Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
24 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Wily Amusing Uchiha
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 62500

Day one Empty Day one

Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:23 pm
Taking the smallest of steps when travelling around the city square. Toran was in awe of the bright lights and the festive decorations everyone had put up during this year's holiday. It made him slightly worried. As he hadn’t gotten a gift for anyone that he knew, Toran was running with emotions about what he should get. Especially for his mother and father, A new eyepatch for his dad would be pretty funny. Although Toran didn’t know whether or not he’d enjoy the gift all together. His mother was someone that always loved reading books. This was especially true when it came to this time of year when she had less work to do around the house when Toran or his father weren’t around. However Toran felt bad about only thinking about his parents. Isemori was a good friend that he should probably visit sometime soon and ask him what kind of present he would like. He had gotten an amazing gift for his birthday thanks to his father pulling some strings and acquiring a rather fascinating scroll that Toran still hadn’t opened.

Toran continued to take the slowest pace possible. His mother would surely be wondering just where he was right now. His breath was visible inside of the cold winter evening. However it made him rather happy that he could at least feel the cold. Asking his father about the Uchiha and who they were was a pretty good idea at first. Until his father started talking about why the Uchiha clan was considered cursed. They seemingly would lose out to emotions over everything else. That was true for the most part when it came to Toran. But his Father said that Toran was simply acting as any child would, that Toran had simply tried to help his comrades in the best way he knew how.

“What am I gonna do? Everyone seems to be able to easily get a gift for me. While I’m here stuck trying to find out what I should get for everyone. Why don’t I get Isemori a custom made Kunai from Morio? He did say that he could make a weapon for free when talking to Hotaru. Speaking of Hotaru, maybe I should get her a dinner date with Toneri…. Na they wouldn’t look good as a couple anyways….”

He held a soft smile on his lips as he continued to ponder over whether or not he should actually go through with that dinner date. Thoughts of the couple made Toran burst into a fit of giggles. It was a rather pleasant sight to be sure. However Toran wondered if this was all he could do right now. That perhaps he could be doing more for himself and to others for this specific type of Holiday. What was he even going to do for himself most of all? That question rang in his head as he sauntered off towards where perhaps he could find Morio. Maybe then he could ask him whether or not he could get a Kunai or weapon of sorts.
WC:511
Sharingan:1874/6000
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum