Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentYesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotYesterday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

We're Riding in a Wonderland of Snow [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: We're Riding in a Wonderland of Snow [Open]

Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:48 pm
"I shall Asahi!!! Just like a pitbul! I shall be unendingly addorable and friendly, while enjoying lots of snacks." That's not what he meant. Ai knew that. Freyja knew that, but the idea that pitbulls were a vicious evil breed had never even come into Saya's mind. the girl had a strict belief that 'puppy is puppy' and no one could tell her otherwise. As Asahi began passing out drinks, Saya slid into the water, pulling off the tuxedo in one fell swoop. It had secret buttons to allow it to simply be ripped off to reveal...... Wait for the trumpets. They're totally coming. Just a sec... BUM BUMBUM BUUUMMMMMM A small ruffled pink one piece swimsuit! Before she could enquire about a glass of whatever they were drinking, Ai spoke up, stopping the thought before it could reach her lips.

"Spicy water. Have the cider" And so she would. With many glasses of cider floating about the pool she indulged in one as she moved towards her friends and this newcomer. At Miki's compiment she just beamed. She'd taken in the bulk of the convorsation spoken while she was hidden in the rock, choosing to store it for later. This information will become important in understanding the next sequence of events.

The final person at the hot springs did not seem quite so thrilled with her tendency to break into song. Thats fine though. Not everyone has to be a fan, and Saya was excelent at turning situations around. This is foreshadowing.

"Sorry. I have this thing where I perform for all of my new friends and well. I had a feeling I'd see my new best friends Miki and Asahi here so....I kind of snuck in real early to get everything set up and then waited a few hours. In the future I'll try to pick more of a bala--" Mizuki. huh. Where had she heard that name before. It was right in the center of her appology that her mind would catch up on the overwhelming amount of information she'd been subjected to. She knew That name. Someone had said it. Then it hit her.

"WAAAIT YOU'RE MIZUKI LIKE. THE MIZU--sorry sorry sorry. Inside voice. Mizuki like. The village leader?! Miss Sugi told me about you weeks ago and I swore I'd meet you some day! This is literally like. A dream come true!!!! I've officially met all the super bad ass female kage i've ever heard of! and it's way more than just one!!!!" She tried, she really did. The tone started off excited but at a low volume, however as she spoke it raised slowly. At the end she spoke at full volume at moments, shifting back and forth between quiet and loud as she tried to be respectful.

Coach, who was still simply floating on his back bumped against the Tiny Terror, and in one motion slid a circular pink flower pool floatie over her head and down to her waist in case the water was too deep. In the center of the pool it wasn't too bad, but she definitely was a bit deeper than she would have liked.

(TWC 1630)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

We're Riding in a Wonderland of Snow [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: We're Riding in a Wonderland of Snow [Open]

Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:51 am

Maku
Taking a few puffs from the kiseru the smells of holiday spices and other herbs of relaxation would slowly begin to waft out with Asahi in their center. He’d take a deep breath, and then exhale three perfect smoke rings to gently float above the water, the heat causing them to rise and then dissipate into the steam that surrounded them, “she’s fine”. He would say waving his hand about, indicating Saya’s floating cider bar, that was quickly spreading out across the large area. “Here, this one’s for you…..wanted you to have it.” He’d grab a bottle and had it over to her, the attendants after finishing their duty leaving them room. The trio being the only ones within this pool. “It’s the finest sake Tanbogakure produces, sampled them myself.” He’d smile sending off another ring.

He only mildly listened to the scolding Saya received. His interest laid outside of such things. Feedback was good, she’d received positive and negative, probably a bit of management advice in there as well. Mizu was a sassy one he thought. The gold comment he let go, and the blood pumping comment…..well he wasn’t sure what to make of that yet, but alas when you don’t know what to do, the best course of action is just to stay on course.

He eyed Mizu a little more closely however during Saya’s……fangirling, there was no other term for it. Kage, that was the same title that Yasahiro held for their small town. He couldn’t say he knew much about the world political shinobi scene. He knew enough the kage were supposed to be powerful if they were one of the great nations. Smaller settlements, they’d apperantly let anyone run those, his cousin a fine example. Still as she reached over him, his mind wasn’t nearly as interested in her title as other things. Once everyone had gained a drink, the apologies and compliments where over, the kage asked where they were all from.

“Well, originally the Land of Iron, but more recently a small little place by the name of Tanbogakure. Not a big place, but we do sake and rice right, so…”. He’d give a little shrug, “Can’t really complain about that to much. I guess that makes us neighbors ayy?” He’d finish his sentence with a look towards Mikki. He had no idea if she would want to hide here origin village, or not from the revelation that a kage was in the bath, but……politics how boring. How could one possibly use up precarious brain waves on international affairs when there was good drink, hot water, and other things to keep one’s mind occupied. “She owns a brothel you know.” He’d say looking back towards Mizu, “I bet that’s like running a village. Constantly dealing with foreign “invaders”” he’d place emphasis on the last word giving Mikki a wink, “right Mighty Mik?”

“Never been to a brothel myself, you Mizu?” He’d take another drag before moving closer to the kage. Smiling he’d offer the pipe out to her, he’d gesture for Mikki to come closer if she’d like to partake, as for Saya he’d make sure she did not. Deviant maybe, but there were limits……plus it would be wasted on her.

TWC - 1770
Miki Satow
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Sugar Baby
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 125200

Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:30 pm

sOB06LD.png
Outside the snow is fallingfriends are calling yoo hoo!
w i n t r y
fairyland

Miki couldn’t help but smirk as Mizuki spoke to Asahi, referring the gold as a soft metal, her eyes never left Mizuki’s movements; this woman was strong, held by no chains; she admired her. The Kage of such a huge village, independent and fearless… That was who Miki wanted to be; someone to be admired and feared. The way the woman reacted to things; and how graceful she was with her words… It was something that Miki herself was also careful with.

She would take note of the woman’s stillness, completely inhuman… Miki was unsure of this woman; how she was able to do it; then again, who did she know of the heart beat that the paper mâché rock had? There was so many questions; her right brow raising she would take note of the woman’s growing, her eyes narrowing at the sight… It was interesting to say the least… She pressed her lips together; and kept an eye on Mizuki from the side of her eye as Saya preformed.

Miki would take now of the excitement of Saya when Mizuki’s identity came to clause; even raising her voice once again; thankful she was able to calm herself, as the higher toned voice pulsated throughout the hot spring like nails on a chalk board. Miki listened to the woman quite literally ‘fan girl-ling’ as many would say. She wasn’t surprised; however the fact that she then would refer to someone named ‘Miss Sugi’ confused Miki once more… She was unsure who that was; but she smiled anyways, the enthusiasm that Saya had was child-like; and commendable.

The Kazekage would make note that she was there for reprieve and an easy payday… She found it amusing that someone who ran a village was out for an easy payday; then again… Even if Miki had enough money; she would still want more. She then made another comment; about sensitive hearing… Miki was unsure how to put these things she had noticed so far… There was so little she knew about this Kage. Finally the last comment struck her as completely odd; ‘requires pumping blood’…

She sat on that comment for a while unsure; before a light turned on, of course she wasn’t about to slip out what she thought, she would simply keep them to herself. Her concentration would be broke as the woman used the same words as she once had, ‘my dear’. Another smirk would slip across the face of young Konohagakure native, her emerald eyes gleaming towards Mizuki. Then the question came; with the obvious location that Saya was from; Asahi would answer first, casually while he puffed on his kiseru.

Miki would listen carefully, he was from the land of Iron… She narrowed her eyes, as he began to speak of a place called Tanbogakure; referring to it’s rice and sake. As he came to end with his sentence, his ends would land on her; she would simply return his gaze, with narrowed eyes; the emerald color gleaming through the steam of the hot springs, his continuance about her brothel and ‘foreign’ invades amused her for a moment,  with a simple smirk; and without thinking about it to hard as the wine was far kicked in as she had sat during the show and escapades drinking silently from butter beer to the red liquid in her glass; “Foreign invaders like your own Kage.” She would remark, a snicker escaping her lips. It was a childish joke, but a joke none the less.

As he would continue to make remarks on her person, she figured that it would be only fair to return the teasing. “I do in fact run a brothel.” She would state, unlike before when she made a slip of owning something that she did not quite own yet; but planned to as soon as she could; but the former a lie, and this a half truth. She had ran her brothel; before it was shut down. “As for myself, I hail from Konohagakure…” She would pause, her eyes glancing back to Saya then Mizuki; “My Clan however was once apart of Kirigakure… Until they were slaughtered for the most part and sent scattered across the lands.” She hadn’t stated that portion of her clans history yet, and Saya had wanted to know more about Miki the last interaction that they had.

As Asahi would inquire with Mizuki about ever going to a brothel before; in such an informal manner, Miki would clench her jaw; her eyes fixated on the woman who very well be able to kill all three of the living beings here, including Saya’s puppets.

Stats
  • Health 100
  • Chakra 35
  • Vigor 60
  • Speed 25
  • Strength 5
AP
600/600

Total Post WC 773
Total WC 2166
Total WC Needed 0000

Active Jutsu
  • None
  • Total AP subtracted is 0 AP

Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
it's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:18 pm
The echoing voice made her bite down hard on her molars, reigning in the urge to silence the girl with the inability to speak in a controlled manner. Instead she rolled her shoulders for a second trying to work out the irritation before turning to stare at the girl with a odd look of amusement. “The? You have strange dreams child, ‘super badass female kage’ ugh…”, she took another deep drink, her head shaking a little as the words did not sit well with her. “I’m no such thing as I’m sure was made clear the last time I met with your esteemed Kage.” She could feel the man’s eyes on her though and she turned her gaze on him once more, all of his comments being finished before she responded. “Neighbors of a village I haven’t heard of before, I like it, perhaps I will be making a visit there sooner than later? I hope you could give me a proper tour?” She would raise her eyebrow expectantly - though it came off as mildly flirtatious it was just her way of instilling a familiar face in the village for her future plans, and the man seemed to take at least some interest in her; it may very well be the foot hold she needs.

She nearly snorted as he asked her if she had ever been in a brothel, in truth she had many times over - “In fact I have been in many a brothel, I’ve lived long enough to come across my fair share of angry women who pay top dollar for…”, the smile that came before she finished her sentence cracked her friendly facade for a moment, showing her love of violence before shifting back into the demure expression. “... retribution. Advice for you my dear, don’t cheat.” She would take a few more swigs of the drink, feeling the bottle becoming lighter in her grasp as Miki shot back at him with some well timed retort about the man’s Kage being one of her patrons. At least she knew the men of Tanbo were of an interesting breed.

“Speak of the devil Miki, my clan was also once a part of Kirigakure before they were nearly eradicated from existence. That was… oh 80 or so years ago at this point? Seems like we have so much in common, I do hope Konoha is enjoying its newfound and well earned freedom.” She noted the tensing of the woman's jaw as she stared at her, causing her to tilt her head curiously as her gaze looked at the three of them in turn before resting on Miki again, “No need to be tense, I came here for reprieve as I said, no one is in danger in my presence here.” With that she would drain the bottle and set it gently with a clink on the rock.

wc 478
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:41 pm
Her eyes darted back and forth as the trio continued convorsation about Miki's brothel. She had made a mental note earlier to ask someone what the heck that was, but with the convorsation seeming to linger on the subject it seemed a perfect opportunity for some detective work. All she needed to do was take in all available information and work off context and she could sus out what kind of buisiness was being run in the village hidden in the leaf. Not one: All three of the people around her had been to one before. That was important. This means it probably wasn't a high end clothing shop. Unless they catered to multiple genders? Can't rule that out quite yet. There were angry women. Then Mizu said something about cheating. So there were games of some sort. yes... All the clues were coming together nicely. Detective Saya on the job! 

This was an unideal situation for PupAIt. While neither girl was certain what was being discussed, she had enough forsight to understand it was probably not a topic her little sister needed her nose in, and she could feel the thoughts probing at her own portion of consciousness for answers. Thats fine. With a glance, she'd catch the eyes of the otter who floating to and fro in the water, fully enjoying the opprotunity to not be on land, and give a motion for him to run interference. In one motion she shot through the water, leaping out of the air to flip twice before landing on the back of the pink flower floaty that kept saya afloat. 

"Ah. So both of you origionally hale from Kiri hm? I've spent a good bit of time in there recently. Not a half bad place, though most of the water is salt. Not so much a fan of that. What were the causes of the destructions of your clans? " Ragnar, his accent slurring his speech slightly took to the task of engaging in the convorsation, even as he pressed a paw against the small pupeteer. Closing his eyes he would focus on the task of drawing nature energy. The easiest way to distract Sayatria, he'd learned, was with Sage Mode training, and giving her energy would do exactly that. He was pretty sure she also had some seals she needed to place. 

"Wait. Which Kage did you meet? I dunno if anyone in the village has ever met the previous Kage in person. He's just like... A phantom people talked about but no one has seen yanno? BUT S-- Um. Lady Murata is so hecking cool! She's the one who origionally told me about you cuz I was surprised that the new Mizukage was a girl and I got super excited cuz if she can do it that means one day I ca--" She paused nearing the end of her excited statement as realization of another comment hit her mind. 

"Who did Konoha get free from? Did something happen? I mean thats really exciting but that sounds like a super scary situation to have gotten out of. Why didn't you just flee back to Kiri if there was so much trouble in Konoha? Bet we woulda welcomed all of yall and Miss Murata totally would have helped out... I think. She seems real nice like that." 

(TWC 2185)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:03 am

Maku
At the attempted insult Asahi would smile and adopt a puzzled expression.  One finger on his temple and his lips resting on the mouth piece of his pipe.  “My dearest cousin?  Tall dark and surly, no I’m afraid I doubt he’d darken a brothels doorstep.  The ancestors know it would do the man good to……get some stress release.  He lacks my stunning disposition you see.”  He’d give Mizuki a wink with that.  “I’d be more than happy to give you a tour.  Show you all the best places to relax, drink…”. He’d take a long puff from the kiseru before exhaling the smoke moving down to mingle with the water, “let your hair down….whatever tickles your fancy really.”  He’d give her a mischievous smile, one of those that is full of meaning and has no meaning all at the same time.  

“Never felt the need to cheat myself.  I like to keep a happy customer you see.”  The same smile would still be upon his lips as Mikki began going into more details of her life.  Now, to take a brief interlude to the story.  Asahi did not find the next several moments even remotely interesting.  Clans of old wiped out, not to worry about it’s over.  Counties imprisoned, wasn’t his so no big deal.  Tension in the room?  What tension, he hadn’t felt any.  No no no, he let his mind wander to other details.  He watched Mizuki as she discussed the joy of konoha finding freedom and her assurances she was on vacation, but his eyes had taken more of a far away look.  Looking past the conversation, and wondering what kinds of food the hotspring might be able to order for the group if he asked politely enough.  

The item that really brought his attention to some modicum of focus was the clunking of an empty bottle, a sacrilegious sound indeed.  Reaching back he rummaged in the basket finding the exact bottle he was looking for.  Shorter than the king necks and pitch black.  Made of clay with a stopper, gold kanji scraped across it.  The bottle was a fine black sugar umeshu.  The sweetness of the black sugar and plums creating the most divine of combinations.  Traditionally a desert drink, he found that it had its place at all times.  Three little glasses where tied to the bottle in a rough hewn chord.  Undoing the chord he’d pour the liqueur into the glasses, sliding one to Mikki, and one to Mizuki.  The third he kept for himself.  The bottle resting on the ledge by his left shoulder, ensuring if someone needed more they’d have to come back towards him.  

Finally his kind was forced to slide back into the conversation by the prattling on of Saya.  Or was it one of the puppets…….was that an otter?  The girl confused him a great deal.  He couldn’t decide if she was mad, or some kind of host of the bizarre.  He felt no spiritual sensitivity  from her so he doubted she was haunted or possessed…….but still.  Also he wasn’t sure how old she was, he thought her in her teenage years but the way she spoke he’d place her barely more than a child.  Her knowledge of her own village seemed odd as well.  He may not be versed well in shinobi society, but still…….if he was in a village where no one knew the ruler even he as out of touch as he tried to be, might at least think it odd.  

“You my dear Saya……are very weird.  Not in a bad way, but, still……strange.”  He’d eye her for a moment before taking another sip.  “But my family said the same about me and I’m obviously so very normal.  So different strokes, different folks.”  His eyes would go wide before turning to Mikki.  “You know, that would be the perfect slogan for your brothel!  I must insist on some royalties though if you choose to use it.”  He’d smile at her, pleased with his own jest.  

He’d let the conversation roll on for a little bit.  Before asking the group what they’d like to eat, as he did so he would hoist himself out of the spring.  He’d stand there letting himself drip dry for a few moments as hopefully they’d give some sort of direction that their stomachs where looking.  Assuming he receive some semblance of an order, he’d walk barefoot from the spring to talk to the attendants.  Giving the girls several Asahi free moments, tragic for them true, but a man has needs, and often those needs involve food….among other things. 

TWC - 2537
Miki Satow
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Sugar Baby
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 125200

Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:28 am

sOB06LD.png
Outside the snow is fallingfriends are calling yoo hoo!
w i n t r y
fairyland

“It appears that we do have much in common, Mizuki.” Miki would grin, her emerald eyes starring at the Kazekage; “From what I can tell, and the plans we have coming – Konoha is in great spirits.” She would glance towards Saya; her words confused Miki greatly, she was unsure how the woman had no clue about Konohagakure’s subjugation to Kirigakure… But she wouldn’t speak on; at least not yet.

The question that Miki would come back too would be the cause of destruction of her clan… She wasn’t willing to divulge that information; not yet… “Sometimes, people can hold grudges, because others have power they do not.” Miki would simply state, her eyes returning to the male of the foursome, his comments about his ‘cousin’ the leader of Tanbo made her snicker as he spoke them, but she did not acknowledge them. Simpler that way. “Should I come in need of a slogan. I’ll make sure to use yours.” She would give the man a wink, her eyes glancing back towards the others as he decided to go and inquire about food; Miki rarely often ate in front of others and simply waved him off. “The springs are quite nice, no?” She would look towards the others, trying to push the conversation away from secrets and things that none of them really needed to know truly. They were here to relax after all.

Stats
  • Health 100
  • Chakra 35
  • Vigor 60
  • Speed 25
  • Strength 5
AP
600/600

Total Post WC 233
Total WC 2399
Total WC Needed 0000

Active Jutsu
  • None
  • Total AP subtracted is 0 AP

Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
it's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:53 am
The near identical version of Saya was becoming something of note to Mizu now, the figure was keeping to herself and held a respectable distance but it was not far enough to be out of range of her hearing - none of the accompanying figures that came with the song bird was actually; and all moved without a heartbeat. A cosplaying puppeteer… interesting - but what struck her was more so that the girl looked familiar, though this had to be her first real interaction with any puppeteer she could remember. Though her train of thought was recaptured by Asashi’s response - something about keeping ‘customers happy’, it garnered an instant response from her, “You sound more and more like someone that our dear Miki would house in her brothel-”, her mismatched eyes turned to look at him with an playful accusatory expression, “-I do hope they actually pay you and not the other way around.”

Though her comment was quick to draw, the retort from Saya was even more engaging, the eyes flashed back to the girl in an instant - a small tensing of her eyes could be noted as she took in her words. “Originally yes, Kyuketsuki ruled over Kirigakure before it was known as such.” forcibly she would relax her face again, reminding herself that this girl was just a girl - young and uninformed as everyone else is expected to be. With a calmer tone and a softer expression she slid her eyes open again and spoke with kindness, “My clan was a doomed creation of Jashin, deemed too dangerous to go unchecked.” A hint of her crazed underlying nature seeped into her expression as she leaned forward toward the girl as if she was whispering a secret, “It took three clans to come together to capture my father, after starving him in their prison he was released back to my clan’s home and like a one man army… nearly decimated us in an afternoon.” Biting her bottom lip for a second she pulled back and slammed her back into the rocks again to shake herself out of the encroaching break in personality. “Some of us were placed in homes, forced adoption you know, and I grew up in Hoshigakure unaware of my lineage. All really old news, honestly.” 

Despite the heavy story, even in its most condensed form, she spoke of it as if it were the weekly gossip she grew tired of hearing. Her second question garnered a much more severely guarded answer, short and sharp, “I never learned his name, only his arrogance, though he did have a rather adorable armadillo with him.” It had only been a moment since her bottle had settled on the stone empty, but the man did not disappoint - she had noted the movement in her peripheral but the glass that slid to her now was indeed perfectly timed. Taking it in her fingers she would raise it in a grateful gesture. Even with liquor saturating her she was not one to miss the glances Miki would reserve for Saya - timed with her words on Konoha; so Kirigakure shinobi weren’t as in the loop with their countries deeds as she had thought. It was even curiouser that the woman reserved her clan's reason for near destruction, her comment rang hard in her head but instead of addressing it she would take a drink. 

Licking her lips from the drink she would tilt her head toward Miki, a warm smile gracing her features, “The spring is quite nice, perhaps wherever I end up I will have to have something similar.” The comment was odd but her expression as she looked around the cavernous room was not one that was open to questions. "Tanbogakure though... that sounds like a lovely place to see first."

wc 630
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:58 pm
"oh THANK YOU!" She beamed excitedly at Asahi as he complimented her oditiy, a sure sign that she was able to step out from the pack and become her own unique person. THen he backtracked? That part was a bit odd. Why would being wierd be a bad thing? She glanced back at her sister Ai, who simply shook her head in confirmation that he probably just didn't know what he was talking about. It was always a boon that her existence shielded the young senju from the cruelty of the world. 

"If I ever get out of my village I must see what this brothel is like! It's so cool to like. get to experience new and exciting place--" She was cut off mid sentence as Freyja and Ai in unison simply said no. Even the small otter shook his head. 

"Maybe when you're older little sister. Maybe focus on the cool Kage you've been wanting to meet for so long? When will you get a chance like this again hm?" Ai diverted attention masterfully, glancing up to mouth the words 'im sorry' towards Mizu as the glow in Saya's eyes returned. Then, Miki would speak, pulling her attention away once more. 

"That. That doesn't sound very nice. When I get stronger I'm gonna travel all around the world and help people. I dream of a world where people understand that fighting isn't the only way. Where we can talk out our differences and ignore silly things like pride in our group over someone elses. A world where everyone can get along in harmony and there is no more war. That's my ninja way." Vibrant blue eyes danced from person to person as the tiny terror took in everything going on around them. The Kazekage was speaking again, and she focused on the understanding of her recent idol. Ai shivvered as the story came to its end. Their connection allowed for a splitting of emotion between Saya and the puppets which created an interesting situation. Saya took in the story without the weight of horror. That was passed to Ai to lock away for later. 

"I didn't get to meet my father either. He like. Disappeared way before mom even had me but I heard he was real strong too. Ooh ooh ooh. Maybe theres other Kyuketsuki in Kiri and like. You can come visit them and teach them all the stuff you know about your clan? My sister knows this one guy who reminds me a bit of you! Haven't seen him in a while though." There was pause as Saya dipped her head under the water, shooting off like a rocket to swim just a bit closer to where the group was talking. Once surfaced, she found another floating glass of sparkling cider, took several sips, and then found the convorsation again. 

"Probably the last Kage. Don't worry. lady Murata is way cooler than he was. I think. My teacher Pinochio does have a back tatoo of the last mizukage's armadillo though! He's wearing like. the kage robes and hat and giving a thumbs up. You should meet her some time! She's like so cool... Lady Murata that is." 

(TWC 2717)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:21 am

Maku
The Kiri girl was strange as ever.  The connection with the puppets, he still couldn’t put his finger one what exactly was happening there.  Maybe it was one thing possessing all of them?  It was hard to say, and when it really boiled down to it…..he didn’t care enough to figure it all out.  Instead he’d nod at the thanks and call a spade a spade.  He smiled at Mikki’s nod for her approval of his slogan.  He was confident she enjoyed it more than she let on, but professionalism dictated not being too excited, which he would respect, and call a brothel a brothel.  It wasn’t until the Kage’s words that he felt a genuine reaction.  

He’d laugh lightly.  Even going so far as to splash some water towards her.  Nothing malicious, and likely just enough to spread the lighted of water droplets across her.  “Don’t tempt with honest work.  But no, never have I found myself at this point in my life needing to place a donation for intimacy.  I am though confident, my time is worth charging for, but…..I’m a generous man, happy to donate my time to any lady in need whatever they may need.”  He’d give her a wink, and it would be at this point he’d hoist himself from the water.  

No one had interacted with him regarding food except Mikki who had waved him off.  Which, was fair.  He’d heard you shouldn’t eat and swim, though to also be fair this was hardly swimming.  Call a spa a spa and all that.  Padding his way out of the spring he would miss Mizu’s tragic backstory, probably would have been important to know some day….alas what could one do?  He placed an order with the attendants for some pork belly ramen, 4 bowls.  The others hadn’t been interested so he ordered them to go.  Ever since he’d arrived in Tanbogakure he’d done something he had never done anywhere else, actually train.  He’d grown stronger and leaned of body, his spiritual abilities growing as evidence by the ease of his practice.  In doing so his appetite for many things had only increased.  

Sliding back into the water, he’d let himself submerge for a moment before coming back up.  He’d have his arms up, tying his hair to stay out of his face.  He heard some words about a Murata whatever that was.  Then the comment of Tanbogakure being a nice place.  “It’s very lovely, coming along too I’d say.  Small maybe, but culturally rich.  Many beautiful fields, temples, people, and sake.”  He’d finish and point towards some of the bottles.  “However, like all good things, they must come to an end.”  He’d splash some of the mineral water into his face, giving it a shake.  With a deep breath he’d hoist himself back out to sit on the side for a moment, legs dangling in the water.  “I’ll leave you ladies, so that in my absence you can remember me fondly.”  He’d smile again, standing the rest of the way up.  He’d give a small bow before grabbing a towel and placing it on his head.  Walking towards the exit he’d look back at the kage, “O and if you ever want to discuss donating time in my depth….I’m sure you can find me.”  He’d give another smile ear to ear before exiting into the locker room.

He’d get dressed, in a kimono that wasn’t his.  Looking around his own was no where to be found.  Shrugging in the to small garment he’d exit, grab the hot food and make his way back towards the little village where he was staying.  It had been an interesting experience, but as he hit the air he gave a little shake and convulsion……the hangover had rapidly caught back up.

Exit unless interrupted

TWC - 3168

Claims (can wait until everyone exits for ease)

Chakra memorized of Mizu, Mikki, Saya
62ap
2500 towards Eye mind reading
250 towards Temple style Bark

Rest of the words to the winds. I care about even numbers more than efficiency

Last edited by Asahi Yagami on Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed a claim around)

Mizuki Ohta likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum