had set into his body, he wiped his hands clean of the dirt that had formed on them while adjusting his sunglasses due to the sun that was no longer covered by the clouds that Schera had summoned earlier. "Well that takes care of that!" he spoke to Baruga with a wide and satisfied smile. "You want to go grab something to eat before we turn in our report?"

WC 442; 2,640
Baruga Ryoinsatsu
Baruga Ryoinsatsu
Citizen

Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:22 pm
Baruga took off her construction hat and checked her watch. Then, after making sure her Rolex-equivalent accessory worth a respectable dowry wasn't scuffed, waterlogged, or otherwise damaged, she actually looked at the time. Lunch time. Noon, and it was still unreasonably chilly, even at what would be the apex of the day in any other country. Oh, how she wished she was at a summer home in the Land of Fire, or anywhere else with sufficient heat.

Beggars can't be choosers, and Baruga was the furthest thing from a beggar. A nice, hot meal sounded great around now, along with maybe some soju or sake to help warm her up inside. Maybe some wagyu beef — or would she go for a tomahawk cut, this time? In any case, putting her wrist down and sliding her expensive watch back into her sleeve, Baruga cleared her throat with a cough and then nodded, tossing the construction hat in with the rest of the sodden, pulverized garbage. They could fish it out later, she couldn't be bothered to give a damn if they didn't or not.

"Yes, of course. I'd like air conditioning, at the very least. And maybe a massage. And perhaps some champagne, for my woes. My treat, since it usually is."

The woman shrugged, before making way to exit the premises. Giving the contractors a curt nod and the most minimum amount of effort in terms of parting word decorum, she was eager to get something in her stomach before cleaning her skin from all the wretched, impoverished garbage she had to exist near, let alone make contact with.

Exiting Thread, Entering Village
WC: 270
TWC: 2334
Claims:
— 4000 Ryo from C-Rank Mission + 200 from Genin Pay
— 20 AP
— +23 Stats (to Vigor)
— 2334 WC to be added to WC Bank

Last edited by Baruga Ryoinsatsu on Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen

Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:26 am
It had been yet another successful mission, the building having been completely destroyed and cleaned up within minutes, as Moyasu took out a cigarette in order to relish in the moment. Through the slightest flex of his chakra he flicked the thumb of one of his hands like a lighter and lit the end of his cigarette while getting a few sweet puffs to enjoy. As he did he wondered what restaurant there was around them that they could go to even though Baruga was talking about massages and champagne. And it would be her treat? Did he stumble upon someone of high wealth without realizing it? ’Well it never hurts to get to know someone better regardless of the circumstances…’ he thought to himself as he took another drag. ’So why not? Let’s let her have this moment.’ He thus walked away with her from the construction crew as he took his gloves off and placed them in his back pocket. ”After you, milady.” he stated with a smirk and a slight bow as they would head their way to the restaurant of her choosing.

WC 186; TWC 2,826

{Exit}

Claiming: Mission rewards
Techs: Great Dragon Flame (B and A rank; 25% MS disc; 2,062 WC) and Rising Summon Pillar (C rank; disc; 750 WC)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum