Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentYesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotYesterday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
66 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Miki Satow
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sugar Baby
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 125200

We're Riding in a Wonderland of Snow [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: We're Riding in a Wonderland of Snow [Open]

Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:26 pm

sOB06LD.png
Outside the snow is fallingfriends are calling yoo hoo!
w i n t r y
fairyland

Miki would smile, before standing up, “I didn’t realize the time, and I’m afraid I must be off.” She smiled, “Perhaps I shall come and visit you in your perspective villages some day, or perhaps you will come and see Konohagakure.” She nodded, as she went to walk out of the hot spring, she would dissipate into the air, her body basically turning to dust.

She would wake up in the small room she had been staying in; her eyes fluttering across the room. She starred up at the ceiling for a moment thinking to herself as she did… She never managed to answer questions, she never managed to inquire on how she would get to Kirigakure, Sunagakure or even Tanbogakure… She sighed slightly; smiling… That was no matter to her, she would read about them… Learn the maps… She would find her way there.
Exit

Stats
  • Health 100
  • Chakra 35
  • Vigor 60
  • Speed 25
  • Strength 5
AP
600/600

Total Post WC 145
Total WC 2544
Total WC Needed 0000

Active Jutsu
  • None
  • Total AP subtracted is 0 AP

Claims

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
it's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

We're Riding in a Wonderland of Snow [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: We're Riding in a Wonderland of Snow [Open]

Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:24 pm
Nodding to herself idly she spoke in a very soft tone, rare for her now a days, “I do hope one day you manage to bend the world’s cruelty toward your will young one, but I doubt I will see that day myself.” The girl shot under the water and closer to them with ease, Mizuki was starting to feel exhaustion deep in her bones again - weariness of the world. At the words of her kage Mizu simply made an ‘mmmmm’ sound, neither dismissive nor agreeing. 

It was time for exits though, as all forged reprieves must come to an end - so too was it time for them all to return their respective worlds. The man was the first to exit, suggestive words and winks galore - with her eyes closed she would give him a small smile, “I’ll be seeing you Asahi.” Then it was Mikki’s turn, noting the time and heading out - only to dissipate into thin air. The ceasing of her heartbeat caused Mizuki to open her eyes sharply and watch as the dust dissipated into nothing, seems the draw to the place was beginning to reverse and cast them out now. 

Turning her eyes back to the girl and her entourage of puppet she would tilt her head to the side, staring in open curiosity before speaking low, “Good luck out there child, the world is full of monsters, and I am one just the same as any other. She made no move toward her, nor did her expression show malice; simply truth. “Be safe.” The dissipation only came with the split second warning at the edges of her senses before she too would expel from the area leaving the girl to her attentive puppets.

She would be in the same spot she had been when she was sucked into the letter, still holding it and in the same clothes as she had left in. Staring down at the letter she would crumple it - and with it the feelings she had garnered with her time spent in that strange country. Reality was encroaching and it was time for action.

EXIT

WC 352
TWC 2916
Using 25% stat discount

1125 Poison Mist v7.2  1125/1125
750 Hiding in a Summon v7 750/750 
1041 Third Eye V7 1041 /1125
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:53 pm
"Thank you miss Kazekage maam!!!!!" before the words even left her mouth, all three puppets turned to give her a look. You know the look. Saya had met quite a few powerful and prestigious ninja in her time. She'd never made the choice to call them by their title, including the Mizukage who she constantly reffered to as 'Miss Sugi' specifically because she knew she'd get yelled at by someone on her team for not adding the honorific. For her to have chosen to use Mizu's full title blew their puppet brains....Or would have if they had some. They did not. Empty space where the brain juice is supposed to be. 

She gave a bright wave to her two friends as they headed out for the day. While one would assume the excitement of the day combined with the soothing warm waters would be enough to tire the tiny terror out, one would be incredibly wrong on that front. 

"THANK YOU FOR LIVING UP TO ALL MY DREAMS LADY KAZEKAGE! It was a pleasure!!!!" And with that, she was gone. Saya felt the same strange energy fill her. What was going on?! It was like a ticklish feeling that flowed from the center of her body outward. no. Wait. she'd felt this. 

"THis is just like Daiko's Tele--" She was gone before she could finish the statement. Through the power of rp magic, the puppets were transported with her back to the land of islands. Saya found herself still tucked tightly into bed, confused and far too hyped up on sparkling cider to actually sleep. Meanwhile...

".......They did not. All four of em. And the stupid puppets?! I swear. If I had a dollar for every time I was summoned to a strange land and then just left her to find my way back home... I wouldn't have much money BUT I would have far more than i would have expected I'd had. " 

(TWC 3040 
99 towards great pacifist (3750/3750) previous training
486 towards spellbinding seal(3750/3750) previous training
314 towards practiced performance with a human body (1500/1500)
964 towards item creation (2k/2k)previous training
872 towards talented(nin)[url=https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50977p10-tapestrymission#385832]previous training[/url]
305 towards earth flow spears(305/1850

exit and topic closed!)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:41 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum